Dr. Teresa Sievers - Motives and Theories (Including MS speculation)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tag

attachment.php

-Nin
I'm useless at working out stuff like this can someone translate what the plate says for me please?

I'm useless at working out stuff like this can someone translate what the plate says for me please?

"I F" I think. I think the leaf and pale green state shape on the right side of the orange make it look like another letter?

I or 1.

"I F" I think. I think the leaf and pale green state shape on the right side of the orange make it look like another letter?

I or 1.

I see the same Felicity ~ Either a number one (1) or the letter I and the letter F...possibly even the letter H...or a T
I think we can all agree it's much harder than "Where's Waldo"

Your not the only one. I don't think any of us knows what's on that plate...whichever news station that took that pic is making sure of that.

That has always been my original take on the situation. You don't brutally and repeatedly hit a person in the head with a hammer unless it is personal. CWW was angry about something to do with TS or MS or both. But TS got the brunt of the anger. Basic psychology dictates that with the rage shown here, the murder was personal. JR was nothing more than the intended fall guy and depending on how well LE does its job, he may yet be the only one to go to prison. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

We don't know factually at this point if Dr. Teresa was killed with a hammer or if she was hit 27 times. That is rumor that SMS has not stated as fact. It may be fact, but until LE confirms it it is rumor. I get the sense that whomever killed Dr. Teresa enjoyed killing which may explain in part, the overkill, if in fact it turns out there was overkill. I can't explain why I think the killer enjoyed killing, but I just do. Moo. Thank questioneverything for all you do here, and I hope and pray each day that your brother's murderer(s) will face justice---head-on.

1.FM - is an online radio station Free Music

But, I have no idea why someone would choose that for a licence plate. Do plates ever come with a used car? I have no clue.

My family recalls it reading as 1 PM

Since you are a local- sure you saw it more clearly. Pics always blurr out the photo to protect privacy. I think 1 PM wins. Now hope to get to the other posters theory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What about "I FX?" as in I FIX, as in TS FIXes sick people?

Or what if 1FX as in Fixer after the TV show Donovan? Donovan is a "Fixer" in LA and gets called upon to straighten out embarassing situations. He will do anything, including murder, to protect his clients. Perhaps MS sees himself as a Fixer? It wouldn't surprise me. JMO

Or what if 1FX as in Fixer after the TV show Donovan? Donovan is a "Fixer" in LA and gets called upon to straighten out embarassing situations. He will do anything, including murder, to protect his clients. Perhaps MS sees himself as a Fixer? It wouldn't surprise me. JMO

1 EFFECTS, like in the movie FX
1 AFFECTS

I am pretty sure that mckazpm's family does recall the tag correctly, so 1PM it is for me.

-Nin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member