Dr. Phil - Anthony Case Mon 9/22/08-- UPDATE 10/7/08 Program

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
While Dr. Phil hasn't been the most credible of therapists lately we all know he will not take Casey's BS if she is spilling it. He is for sure one man she cannot charm. He'll say - "I am on to your lies girly and I am onto you like stink on poop".

While Dr. Phil hasn't been the most credible of therapists lately we all know he will not take Casey's BS if she is spilling it. He is for sure one man she cannot charm. He'll say - "I am on to your lies girly and I am onto you like stink on poop".

I agree. I will look forward to Dr. Phil getting involved. Who knows, he and his researchers might uncover something others can't. He has the $$$$ to do so.

I can hear Dr. Phil to Cindy "Are you out of your mind??"

:crazy:
:crazy: Boy, I'd hate to hear what he would tell Ms. Casey. Although, I would really love to see the Anthonys duke it out in the Dr. Phil House! The ultimate objective...where is Caylee, Casey? :furious:

:crazy: Boy, I'd hate to hear what he would tell Ms. Casey. Although, I would really love to see the Anthonys duke it out in the Dr. Phil House! The ultimate objective...where is Caylee, Casey? :furious:

I love this idea. I thought about this weeks ago. Put all of them in the Dr Phil house. The protesters can't get at them, but Dr Phil can.

True and I think for such a good cause (Caylee) he would definitely invest in this case and researching his very best. He does have a heart. I hope that the money goes where it belongs though and that is to finding Caylee.

I remember reading in one of the 400 documents, the detective mentioning to one of Casey's friends (the one in Jacksonville, I'm drawing a blank on his name) that the Dr. Phil show called.

I'm not suprised, he's been advertising for people to be on his show. The topics are getting more and more outlandish "Are you a mom-to-be and you are driving your friends and family crazy with your quest for a perfect pregnancy? Call us today!"

In the docs released by LE? I am drawing a complete blank, I do not recall that.

I agree, I am not a huge fan of Dr. Phil but one think he isn't is a sucker. He won't put up with her crap for one minute!

This is not right. Don't you think we already have our share of nuts in Orlando?

Great idea! :crazy:

Dr. Phil's first question to Casey: So, how's all this lying working for ya?

When Dr. Phil first got popular, I was one of those that couldn't stand the man... his arrogance irked the living tar out of me. When I use to blog religiously I did an entry voicing my dislike. Of all things I listed, people were most bothered by me saying that I thought what little bit of hair he had left looked like a cat had died on the back of his head and that the mouse the cat was chasing died on his upper lip. Seems people thought I was mean for picking on his appearance. My argument: his appearance was the least of his worries...

Dr. Phil is one multi-ringed circus we don't need entering into this fray of craziness... I wish Casey would put an end to her game of charades. If he wants to investigate a missing child issue, there are plenty out there that need exposure... the Anthony case has enough, already.

When Dr. Phil first got popular, I was one of those that couldn't stand the man... his arrogance irked the living tar out of me. When I use to blog religiously I did an entry voicing my dislike. Of all things I listed, people were most bothered by me saying that I thought what little bit of hair he had left looked like a cat had died on the back of his head and that the mouse the cat was chasing died on his upper lip. Seems people thought I was mean for picking on his appearance. My argument: his appearance was the least of his worries...

Dr. Phil is one multi-ringed circus we don't need entering into this fray of craziness... I wish Casey would put an end to her game of charades. If he wants to investigate a missing child issue, there are plenty out there that need exposure... the Anthony case has enough, already.

You certainly have more insight than I had, and people consider me a good judge of character. I was way wrong about him and over the years have lost every ounce off faith I had in him.

I haven't liked Dr. Phil since the whole thing with Britney Spears. But his take on the Cindy-Casey interaction might be interesting.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME
Back