Dreams/Visions?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very interesting dream posted today!

I just wanted to add something here as it occurred to me today (I posted about a sister-in-law/Lindsy/Sherry/hospital dream last week or so. I had a series of dreams that all involved a sister in law taking Haleigh around to various places. The thing that struck me today is nowhere in any of my dreams do I see or have a sense of where Jr, Haleigh's brother, is. I also haven't noticed him mentioned in the dream/visions thread. It seems strange to me that he wouldn't have been in my dreams because of their circumstances. Does anybody get Jr in any of their dreams? Makes me feel like Jr. was not around or aware when Haleigh went missing.

In my dream I would not have seen Jr as Haleigh was walking with me NOW not back when she went missing....my dream did not show what happened, who was involved, or anything else except where she said she was now.

Very interesting dream posted today!

I just wanted to add something here as it occurred to me today (I posted about a sister-in-law/Lindsy/Sherry/hospital dream last week or so. I had a series of dreams that all involved a sister in law taking Haleigh around to various places. The thing that struck me today is nowhere in any of my dreams do I see or have a sense of where Jr, Haleigh's brother, is. I also haven't noticed him mentioned in the dream/visions thread. It seems strange to me that he wouldn't have been in my dreams because of their circumstances. Does anybody get Jr in any of their dreams? Makes me feel like Jr. was not around or aware when Haleigh went missing.

Hi Cranky,
I posted my dream a few pages back here. It was soley about Jr. and I didnt see Haleigh at all...very odd to me. I don't generally dream things about people I don't know personally, so this was a very odd thing to have happen to me. I don't know why or where Jr. was, but I for some reason don't think he was with Haleigh when she "disappeared". I hope that helps a little. Definatley not my area of expertise here

The only thing I can vividly remember is that the MH's were IN BACK of us...we were walking away from where there were some....and we were walking through overgrowth...not on a road....more of a trail sort of thing....like maybe they were going to start putting MH's there but hadn't completed it....or like someone had one out there but it wasn't there now....the area had been "cleared" - no trees right there but on the outer edges there was....more like there was supposed to be a yard or something.....it was a sort of secluded area but not REAL far from the other MH's.. the only way I can describe it is like if you knew it was there it was easy to get to....but if you didn't know it was there you wouldn't see it...KWIM??

My initial impression was that "civilization had intruded"....with the MH's behind it....

I don't know - maybe tonight I will have another one....

Thank you. I have been asking HaLeigh to reveal the exact location of her body for the last week or so.

Just love the communication in here I really do, Wish I could remember something that I dream. I only have nightmares but I think that is from the melatonin. Anyway, thank you to all of you that are contributing to this thread.

Had to be said.

Wasalurker, go back and look at chesterp and my and others' posts from 9/16 in this thread. The dome/tank, the dog sensing. Too many possible similarities to ignore your dream. Tread lightly, but there were a couple posts there that had areas that you could look around at google images for to compare to what you are seeing in your dream. no doubts. all in the name of haleigh and peace for her.

I have been away at a Christian Retreat for over a week, got back on Monday and so hoped that Hassani, Adji, Hayleigh, Madeleine had been found. Heartbreakingly none of them have.
However their names have been placed on the prayer web and prayers will be said for them daily in rural Dorset, along with all missing and abused children.
Please God let them be found

:blowkiss::praying::praying:

This is really strange to me. I have not really been following the Haleigh case much since she went missing, plus with a toddler in the home, I don't often get to sit and watch the news. I have had the same dream for the past three nights. I don't usually rememer my dreams. But all three nights, I woke up at 3:02 am drenched with sweat and very upset. Each time, I fell back asleep around 5 am and had another dream but different.

In my dream, I was stuck to a wall and couldn't move. I don't know where I was and I have never been there before. The rooms were very small. I saw a little boy walking toward a living room rubbing his eyes like he wasn't awake. Then I heard him crying and saw a little girl coming to help him. I couldn't see their faces. Then I saw the little girl yelling at a black man who was having physical relations with a white woman on a couch. The woman appeared out of it and didn't seem to know what was going on. The little girl kept saying her daddy was going to get mad at them. Then I saw the man get up and walk towards the little girl. He picked her up and put her in a bed. I watched the woman on the couch and she didn't move. I tried to look for the little boy but I couldn't see him and I couldn't hear him, and I couldn't get off the wall. Then the man took some blankets out the door and he was gone. I then saw the little boy come back in and crawl up on the couch with the woman and he went to sleep but the little girl was gone.

I woke up at 3:02 am. I was so upset, I just lay there and though about it. When I went back to sleep, it was after 5:00 am. I dreamt I was in the same place stuck to the same wall. But this time, the little girl was sitting on the floor beside me telling me it was okay. She kept saying "Don't worry, I'm okay now." She looked up at me and smiled, she was really muddy and her hair was covered in leaves. I asked her if she was Haleigh and she said "Yes, and I am okay now." I don't remember anything after that.

After three nights of these same dreams, I started reading about the case and found this website. I wanted to share my dream.

Hello, everyone!

I just wanted to take a minute and let you all know that this is the most interesting and riveting thread I have read in a long time. I read and read and read...any and everything, I have always been that way. I remember going to an amusement park when I was younger and I was reading a book on the trip there. My cousin turned around and said to me, "Why are you reading? This is summertime and you should be on vacation!!" LOL, I couldn't help it, I love reading!

Although there are some forums I post on, I have always been more interested in what others have to say.

