Dreams/Visions? - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. If that's the family dynamic then I don't think this person is Lindsay's mother. Might be somebody else's mother.
k020.gif
wonder if this is the same person who chastised Lindsey (according to the astrology chart interpretations)?

k020.gif
wonder if this is the same person who chastised Lindsey (according to the astrology chart interpretations)?

I think it could be. It's something that happened before she disappeared. Shortly before she disappeared, I think.

If I see it again, I'll try to pay more attention to what's being said, why she's being scolded.

I think it could be. It's something that happened before she disappeared. Shortly before she disappeared, I think.

If I see it again, I'll try to pay more attention to what's being said, why she's being scolded.

I believe it happened the same day and had happened one time before.

To chastise acc to Webster means:

1 : to inflict punishment on (as by whipping)
2 : to censure severely : castigate

It isn't just being reprimanded or scolded. It implies either physical punishment or being whipped mentally IMO. Pretty strong word the Astros used there and I bet they are correct.

The feeling has been the Baum children were like wild outs, on their own pretty much, allowed to wander thru town at all hours and until 10pm. It led to discontent within the community, the jeweler saying Linsey was trouble, JB kept from playing with a good friend - a bad influence on him supposedly.

It doesn't do any good to go back and place blame. But what it does do IMO is show why someone would possibly come unglued with Lindsey and maybe give her a whack or two in their anger. Maybe that is why she was so afraid ??? Or they threatened to give her a couple of whacks, or worse.

I have an idea what it was, NOT A FACT. The morning of the 26th it has been told that Lindsey and her brother were playing with the boy who later in August ended up setting his parents house on fire. I'll go check to make sure that is accurate. That boy had been forbidden to play with JB because of ongoing juvenile problems JB had with the law. Who knows what, really. But I can see a scenario like that erupting in a blowout from a parent on either side that would be forceful and be worthy of the word 'chastisement'.

ETA: Here is a link about the fire, and you need to scroll down a bit: http://www.thevidette.com/archives/20aug09/index.html I am not sure if JB was there on that morning but Lindsey was. I read it is possible both boys were on probation which caused the problem. xox

I believe it happened the same day and had happened one time before.

To chastise acc to Webster means:

1 : to inflict punishment on (as by whipping)
2 : to censure severely : castigate

It isn't just being reprimanded or scolded. It implies either physical punishment or being whipped mentally IMO. Pretty strong word the Astros used there and I bet they are correct.

The feeling has been the Baum children were like wild outs, on their own pretty much, allowed to wander thru town at all hours and until 10pm. It led to discontent within the community, the jeweler saying Linsey was trouble, JB kept from playing with a good friend - a bad influence on him supposedly.

It doesn't do any good to go back and place blame. But what it does do IMO is show why someone would possibly come unglued with Lindsey and maybe give her a whack or two in their anger. Maybe that is why she was so afraid ??? Or they threatened to give her a couple of whacks, or worse.

I have an idea what it was, NOT A FACT. The morning of the 26th it has been told that Lindsey and her brother were playing with the boy who later in August ended up setting his parents house on fire. I'll go check to make sure that is accurate. That boy had been forbidden to play with JB because of ongoing juvenile problems JB had with the law. Who knows what, really. But I can see a scenario like that erupting in a blowout from a parent on either side that would be forceful and be worthy of the word 'chastisement'.

ETA: Here is a link about the fire, and you need to scroll down a bit: http://www.thevidette.com/archives/20aug09/index.html I am not sure if JB was there on that morning but Lindsey was. I read it is possible both boys were on probation which caused the problem. xox
I sure would like to know more about this boy, and that fire! And, what kind of things the three 'played', or played with...

...things that make you go "hmmmmmm"...

I think the reason the woman has her arms folded is to keep herself from striking Lindsay.

The thoughts I get are "why is she blaming me? it's not my fault. HE did it." I'm not sure who HE is but I don't think it's Josh. The emotion is shame and embarrassment both for what she did and how she's now being scolded like a little girl, along with anger at how unfairly she's being treated. Deep burning shame, the kind that makes you want to crawl under the rug and never come out. There's an element of "somebody whose opinion she cares about will be upset because she failed" and she can't bear to face them.

I can definitely see the Shell sign in the background, but it could be across the street or a house or two away.

There is some kind of undercurrent of being related to school somehow -- someone she knows from there, something that will cause her to be mocked there in the fall, a continuation of something that happened last year (?retaliation against bullies??)

The feeling I get is desperation. She's had all she can take.

I wonder did they ever figure out who might of started the fire at the ORV park.. Was just kind of curious. Could fireworks be consider a incendiary device. Just a thought that past through my head with scandi's post.

I think the reason the woman has her arms folded is to keep herself from striking Lindsay.

The thoughts I get are "why is she blaming me? it's not my fault. HE did it." I'm not sure who HE is but I don't think it's Josh. The emotion is shame and embarrassment both for what she did and how she's now being scolded like a little girl, along with anger at how unfairly she's being treated. Deep burning shame, the kind that makes you want to crawl under the rug and never come out. There's an element of "somebody whose opinion she cares about will be upset because she failed" and she can't bear to face them.

I can definitely see the Shell sign in the background, but it could be across the street or a house or two away.

There is some kind of undercurrent of being related to school somehow -- someone she knows from there, something that will cause her to be mocked there in the fall, a continuation of something that happened last year (?retaliation against bullies??)

The feeling I get is desperation. She's had all she can take.

I wonder if the woman folding her arms and holding them close to her is more for security. The dreading of having to lecture a child that might not be hers and not wanting to say what she has to say and try to make her understand reason's why some of the behaviors that was seen is wrong. I would think someone that was more secure would have arms to the side or talking with her hands in lecturing way. IMO.. Thinking back when lectureing my children.

another thought comes to mind.. could LB have been caught in a compromising position and was being lectured about it. You say "He" in a vision so kind of makes me wonder.

another thought comes to mind.. could LB have been caught in a compromising position and was being lectured about it. You say "He" in a vision so kind of makes me wonder.

I think that might well be the case. A lot of Lindsay's behavior makes sense if she's sneaking out to meet a boy. Especially an older boy.

I think that might well be the case. A lot of Lindsay's behavior makes sense if she's sneaking out to meet a boy. Especially an older boy.
An older boy would also explain the reported conflict with older girls, which was upsetting enough to Lindsey that it affected her attendance at school.

Maybe we can we figure out which boys these older girls were paired up with?
E

Edited to add: The article Scandi posted above about the fire says:

A 14-year-old boy is facing a first-degree arson charge for a raging fire last week that destroyed the McCleary home his father was living in...

It doesn't sound like this kid's mom was living with him and his dad, so I'm guessing she's also not the woman in carbuff's dream.

I sure would like to know more about this boy, and that fire! And, what kind of things the three 'played', or played with...

The article lists an address of the fire. Do we know if the owners listed on the GH parcel website are the ones who lived there? I also see another address in town for them.

How do we know Lindsey was with him the day before she disappeared?

Info on arson:

http://apps.leg.wa.gov/Rcw/default.aspx?cite=9A.48.020

RCW 9A.48.020

Arson in the first degree.

(1) A person is guilty of arson in the first degree if he or she knowingly and maliciously:

(a) Causes a fire or explosion which is manifestly dangerous to any human life, including firefighters; or

(b) Causes a fire or explosion which damages a dwelling; or

(c) Causes a fire or explosion in any building in which there shall be at the time a human being who is not a participant in the crime; or

(d) Causes a fire or explosion on property valued at ten thousand dollars or more with intent to collect insurance proceeds.

(2) Arson in the first degree is a class A felony.

RCW 9A.48.030

Arson in the second degree.

