Dr. Teresa Sievers - Alternate Motives and Theories (NOT involving MS)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would they publically have to clear him?
then they have to come out publically and clear everyone else on that list of theirs from family to friends and employees.

I think if he wanted his wife dead it would have been an easier way.

I didn't mean to imply that they had to publically clear him. I reworded my post to say what I actually meant. Thanks

I have not heard anything bad about him or how he treated his wife and children. Only here.
If anyone can find anything if love to see it..
I might be totally wrong about the man but I'm not sure he's involved.

I understand what you're saying here and don't necessarily disagree, but on the flip side have we heard anything good either? The fact is no one has spoken publicly good or bad about the family dynamic. Which is strange.

I think he needed her to give them the combination or open the safe for them.
I believe it was one of those bigger safes that weigh 300-400lbs. Or one that was bolted in the floor, with a combination. It would be hard to steal a safe that heavy, and get it out the door to your car. And he still would need the combination to open it. Just my opinion ~

But, but... don't you think she would've given them the combination to save her life?Nothing was stolen. Plus, the coveralls (IMO) is a pretty clear indication of premeditation.

1. Maybe this was never meant to be a murder at all, but a burglary.

Also I would add, given they'd been away for a couple weeks, he'd know there was unlikely to be any cash in the safes, they'd have put it in the bank before leaving.

This is certainly possible but one question I have is, since it's known they were in Fort Myers Saturday evening, why did they wait till the next night to break in?

Also I would add, given they'd been away for a couple weeks, he'd know there was unlikely to be any cash in the safes, they'd have put it in the bank before leaving.

Rodger's Arrest Warrant states:

'On August 24, 2015, the undersigned officer was contacted by Detective Mike Downs, of the Lee County, Florida police department, advising Rodgers was in Lee County, Florida on June 28[SUP]th[/SUP], 2015.'

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/2301410-jimmy-rodgers-federal-warrant.html

Rodgers was sees on Sunday, June 28th, in Walmart. Dr Sievers was found Monday morning, June 29th.

Hope it makes sense now.

-Nin

I understand what you're saying here and don't necessarily disagree, but on the flip side have we heard anything good either? The fact is no one has spoken publicly good or bad about the family dynamic. Which is strange.

Didn't her sister say what a good husband and father he was?
He couldn't do enough for them. Talked proudly of his wife.
No one said anything about there being trouble in Paradise!
I

Have not heard one bad thing not from friends or associates!
Maybe bad choice of BFF's!

I cant blame this man yet. Just cant.
I think if he wanted to kill her there would have been a better way.

Didn't her sister say what a good husband and father he was?
He couldn't do enough for them. Talked proudly of his wife.
No one said anything about there being trouble in Paradise!
I

Have not heard one bad thing not from friends or associates!
Maybe bad choice of BFF's!

I cant blame this man yet. Just cant.
I think if he wanted to kill her there would have been a better way.

Yes, I know her sister did in one interview, I just meant you haven't heard much from the community and ppl in their day to day lives about them as a couple and the family dynamic either way good or bad.

Could CWW have such a fear of going to prison ,that with all his genius and familiar help, he still had to eliminate a few that could implicate him in serious crime ? The last victim:please: being his childhood chums wife? Just maybe MS did not know.........

Rodger's Arrest Warrant states:

'On August 24, 2015, the undersigned officer was contacted by Detective Mike Downs, of the Lee County, Florida police department, advising Rodgers was in Lee County, Florida on June 28[SUP]th[/SUP], 2015.'

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/2301410-jimmy-rodgers-federal-warrant.html

Rodgers was sees on Sunday, June 28th, in Walmart. Dr Sievers was found Monday morning, June 29th.

Hope it makes sense now.

-Nin

Thanks, Nin. All this time I was thinking it was Saturday that they were in WM. That does change things a little.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, Nin. All this time I was thinking it was Saturday that they were in WM. That does change things a little.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No worries. It's easy getting confused in this case. I was just talking to someone about the case and realized I was talking to my cat..
-Nin :shame:

No worries. It's easy getting confused in this case. I was just talking to someone about the case and realized I was talking to my cat..
-Nin :shame:

LMAO

I spit out my coffee

But, but... don't you think she would've given them the combination to save her life?Nothing was stolen. Plus, the coveralls (IMO) is a pretty clear indication of premeditation.
The only information we have heard to my knowledge confirming that nothing was stolen has come from MS (or he told Skinner nothing was taken) Maybe TS was hit so hard she couldn't make it to the safe, or she fought back and Rodgers went into a rage right away?
By the way, I totally agree with what you saying!

