Dr. Phil - Anthony Case Mon 9/22/08-- UPDATE 10/7/08 Program

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just watched Dr Phil. My reaction: Oh wow, a waste, a huge waste. Absolutely.

I think they are airing it here at 7:00 p.m. (again?). I was sort of looking forward to it until I read the feedback from the aired show! Was there *anything* of value in it, or am I just going to get all irritated?

I think they are airing it here at 7:00 p.m. (again?). I was sort of looking forward to it until I read the feedback from the aired show! Was there *anything* of value in it, or am I just going to get all irritated?

Honestly I can't think of one worthwhile thing

Me neither--lol-they should of just sat around holding hands and sang kumbaya.

Dr. Phil's first question to Casey: So, how's all this lying working for ya?

ROFLOL
I had a blank post open to say almost the same thing but the way you said it is much funnier.

Dr: So, Mrs. Anthony, what is your biggest problem right now?

Cindy: Well Doctor, my daughter knows where my granddaughter is and won't tell me. But I don't want to pry, either because I don't want to make her angry at me so we aren't discussing it at this time. We talk about everything but my granddaughter.

Dr.: And just how's that workin' for ya?

As far as Dr. Phil, even when he was on Oprah, I could only take him in small increments...something with me and loud noises/yelling coming from the TV...... Sensitivity to loud voices and some sounds now that I'm older.

Gawd, getting older AIN'T for sissys, that's fer sure.

(Snipped your quote)
Your words are what I left on Dr. Phil's website. Know he never reads any comments, however.

First lady to speak...long blond, etc...said: The police dug up the entire backyard.
................that did me in right at the beginning. I started screaming: THEY DID NOT.

Television takes my rants well.:)

And we know Cindy just loved this show.

I was mad about the yard announcement too. I keep telling my husband I know they used dogs, but they did NOT dig up the whole yard and I wish they would, for piece of mind! Shes either there on in water near the house. Because, I just cant get Casey saying "shes close" out of my mind.

Thank you all for the update - I won't even waste my time watching. I'm sorry all of you had to sit through that for him to not even understand the problems. He blew it - he had the MOST DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY!!!

Did anyone else notice that Dr. Phil said George and Cindy wanted to come but couldn't. WHATTA LOAD OF BS!!!!!! jmo

There were times I yelled at the TV as well..However, for those out there in TV world that do not visit here..it was informative for them. LP mentions Casey changing the story, ie: to the script. RD mentions Caseys' demeanor while driving her around for 9 days.
Dr. Phil touches on what it is she "could be" a sociopath without saying that he thinks she might be.
The lawyer confirms what we here know, but the rest of the world might not be aware of..The A's were raising Caylee as Casey was just a spectator.
Of course it was not as informative as this site..but there are millions of his viewers who have now a much better idea about the case.
It does not paint Casey in a great light at all if you ask me.
JMHO as usual

Did anyone else notice that Dr. Phil said George and Cindy wanted to come but couldn't. WHATTA LOAD OF BS!!!!!! jmo

What a waste of valuable air time. RG on Nancy Grace tonight. That should be interesting!

I didn't get to see Dr. Phil. They're working on our cable today and several of our local channels are out...........2 (CBS) is one of the channels that's out.

I don't like Dr. Phil, but was planning on watching just to see what those interviewed had to say. Is anyone taping the program and putting up in the media section?

There were times I yelled at the TV as well..However, for those out there in TV world that do not visit here..it was informative for them. LP mentions Casey changing the story, ie: to the script. RD mentions Caseys' demeanor while driving her around for 9 days.
Dr. Phil touches on what it is she "could be" a sociopath without saying that he thinks she might be.
The lawyer confirms what we here know, but the rest of the world might not be aware of..The A's were raising Caylee as Casey was just a spectator.
Of course it was not as informative as this site..but there are millions of his viewers who have now a much better idea about the case.
It does not paint Casey in a great light at all if you ask me.
JMHO as usual

IMO it was not a very accurate representation of what I know from reading here and in the news stories. It seemed very slanted and one-sided to to me. But I suppose reading here has spoiled me.

Our channel 2 (CBS) channel just came back, so I'm getting the last half hour.

I guess lee didn't feel like casey sitting.
I can't think of anyone else who'd want that job, 'cept maybe JB

Watching right now, this seems to be a C&G pity party orchestrated by Nejame.

And they had the WRONG Fusion! How could you do that Jessica?

So far I've only been able to see about 20 minutes and it's been a waste of time. Nothing new, but I bet George and Cindy are loving the apologists! :mad:

I had to visit this thread to state for the record how l a m e Dr. Phil is.

I really do not like him.

I did gain something from this show....

Benjamin Everett, missing since he disappeared in 2004.
He will be 7 yrs. old this coming November.
Little Benjamin is Biracial and some feel this is the reason his story didn't get as much attention.

I will now be going around the web to see just how much attention his case has gotten, is getting....I want to learn as much as I can about little Benjamin.

Sad. Very sad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE
Back