(1) A person is guilty of arson in the second degree if he knowingly and maliciously causes a fire or explosion which damages a building, or any structure or erection appurtenant to or joining any building, or any wharf, dock, machine, engine, automobile, or other motor vehicle, watercraft, aircraft, bridge, or trestle, or hay, grain, crop, or timber, whether cut or standing or any range land, or pasture land, or any fence, or any lumber, shingle, or other timber products, or any property.

(2) Arson in the second degree is a class B felony.

RCW 9A.48.040
Reckless burning in the first degree.

(1) A person is guilty of reckless burning in the first degree if he recklessly damages a building or other structure or any vehicle, railway car, aircraft or watercraft or any hay, grain, crop, or timber whether cut or standing, by knowingly causing a fire or explosion.

(2) Reckless burning in the first degree is a class C felony.

The article lists an address of the fire. Do we know if the owners listed on the GH parcel website are the ones who lived there? I also see another address in town for them.

Bold mine. I read about this on another site. I can't personally speak to the truth of it, except to say that the person who posted the information has a reputation for being careful with facts.

As to the address of the fire, it sounds like dad did not own the house (but that may just be me, splitting hairs and trusting that people write what they mean to say).

I don't know many facts, really:
1. Lindsey is missing.
2. Still.
a010.gif

This was in my thoughts out of really nowhere as a I woke up this morning:

I got an image of a guy in tan pants and shirt (looks like a uniform) standing with a shovel in his hand by a large hole in a gravel drive with cement blocks around. There were patches of snow on the ground. He was breathing heavily as if he had been exerting himself digging, and his breaths were coming out in vapor, as it is cold outside.

(The reason I posted it is because it seemed to arrive like some other "psychic" images usually do for me. I haven't been in cold weather with snow in years and I haven't seen men digging holes in any gravel roads recently. Creeped me out.)
I found you a tan uniform:

http://www.fws.gov/jobs/

Actually, it's a brown and tan uniform, and is that shirt pale green? LOL
Maybe you could take a look, just for grins?

Hi ya Jules, It was the day of, not the day before she went missing. I was careful to say 'not a fact' as the info hasn't hit the media, but rather came from a well studied poster who was told this by someone in McCleary. It is the same kind of info like 'Lindsey did stop by Libby's house on her walk home that night', coming from a similar type source where the poster says the source was adamant about the info and she had no reason to disbelieve her.

Even this poster says there is also someone who says Lindsey did NOT stop at Libby's that night, for instance, so she puts out both sides of the issue. But with Lindsey playing with with this boy that morning of the 26th I have read nothing contradicting that. And I do not believe this info came from either Mom Baum or KK. Quite sure or the poster would have said that. xox

Hey, HAPPY Super Bowl watching for those so inclined. :crazy::crazy::crazy: ETA: Don't forget halftime features 13 minutes in concert by The Who ~ Ya, live, baby, singing all of their old songs. I can hardly wait! Best part of the game, eh? lol

i would like to know if this boy had any other brothers or sisters

I had a dream last night. I was talking to one of our long-time missing children. Unfortunately - I don't know which child :( It could have been Lindsey or Haleigh or even Amber. I have been trying all day to remember, but it just is not coming back to me.

I do really think though, that one of them is going to turn up in the next day or two. Either that, or someone was very close to wherever the child and just doesn't know it.

I remember when we were still looking for Caylee. There were a couple of days when several of us posted that we had a feeling Caylee would be found that day or the next. But she never was. Later we learned that Roy was in close proximity to Caylee and she should have been found and it was just circumstances that kept her from being discovered. I have tried to go back through the Caylee threads to see exactly when we posted, but there are so many threads....... I never could find the posts.

Is anyone feeling like one of our missing children is going to be found very soon?

Salem

Yes.

(Huh, it wouldn't let me post a reply that short. Had to be at least five characters!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme