Dreams/Visions? - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It appeared as if the girls or women were being assaulted in the front/central part of the body. This guy who drew this was saying "bam." I don't know if he used a weapon or he punched them in the stomach/abdominal area.

And still, I don't know if this was a killing blow, or what. Upon reflection, could he have been trying to knock the wind out of them, disable them in some way in order to kidnap? Just some thoughts. And after all, this is the Dream thread, where puzzling images are reported.

Here is a picture showing an ariel view and looking down the driveway from Elma Hicklin Rd.

Thanks, that's very clear.

Apologies for disappearing -- we had a death in the family...

mikeb has some in his thread

I think this link will work. The water tower area is on the right hand side. I think it consists of two water tanks, some sort of building and a cell phone tower. The picture is large so you will have to scroll over to see it.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7814456@N08/3857588320/sizes/o/

Thank you so much! Yes, this is one of the other places I'm seeing.

Kids playing, maybe trying to climb the lower part of the tower, or showing off for each other. I'm getting a vibe of jealousy and hurt feelings. Like she's trying really hard to attract his attention but he's with somebody else. I don't think anything happened here directly, but the hard feelings might have had some bearing on what happened later. The emotion is very strong.

If you move slightly down and to the left, to the next set of buildings -- what are those? Looks like maybe a school or something, and an industrial building? Is that the hospital? (Googlemaps seems to think it is.)

<snip>
I do not know that these dogs are used anywhere in or near McCleary, but apparently they are used by the WA Dept of Fish & Wildlife in some areas of the state.

The article mentioned that Mishka was used in a homocide investigation in/near Gray's Harbor, to keep bears away from a body. No details.

Sorry to hear of your loss, CarBuff. Will keep your family in prayers. Welcome back to the thread, have missed you here.

Here's an image I got day before yesteryday while praying about the case, asking where Lindsey is:

You are dealt a hand of cards, displaying all of the images/scenarios we have to date of who could be the perp./perps. How do we reconcile all of them into one composite explanation?

-------------------------------------------

We have the guy in green shirt with a patch on it.
We possibly have the guy in the sketch.

How do even these two dreams coalesce into one scenario?

While I was away, I had two other images that have persisted, besides the two places I keep seeing.

One is an RV -- a Winnebago-style RV, rather average, could be quite old but is in good shape. It has something red on the side. Maybe a red paint stripe or graphic, a red awning that can be extended, a streak from having rubbed against something with red paint? it's on the driver's side. (I have never seen this RV from the passenger side.) It may have something carried on the back -- chairs or bicycles or something like that. And it's associated with Canada somehow. Heading to, coming from, driver/passenger connected to Canada. ???Relative of Lindsey's, or perhaps told Lindsey she was a relative/saw Lindsey????

And the other one is something to do with a law enforcement vehicle or person, or a vehicle that resembles or impersonates a law enforcement vehicle, or belongs to an LE-like job (park ranger, fish and game?) Greenish/light brown/khaki shirt. I don't see this clearly but I've seen it repeatedly.

Sorry to hear of your loss, CarBuff. Will keep your family in prayers. Welcome back to the thread, have missed you here.

Thanks, it's good to be back. I was hoping I'd come back to good news...

I actually know (knew) that piece of property pretty well...my best friend growing up lived in that mobile...and her grandmother owned the property. Keep in mind that was at least 10 years ago...I don't know exactly when she sold the property, but the family moved around 94 or so. The most recently I remember seeing the mobile inhabited is about 2-3 years ago.

It's been a pretty popular party spot off and on for years. If you park down by the railroad tracks, pull off the road behind the trees, or just down the road by County Line Rd. there are plenty of places to keep out of sight and not have people know you're there, as long as you keep moderatly quiet so you don't wake up the few people who live around there.

Oh, thank you, that's very interesting that it is used as a party spot, and confirms something I've been wondering about.

Do you know if those buildings in back were ever part of a sawmill? Or what exactly that silo-like building is used for?

Oh, thank you, that's very interesting that it is used as a party spot, and confirms something I've been wondering about.

Do you know if those buildings in back were ever part of a sawmill? Or what exactly that silo-like building is used for?

It was a shake mill...but I don't remember what each building was for. Several of them are partially collapsed now, but there's a lot of area in there...and still quite a bit of wood chips and discards around.

It was a shake mill...but I don't remember what each building was for. Several of them are partially collapsed now, but there's a lot of area in there...and still quite a bit of wood chips and discards around.

I've got a very very very bad vibe about that silo thing...wondering if she might have hidden in there to escape somebody, and become trapped, or something?

I've got a very very very bad vibe about that silo thing...wondering if she might have hidden in there to escape somebody, and become trapped, or something?

She would have needed a way to get out there...it's not somewhere a girl her age would likely walk to at that time of the evening...even with as light as it was outside. And she would have had to walk down the length of Summit Ave, the main street into town from the Shelton and prairie side of town (part of highway 108), so someone would have noticed her. It's about a mile from downtown McCleary out to the old mill.

She would have needed a way to get out there...it's not somewhere a girl her age would likely walk to at that time of the evening...even with as light as it was outside. And she would have had to walk down the length of Summit Ave, the main street into town from the Shelton and prairie side of town (part of highway 108), so someone would have noticed her. It's about a mile from downtown McCleary out to the old mill.