I have read somewhere that they didn't keep their money in a bank. That they kept all their cash from the office in there safes. I have no idea where I read it, so I would have to say that I am speculating.
I could have sworn that Skinner said they had 5 safes. I am down with a back injury and cannot go for a "look see" for that post because it hurts to sit or stand for too long. I could also be wrong about that, but I know for sure there was more than one safe.

I was just trying to be supportive of non-MS theories. Trying to open my mind!

I am right there with you Kammie. I was just trying to be fair and brainstorming ways that MS may not have been involved. I was just offering another "What If" ?????
I too am TRYING to keep an open mind, although it is pretty much still shut.

The only information we have heard to my knowledge confirming that nothing was stolen has come from MS (or he told Skinner nothing was taken) Maybe TS was hit so hard she couldn't make it to the safe, or she fought back and Rodgers went into a rage right away?
By the way, I totally agree with what you saying!

I have read somewhere that they didn't keep their money in a bank. That they kept all their cash from the office in there safes. I have no idea where I read it, so I would have to say that I am speculating.
I could have sworn that Skinner said they had 5 safes. I am down with a back injury and cannot go for a "look see" for that post because it hurts to sit or stand for too long. I could also be wrong about that, but I know for sure there was more than one safe.

[/b]
I am right there with you Kammie. I was just trying to be fair and brainstorming ways that MS may not have been involved. I was just offering another "What If" ?????
I too am TRYING to keep an open mind, although it is pretty much still shut.

Well..... Why do u think he is involved?
Because he is her husband?
Or because his friend killed her?

Guilt by association.
We always look at the spouse first. That is a no brainer. But he has not been arrested nor named a suspect. 2 ppl have been arrested and Id bet my last dollar if MS was involved they would have ratted him out and MS would be in jail also.
JMO

Guilt by association.
We always look at the spouse first. That is a no brainer. But he has not been arrested nor named a suspect. 2 ppl have been arrested and Id bet my last dollar if MS was involved they would have ratted him out and MS would be in jail also.
JMO
I think the ratting will start when they both are in the jurisdiction of Florida LE. I am sure the shertiff has a very well thought out plan for arresting the remaining perp(s)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I think the ratting will start when they both are in the jurisdiction of Florida LE. I am sure the shertiff has a very well thought out plan for arresting the remaining perp(s)

I'm not so sure!
I think JR would be blabbing his lips off.
And the BFF (CWW) would be pointing the finger if this was all pre planned by MS.

He could have been waiting for this moment for a long time!
A time TS was alone without MS or the children.

I'm very anxious to hear the rest of this story!

Guilt by association.
JMO

In order to rat MS out CWW would HAVE to admit his involvement. I don't think he is ready to do that yet, he's still pleading innocent

In order to rat MS out CWW would HAVE to admit his involvement. I don't think he is ready to do that yet, he's still pleading innocent

...and he still is not in Florida with charges pressing against him . This may be a question for the lawyer thread which has been set up.

I don't understand why somebody that hasn't been extradited would even comment or do a plea until they have been brought to justice in the state they have been charged with and presented the charges.

:thinking:

ETA - double negatives in above sentences. :blush:

Let me rephrase...

.. if he does not have a Florida lawyer representing him yet.. I can understand easily why he would not be talking or negotiating a Florida plea ..

He hasn't been taken in front of the judge in Florida and presented any type of case yet so why should he have to talk at all .. especially if he is a career criminal and knows how the game is played.

I'm not so sure!
And the BFF (CWW) would be pointing the finger if this was all pre planned by MS.

Yes me too. Time will tell as the saying goes. Until then, we wait and speculate.

I'm not so sure!

Perhaps Florida LE is waiting for JR to serve his 6 months in Missouri. When he gets extradited to Florida then they'll start playing hard ball with him.
Good timing = good results. I think LE pretty much knows what went on. IMO it's a timing issue. No hurry to charge additional perp yet because they have to wait for CWW and JR to get to FL ---JMO.

Perhaps Florida LE is waiting for JR to serve his 6 months in Missouri. When he gets extradited to Florida then they'll start playing hard ball with him.
Good timing = good results. I think LE pretty much knows what went on. IMO it's a timing issue. No hurry to charge additional perp yet because they have to wait for CWW and JR to get to FL ---JMO.

Right, and since we know the clock starts running once they get to Florida and the sunshine laws kick in and we get more info, we wont be seeing much until CW gets to Florida and JR gets to Florida. This brings me to the question..are the next person (persons) residing in Florida already? If there was going to be another arrest of someone from Missouri.. that would delay things more. if LE has a suspect in Florida they are watching, they may want to delay that arrest until the other 2 perps are extradited to Florida.. right? So, look for the next person to do a perp walk being a Florida resident JMO

anything I write is just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member