Dr. Sievers' RHHC Medical Practice - Operations & Website

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maybe MS could try something new and different. He could ........get a job

BBM if she was the breadwinner and there is no money coming in from her, it is possible that he can't pay the mortgage. (if there is one)

Often mortgages have insurance with them. I wonder if that kind of insurance would not pay either for awhile in a case like this where all perps have not been arrested.

From the link. ..

The state attorney's office has instructed the Lee County Sheriff's Office not to speak about the case

So, guess that's the end of the SMS interviews.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Yup, and if we thought he was tight lipped before, I feel like it's about to get worse. What's eating at me the most is not knowing if MS is involved. I feel so terribly bad for him and then I have to remind myself that he may have caused all this.

The walls are starting to slowly crumble. How long before they come crashing down?

BBM if she was the breadwinner and there is no money coming in from her, it is possible that he can't pay the mortgage. (if there is one)

There is a mortgage, and you could be right but I'd expect to see foreclosure docs filed by now, if he defaulted months ago. I wouldn't be surprised, I just hope this is not the case for the sake of the girls.

What is he doing at the office? There's no patients, he's not returning files. Why does he need to be there so frequently?

As far as not paying the rent... Not a responsible thing to do. TS would be so ashamed. I think MS knows he's about to be arrested.

There is a sofa. He may be sleeping there.

He did say he hated being in the house. Does he take the girls with him there though?

But he was just blaming the inability to come into the office because of the media, in the email to patients re: sorry I still haven't returned your medical records. Let's hope that is why he's been in the office recently.

I would think these sightings at the office are occurring during the daytime. If he is not trying to work on patient files he might be visiting someone?

I would think these sightings at the office are occurring during the daytime. If he is not trying to work on patient files he might be visiting someone?

how interesting...but is there anyone left to visit? hasn't everyone fled?

Yup, and if we thought he was tight lipped before, I feel like it's about to get worse. What's eating at me the most is not knowing if MS is involved. I feel so terribly bad for him and then I have to remind myself that he may have caused all this.

The State attorney's office knows the sole job of the defense attorney is not to defend but to create a reasonable doubt in the jury's mind. Anything that gets leaked makes it harder to prosecute.

"Owner demands rent for Sievers' office; Decision coming on Wright documents"
Posted: Oct 16, 2015 5:55 PM EDT

http://www.abc-7.com/story/30282965/...ight-documents

Verrrry interesting! On one hand, I can understand not wanting to vacate the office as that is putting the finality on his life with TS as he knew it, the husband of a doctor. On the other hand, what the he77 does he do at the office or need it for?
It goes to show his egotistic self - he goes there to get that grandiose feeling that he is "somebody important".

He does not give a flying flip that he is withholding money from his landlord! In his mind, he is special and the landlord is doing MS a disservice by asking for the money. IMO.

With all the doctors in the building, wonder if he can get different ones to write his scripts for what he asks for? Once he is no longer associated within the building, he knows those contacts will dry up. Just a speculation.

IMO, MS is not doing any favors to himself by calling attention to
what he is NOT doing - such as not paying back rent. But then we all know what kind of man he is without ever meeting him!!

We need to be p-a-t-i-e-n-t! It is my belief with a matter of time, he will unravel piece by piece, unmeaningly, to expose himself in this murder.

"Owner demands rent for Sievers' office; Decision coming on Wright documents"
Posted: Oct 16, 2015 5:55 PM EDT

http://www.abc-7.com/story/30282965/...ight-documents

Thank you for the link to this article, relay.

This tells me a lot. MS is a deadbeat for not getting patients records to them and not paying the rent/lease on the medical office suite. This information tells me that he is not working with LE and certainly hadn't worn a wire for LE.

MS jumped in right away after Dr. Sievers was killed with all sorts of grandiose plans in keeping her work and her practice going. He really thought he could do this, IMO. He and LS had their million dollar donation page and really had high hopes. Just who did he think he was?

Anyway, all of this just makes me more sure that MS had something to do with the murder. And just how does he think he is entitled to keep holding the medical practice office suite without paying the rent or lease on it?

All of this just baffles and infuriates me!

*Every word is just my opinion and speculation.

Remember the email sent out to all the patients? http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...es-**Reference-Only**&p=12102908#post12102908

It only strikes me today as odd, the "grandiose" (ty 1&2&3) subject line:
Subject: A message from our spokesperson

MS was the only staff left at RHHC on October 5, 2015, right?
Why not a "A Message from MS" or "A Message from RHHC?"

MOO.

Very odd, and I have to say I completely missed that....Why not one of the two you mentioned or his typical Mark, the office manager?

ETA ~
I suppose maybe he could have had someone else write the email for him? Otherwise I don't have a clue, and it certainly does look very odd.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back