Yeah, I'm thinking somebody took her there...

Since we have a dream thread, I thought I'd post. I put no stock in this, but here's for trying.
The last three nights, I have gone to sleep thinking of Lindsey and all three nights, I have seen rocks, and a cliff, not a very high one, maybe 15 feet, over a field. The field is full of rocks, and there is no wind.
The lack of wind might just be that it is a dream, but maybe it is being blocked by a large geo fixture. I get the impression that I am viewing it from a SW direction.
Sound seems muted, but I hear either free flowing water or fast moving distant vehicles.

That's it, unless someone wants to try to jog my memory. Do with it what you will.
I run about 50/50 with my perceptions, and when I am right, they can usually be traced to some subconscious concept. So, there may be something in my subconscious that is making me think of this location.

Sorry, I did remember something else. The very first night, I saw a red item partially buried in the ground...cloth or maybe thin plastic. The final two nights it wasn't there. Has anything like that been located, IF anyone could tell me? I don't need to know what or where it was, just if it was. TIA.

Since we have a dream thread, I thought I'd post. I put no stock in this, but here's for trying.
The last three nights, I have gone to sleep thinking of Lindsey and all three nights, I have seen rocks, and a cliff, not a very high one, maybe 15 feet, over a field. The field is full of rocks, and there is no wind.
The lack of wind might just be that it is a dream, but maybe it is being blocked by a large geo fixture. I get the impression that I am viewing it from a SW direction.
Sound seems muted, but I hear either free flowing water or fast moving distant vehicles.

That's it, unless someone wants to try to jog my memory. Do with it what you will.
I run about 50/50 with my perceptions, and when I am right, they can usually be traced to some subconscious concept. So, there may be something in my subconscious that is making me think of this location.

Sorry, I did remember something else. The very first night, I saw a red item partially buried in the ground...cloth or maybe thin plastic. The final two nights it wasn't there. Has anything like that been located, IF anyone could tell me? I don't need to know what or where it was, just if it was. TIA.

I remember reading about something red, or seeing it in one of the pictures. Been looking all day but can't find it.

This is the last of the places I've been seeing. I haven't posted it earlier because I've been trying to locate it, but I've come up totally blank. I don't think it's in McCleary.

Somebody is hiding, or hidden: inside a large metal steel-beam building, more than a story tall inside, might have some kind of equipment hanging overhead, or it might be just the rails for the garage doors. Smells of gas, exhaust, stale grease. There's stuff on the floor and I think part of the floor is dirt? Either tied up or unable to move because hurt. Can see out to where trucks etc. move but this building hasn't been used for a while. The vehicles outside could be construction equipment, forklifts, lawn care equipment, dumptrucks and pickups, or just vehicles passing on a street or road -- but I get a strong feel of small lawn tractors.

It seems very large from where this person is lying on the floor near the back left, but I don't know whether it would look large from the outside. There's a gap near the floor and that's how she sees out to the vehicles passing. That gap is vertical. Possibly beside a door that doesn't fit tightly and it's on a different wall than the garage doors. The room has windows along the top, just under the eaves, and something about it makes me think "Forest Service building" -- rest stop, visitor center, equipment shed, etc. It *almost* feels like she's lying at the back of a stall in a rest stop or park toilet area, though you'd think somebody would have found her if that's the case. Unless there's an area that has been closed since summer? And it wouldn't smell of gas and lawn mowers. Maybe next to such a building?

The odd thing is that though whoever I'm seeing can't move or escape, they also don't want to be found, and cringe and go silent in fear whenever anybody is near.

I said "she" in a couple of places but that's an assumption on my part. I don't "see" Lindsey or anybody else. Just somebody who's hiding and afraid.

Here's the dream I had last night (I said I would place it in this thread, while doing some research on the astro. thread).

I was in an art class. We were told to make charcoal drawings showing a changing situation over time. I asked about drawing a portrait. The teacher said no, we need to draw a situation shifting/evolving?

At this point, a young man showed me his art work. He said it showed a man brutally attacking women/girls in different locations over time. I thought it odd that he was almost gleeful about these women, who were drawn like cartoon, stick figures, being attacked (I can't tell for sure from the dream that they were murdered). The cartoon figures seemed to animate somehow. He also drew a line from one to the next in a spiral pattern surrounding a city or town, as I noticed buildings. The drawing moved forward in time to the conclusion. Within the spiral of his drawing there were a large number of police dogs circling the perp. There were also some policemen and a police car, I believe.
------------
Thoughts on the above:

During sleep I was horrified by the events, but relieved that the perp. had been caught.

Thinking back on the dream, it seems like the portrait I asked about was like a charcoal sketch of a suspect a police artist would do.

Do you think this might be related to the flasher in Olympia?

Do you think this might be related to the flasher in Olympia?

There is a flasher now too?

Do you have a link to the story? I haven't heard about that.

It's being discussed over in the main Lindsey thread, and also I think in Lindsey's forensic astrology thread.

There is a flasher now too?

Do you have a link to the story? I haven't heard about that.

It's being discussed in Lindsey's main thread here, and in her forensic astrology thread, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro