Dr. Teresa Sievers - Alternate Motives and Theories (NOT involving MS)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, so it doesn't count??
Man, people really want him to be guilty don't they?
Sorry, I just see so many other possibilities. I would have to be pretty damn sure he had something to do with it before I ridiculed him for the world to see.

Just for one second, consider the possibility he may be innocent (at least in the murder of his wife).

I would like to hear some other possibilities. I have not heard any that make sense. Burglary? Why not do it when no one is home. What else?

Respectfully, this case is MUCH bigger than that. If we could name some other names other than MS, I would elaborate.

Ok without naming names and I'm assuming there are no MSM links since I've seen none of that nature, how do you know? Or are you speculating..?

I would love for MS to not be guilty. Those poor little girls have got to be deeply affected by losing their mom.I really hope he is a loving father and doesnt get taken away from them too. Unfortunately, I think he is and will be glad to be wrong. jmo

I would like to hear some other possibilities. I have not heard any that make sense. Burglary? Why not do it when no one is home. What else?

I think there was more than just one person who wanted this murder to happen.

Maybe MS is "morally" guilty but not legally. In other words, maybe his actions lead to her murder but he did not necessarily want it to happen... Just speculating ;)

ETA - hopefully this post puts us back on track to stay within the scope of this thread as it is in a sense "MS speculation"

BUT the thread title does imply any motives and theories can be discussed... At least the way I read it.

I would love for MS to not be guilty. Those poor little girls have got to be deeply affected by losing their mom.I really hope he is a loving father and doesnt get taken away from them too. Unfortunately, I think he is and will be glad to be wrong. jmo

Me too, concernedmother. I would have hoped he wasn't involved. But, everything points to him, and if I am reading between the lines accurately, Sheriff Scott is looking at him as well. I hope those girls have loving family who can raise them if needed.

I think there was more than just one person who wanted this murder to happen.

Maybe MS is "morally" guilty but not legally. In other words, maybe his actions lead to her murder but he did not necessarily want it to happen... Just speculating ;)

I think there is another person too and its a woman. She is involved in the plot or a motive for the plot. But still think he is involved too. If Im wrong about the woman then I think TS was wanting out of this relationship. jmo

Due to no charges on ms by now. I wonder if he passed a polygraph. You always can have 1 evil twin and 1 good twin who is hurt or setup by the evil 1. Especially when the evil 1 is jealous of the nice 1.

It's just sad that the kids who were comforted by uncle CW at the funeral ; Now know that uncle CW helped kill mom.

Me too, concernedmother. I would have hoped he wasn't involved. But, everything points to him, and if I am reading between the lines accurately, Sheriff Scott is looking at him as well. I hope those girls have loving family who can raise them if needed.

I was pro MS all the way through the 6 threads leading us to the arrest of CWW... I'm still holding out a little hope... We'll hopefully find
out more info soon.

Due to no charges on ms by now. I wonder if he passed a polygraph. You always can have 1 evil twin and 1 good twin who is hurt or setup by the evil 1. Especially when the evil 1 is jealous of the nice 1.

It's just sad that the kids who were comforted by uncle CW at the funeral ; Now know that uncle CW helped kill mom.

He could have done a good CYA with a money trail which may make it hard to prove if he is involved.They will need more than the word of two criminals. jmo.

Define "wow factor" though, wouldn't it vary from person to person? For example, I think for the average person not those of us participating here, the possibility of the husband of a well-respected doctor conspiring with his best friend from childhood however many states over and the friends tag along self-proclaimed "hit man" buddy is pretty wow.

Yes, I agree. This case met the "wow" point for me when a guy the husband has listed as his brother on Facebook was arrested for the murder! But then again, I'm always shocked.....

Isn't this the "Alternate Motives and Theories Thread (NOT involving MS)? I think it's been infiltrated by the "involving MS" thread. :) It is much harder to present Non-MS theories because we can't be specific about suspicious behavior, possible relationships, etc. Generalities become pretty transparent.

Frankly, I honestly don't have a strong sense about whether MS is involved. I hope he isn't. On the chance that he isn't, I prefer to look for alternatives, rather than read guilt into every move he makes...or doesn't make. Yes, there are some very questionable things, but they may mean nothing other than that he made some stupid, clueless moves. His biggest stupidity was allowing CWW to remain in his life. If MS is innocent, he is going to regret that forever, as well he should.

MS also could have been involved in illegal or even legal activities with CWW that led to the murder of his wife, without realizing that it would ever come to that. Joey McStay seems to be in that category. It may not have involved her practice at all. She may not even have discovered anything that got her killed. Motive never has to be established in a trial AFAIK.

I think the WOW the Sheriff mentioned is going to be something none of us thought of (I know that's hard to imagine! :)) We know so very little. I look forward to
CWW being in FL so we can get more information to chew on. Until then, I'm giving MS the benefit of the doubt, for the sake of his daughters, if nothing else. JMO

Isn't this the "Alternate Motives and Theories Thread (NOT involving MS)? I think it's been infiltrated by the "involving MS" thread. :) It is much harder to present Non-MS theories because we can't be specific about suspicious behavior, possible relationships, etc. Generalities become pretty transparent.

Frankly, I honestly don't have a strong sense about whether MS is involved. I hope he isn't. On the chance that he isn't, I prefer to look for alternatives, rather than read guilt into every move he makes...or doesn't make. Yes, there are some very questionable things, but they may mean nothing other than that he made some stupid, clueless moves. His biggest stupidity was allowing CWW to remain in his life. If MS is innocent, he is going to regret that forever, as well he should.

MS also could have been involved in illegal or even legal activities with CWW that led to the murder of his wife, without realizing that it would ever come to that. Joey McStay seems to be in that category. It may not have involved her practice at all. She may not even have discovered anything that got her killed. Motive never has to be established in a trial AFAIK.

I think the WOW the Sheriff mentioned is going to be something none of us thought of (I know that's hard to imagine! :)) We know so very little. I look forward to
CWW being in FL so we can get more information to chew on. Until then, I'm giving MS the benefit of the doubt, for the sake of his daughters, if nothing else. JMO

:goodpost:
Pretty Much exactly how I feel about this case. There are endless possibilities of how this whole thing could have gone down. I just dont see anything of substance pointing to MS being involved yet. Maybe I am just slow to catch on idk

No need to alert on posts that should be in the other thread. That's where they were. I moved those with about 30 others for continuity FROM that thread over to here yesterday. Thanks.

I'll remember to post in both threads if it happens again.

So what are some possibilities where Theresa had to die ?

No need to alert on posts that should be in the other thread. That's where they were. I moved those with about 30 others for continuity FROM that thread over to here yesterday. Thanks.

I'll remember to post in both threads if it happens again.

Just for clarification because it seems a few of us are confused, we can now discuss/debate MS being guilty in this thread and being not guilty in the motives and theories (involving MS)? Thanks!

No. Those posts will be moved over to the appropriate location. And we'll go around like this again.

With the Josh Powell case on my mind, let me say this. IF LE thought for a moment that MS was involved, would they let him continue to live with his children/ family, whatever and risk a mass murder suicide if they came to arrest MS? I suppose MS could be cooperating and this is all a ruse to flush out more participants and get the already arrested perps to sing.

The reality is that MS is out and about and he isnt wearing a striped jumpsuit. i suppose some weight should be given to THAT!

JMO on all of this. My heart is still in the other thread..lol.

With the Josh Powell case on my mind, let me say this. IF LE thought for a moment that MS was involved, would they let him continue to live with his children/ family, whatever and risk a mass murder suicide if they came to arrest MS? I suppose MS could be cooperating and this is all a ruse to flush out more participants and get the already arrested perps to sing.

The reality is that MS is out and about and he isnt wearing a striped jumpsuit. i suppose some weight should be given to THAT!

That thought has crossed my mind.

It all could be a ruse. I hope it is. IMO, even if it is a ruse, MS has got to be pretty angry that his so called "brother" forever ruined many lives, especially his girls lives. It would seem he would feel humiliated and guilty by association that he involved a criminal into his wife's practice. IMO he probably avoids the media and others because he does not want to be questioned or interrogated on poor judgement and bad choices he made by allowing such a seedy character to set up IT and have access to his wife's business. Even if he did not know what CWW and JR were planning he is still guilty of risking his family's safety and ultimately his wife's death.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Sorry, I think KateB moved over some posts to this thread that were posted in the other thread (and included some responses, like mine). So, it wasn't intentional infiltration. I love the two threads being separate. Have a good day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amarie969