Dr. Sievers' RHHC Medical Practice - Operations & Website

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What are the penalties for his shenanagins such as the medical records and maybe fraudulent IRS things? Maybe he can go down this way ala Al Capone

If the business stored their files in a cloud (I think that is the proper way to phrase it) would everything on the hard drive be stored to it or just selectedfiles? I have the same question if they were to have had the hard drive backed up at an outside facility?

Just the fact that MS has NOT sent any patients files is suspect! I would bet big money on the chance that the patients names etc where manipulated somehow.

Did MS try to discard computer(s) because there may have been hidden hard-drive(s) inside prior to LE checking the computers?? The peripherals may have served as cover up, as previously discussed, or they may also have had additional memory space.

Not sure if LE was only after info stored on the computer, or if they were also interested to see, if the computer(s) had been manipulated by any means, i.e. additional internal hard-drives or external hard-drives (just plug in and go).

Some of those hard drives may not have been located (or may not have existed in fact). However, the metal frame inside the computer(s) or additional plugs or connections may show wear and and could possibly be indications of additional use. All peripherals connected to the computer(s) may still leave space and may show wear on connection parts. JMO

That would explain, why throwing everything away into the dumpster to be picked up on Wednesday by the waste disposal company.

If such external/ internal hard drives indeed exist, they most likely were not left at the Sievers house to be found later by LE (LE must have obtained a search warrant for the crime scene, since they located the safes and the contents.). They would have been somewhere else.

-Nin

Re-posting from the doc dump thread, so we can discuss it

MS throws computers and computer related items into the office dumpster:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3g3DEap84xwb3dnM1RKWkl3WW8/view?usp=sharing

attachment.php

Here is a picture (July 3rd) of the office with computers and peripherals in place. These were not the only computers and computer related items, as there were additional rooms. One can see a sophisticated business phone in the left lower corner of the picture, a computer, a card reader, a fax machine and another computer.

In addition, we get a glimpse of the sales products on the shelf to the right.

attachment.php

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/florida-doctor-killed-home-family-town-32202970

This video was published by NBC2 upon MS closing the practice and donating items to Goodwill. I can see one computer battery backup being ready to be taken away by Goodwill (?). MS is transporting bags and additional items (fan?) in the parking lot. No computers or related things visible.

[video=youtube;ULrAWg8Y-c4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULrAWg8Y-c4[/video]

-Nin

Thanks NIN!

Looking at that desk, those are just monitors and keyboards, perhaps the actual computers are under the counter, or more likely the whole office was networked... I don't know I'm no technology person but those are not computers, just computer peripherals. JMO

Thanks NIN!

Looking at that desk, those are just monitors and keyboards, perhaps the actual computers are under the counter, or more likely the whole office was networked... I don't know I'm no technology person but those are not computers, just computer peripherals. JMO

Maxine2U, that is absolutely correct! The system unit(s) are not visible in the picture/video.

-Nin

Thanks NIN!

I see a laptop.. a fax machine..etc in this photograph.

:moo: It is much less sophisticated than my home office.. and I'm retired!

The only thing I see that is more sophisticated than mine is a phone which looks like it has multiple extensions. And it looks very outdated to me.

Where is this a photo from in the office?

I see a laptop.. a fax machine..etc in this photograph.

:moo: It is much less sophisticated than my home office.. and I'm retired!

The only thing I see that is more sophisticated than mine is a phone which looks like it has multiple extensions. And it looks very outdated to me.

The equipment does appear outdated especially for a newer practice. Typically when a doc goes out on his/her own like TS did, the doc will purchase the latest and greatest.

I wonder if MS used the business loans for other things and purchased used office equipment?

. . .

Looks like the receptionist's desk. In addition to what others have said about the unsophisticated equipment, note the shabby condition of the room--terribly worn chair, uneven paint, etc. It's pretty clear why this stuff was donated to Goodwill, and the condition of the office fits with the Sievers being behind on their taxes and possibly otherwise in financial straits.

Looks like the receptionist's desk. In addition to what others have said about the unsophisticated equipment, note the shabby condition of the room--terribly worn chair, uneven paint, etc. It's pretty clear why this stuff was donated to Goodwill, and the condition of the office fits with the Sievers being behind on their taxes and possibly otherwise in financial straits.

Good points! It definitely doesn't have the look of your typical lucrative boutique/alternative medicine office. Not what I would expect at all.

As a former patient I always thought that the office reflected Dr Sievers. She did not seem to be pretentious. This was not your typical doctor or doctor's office. You do see all the supplements she sold in the pics, though. I now also have a sense that MS screwed up the insurance billings so badly that he convinced TS to stop insurance billing and go to a direct pay-as-you-go practice. JMO

What year did the practice open? And does anyone know approximately when the office stopped accepting insurance (or had it never accepted insurance/Medicare?)

What year did the practice open? And does anyone know approximately when the office stopped accepting insurance (or had it never accepted insurance/Medicare?)

Payment and billing is discussed here. Based on this I'm under the impression that her practice ceased billing insurance companies for patients in 2010.
http://www.drteresasievers.com/fees.pdf

Post #659 discusses insurance policies from the perspective of a former patient.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...perations-amp-Website&p=12107855#post12107855

I seem to recall a patient of TS's explaining an issue she had with MS regarding Medicare billing. I'll look for his/her post.

Quoted from Madtownbucky, post #543 quoted by FightTheOstrich above:

"Sorry for long post, but thought my experience will help shed some light on MS personality. If I was treated as a client in this manner, I can't imagine what TS may have been subjected to behind closed doors. JMO!"

Given what's now come out in documents released by LE, that comment rings very true. Could MS have been controlling TS to an extent none of us would have guessed given her personality?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Garc
Back