Dr. Teresa Sievers Trial Discussion - Mark Sievers and Jimmy Rodgers

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Opinions???? Uh, "not guilty of 1st degree murder"??? Lied to his employer and parole officer. He just decided to commit murder after he drove 1100 miles, broke into house, hid in the pantry with a hammer.....and then only finished the murderous act because CWW was an impotent assailant???
Oh yeah, he was just in the wrong place and got caught up in the heat of the moment???? Oh geez.... and let us not forget about the $10,000 offered for his services, too. (Okay, I admit I've read entirely too much about these characters to be objective:D:D:D:D.
"Juror candidate IQ, you are dismissed and don't let the door hit you in the backside, on your way out.")

I’m pretty sure we would all fall in the dismissed category, IQ!

I really need to spend some time refreshing myself on the earlier threads. There is so much damning evidence! While it stinks CWW is getting off so lightly I really do think JR was the primary physical killer of TS but without MS, she would still be with us today.

I’m SO glad we are finally ready for trial for these evil people.

ETA- I usually take jail house snitches and such with a grain of salt but I won’t feel that way at all with CWW’s testimony! I hope he lays it all on the line.

Last edited:
Jake Allen (@Jake_Allen19) Tweeted:
After the last juror, Judge Kyle said they will probably have enough time to question 12-15 potential jurors about the death penalty each day. We have to get through about 60 potential jurors on this topic before moving to the next step in jury selection process.
#RodgersTrial

Jake Allen on Twitter

Jaclyn Bevis (@jbevis10) Tweeted:
We're hearing the same speeches and questions for time number three now. #trialtweets #teresasievers #jimmyrodgersontrial #nbc2courtcoverage

Jaclyn Bevis on Twitter

On PJ #4. Same questions. Same general responses. No one has come up with a solid "I can't do this" that would remove them. #trialtweets #teresasievers #jimmyrodgersontrial #nbc2courtcoverage

Jaclyn Bevis on Twitter

Brooke Shafer (@BrookeWINKNews) Tweeted:
We've been going for almost two hours now, and are officially on the 4th potential juror out of about 60. Of those 4 people, one is a mom, two are dads. Only one has served on a jury before... it was a grand jury in another state. @winknews #RodgersTrial

Brooke Shafer on Twitter

Judge just requested all other jurors that are downstairs. Likely going to plan on only getting through these 12/15 up here today. Expecting he'll tell everyone else to come back at another time. #trialtweets #teresasievers #jimmyrodgersontrial #nbc2courtcoverage.

Jaclyn Bevis on Twitter

ME:
What I am most curious about right now is whether the witness list for each trial will be different now that the cases are severed. Like for example, Would they bring Shomaker to Mark’s trial? or The Sievers’s co workers, neighbors, friends to JR’s trial? It seems it will be less information for each separate jury to digest to make a clear decision, but I would think there will need to be some overlap.

This potential juror was sent back to the jury room. Neither the state or defense had an issue with any of her beliefs on the death penalty.

Jake Allen on Twitter

A total of 61 potential jurors have to be questioned about their beliefs on capital punishment. So far, we've gone through five in about two hours and 15 minutes. #RodgersTrial

Jake Allen on Twitter

It seems the capital punishment phase of jury selection is going to take at least until Tuesday. Then the final phase of jury selection will begin. #RodgersTrial

Jake Allen on Twitter

Judge logistically timing things out right now. He believes we can get through about 15 a day. He's going to be sending some home with times to come back between now and next Tuesday. #trialtweets #jimmyrodgersontrial #teresasievers #nbc2courtcoverage

Jaclyn Bevis on Twitter

This is ONLY discussions about penalty phase. It's officially slated to go into next week now. #trialtweets #jimmyrodgersontrial #teresasievers #nbc2courtcoverage

Jaclyn Bevis on Twitter

We knew this would be a long process. Right now, Judge Kyle is deciding how to break down the remaining potential jurors out of this group of 61. Attorneys have spent about 20-30 minutes on each juror so far. This phase may go into next week Tues. #RodgersTrial @winknews

Brooke Shafer on Twitter

@winknews Here's the plan: get through 15 people today, 20 people tomorrow, then the remaining will come back Monday and we'll have a better idea how to move forward. Remember, this is only the second phase of questioning in the search for 12 jurors. Likely to be more questions after this.

Brooke Shafer on Twitter

Judge just released 19 jurors to come back tomorrow. One PJ upset, says they cannot manage the death penalty decision. They were visibly distraught about it. PJ was released after discussion with the judge . #trialtweets #jimmyrodgersontrial #teresasievers #nbc2courtcoverage

Jaclyn Bevis on Twitter

10 potential jurors just released and asked to return tomorrow morning at 8:30 for questioning on the death penalty in the jury selection process. #RodgersTrial

Jake Allen on Twitter

Another group released and asked to report back to the courthouse tomorrow at 1:30 p.m.

Jake Allen on Twitter

A potential juror was just released from service after she said she has anxiety and the nature of this case was exacerbating it. The woman was visibly upset.

Jake Allen on Twitter

We are now down to 60 potential jurors. #RodgersTrial

Jake Allen on Twitter

The judge just asked another group of potential jurors to come back Monday at 10:30 a.m. and sent them home for the day.

Jake Allen on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member