My fascination with dreaming and viewing has always been prevelant and I used to "wish" I had the gift. My dreams are usually vague, non-existent or "out there". Although, in times of extreme stress, I have had somewhat "prophetic" dreams and some that just scare the devil out of me. We lost our daughter 8 years ago and I have ALWAYS wished I could have dreams of her communicating with me, but I never have (or if I did, I don't remember them.) I just wanted a "sign" that she was ok, KWIM?

Anyway, I said all of that to say this, "I think all of you are simply amazing, caring and unselfish human beings that don't care what the world thinks of you or your gifts, you are determined to bring the messages from the other side." I admire you, for much more than your gift and I just wanted to tell you that.

ETA: I read this entire thread and pages back someone mentions "seven sisters". I just wanted to make mention that there is a rose bush named "Seven Sisters"...I have one in my yard. FWIW.

I will be lighting a candle and saying prayers for Haleigh's return this evening at 7:00Est. I am a believer in the power of prayer and if anyone would like to join me, please do.

I will be lighting a candle and saying prayers for Haleigh's return this evening at 7:00Est. I am a believer in the power of prayer and if anyone would like to join me, please do.

I absolutely believe in the power of prayer. Beautiful thought.

Hello, everyone!

I just wanted to take a minute and let you all know that this is the most interesting and riveting thread I have read in a long time. I read and read and read...any and everything, I have always been that way. I remember going to an amusement park when I was younger and I was reading a book on the trip there. My cousin turned around and said to me, "Why are you reading? This is summertime and you should be on vacation!!" LOL, I couldn't help it, I love reading!

Although there are some forums I post on, I have always been more interested in what others have to say.

My fascination with dreaming and viewing has always been prevelant and I used to "wish" I had the gift. My dreams are usually vague, non-existent or "out there". Although, in times of extreme stress, I have had somewhat "prophetic" dreams and some that just scare the devil out of me. We lost our daughter 8 years ago and I have ALWAYS wished I could have dreams of her communicating with me, but I never have (or if I did, I don't remember them.) I just wanted a "sign" that she was ok, KWIM?

Anyway, I said all of that to say this, "I think all of you are simply amazing, caring and unselfish human beings that don't care what the world thinks of you or your gifts, you are determined to bring the messages from the other side." I admire you, for much more than your gift and I just wanted to tell you that.

ETA: I read this entire thread and pages back someone mentions "seven sisters". I just wanted to make mention that there is a rose bush named "Seven Sisters"...I have one in my yard. FWIW.

Okay you made me cry...

Originally Posted by crisnnan98
I will be lighting a candle and saying prayers for Haleigh's return this evening at 7:00Est. I am a believer in the power of prayer and if anyone would like to join me, please doI will light a candle and say a special prayer for Haleigh as well tonight.

I, too think that is a wonderful idea.
She has been on my mind more than ever the past few days and I'm not sure why. When I read all of the threads about the case players and events, it's just overwhelming to think about.
I am continuing to ask for a revelation of TRUTH concerning Haleigh. She deserves our persistance. Someone let her down, they know who they are and so does God~:angel:

had another dream with two Lindsays in it again...does Lindsay C have a twin sister? There's also that other Lindsay that someone mentioned on the AH website--the one who's supposed to be a prostitute? And the "Sherry" person who is seems to be a mother figure to a Lindsay in my dreams--I keep waiting to hear about a Sherry or last name Beatty/Batey related to the case.

The recent photos of NayNay's car with the dent in the back remind me of my dream in that the yellow and black muscle car that "Sherry" was driving was dented also. In the dream, they had parked "downtown" in the area of a construction site. "Sherry" was so drunk/stoned that she backed up into a wall or piece of heavy equipment as they were leaving the hospital.

I don't know if this dream means anything, but I can't seem to shake it and images from it keep popping into my head.

Lord bless little Haleigh and bring her home soon!!!!

momov3angels==
to get the "grey box" around the quote, go to the post you want to quote. In the lower right hand corner is a blue button that says, "quote". Click that. It will open up a page that has the compose post box pre-filled with the quote you have chosen. Hope that helps! :)

This is really strange to me. I have not really been following the Haleigh case much since she went missing, plus with a toddler in the home, I don't often get to sit and watch the news. I have had the same dream for the past three nights. I don't usually rememer my dreams. But all three nights, I woke up at 3:02 am drenched with sweat and very upset. Each time, I fell back asleep around 5 am and had another dream but different.

In my dream, I was stuck to a wall and couldn't move. I don't know where I was and I have never been there before. The rooms were very small. I saw a little boy walking toward a living room rubbing his eyes like he wasn't awake. Then I heard him crying and saw a little girl coming to help him. I couldn't see their faces. Then I saw the little girl yelling at a black man who was having physical relations with a white woman on a couch. The woman appeared out of it and didn't seem to know what was going on. The little girl kept saying her daddy was going to get mad at them. Then I saw the man get up and walk towards the little girl. He picked her up and put her in a bed. I watched the woman on the couch and she didn't move. I tried to look for the little boy but I couldn't see him and I couldn't hear him, and I couldn't get off the wall. Then the man took some blankets out the door and he was gone. I then saw the little boy come back in and crawl up on the couch with the woman and he went to sleep but the little girl was gone.

I woke up at 3:02 am. I was so upset, I just lay there and though about it. When I went back to sleep, it was after 5:00 am. I dreamt I was in the same place stuck to the same wall. But this time, the little girl was sitting on the floor beside me telling me it was okay. She kept saying "Don't worry, I'm okay now." She looked up at me and smiled, she was really muddy and her hair was covered in leaves. I asked her if she was Haleigh and she said "Yes, and I am okay now." I don't remember anything after that.

After three nights of these same dreams, I started reading about the case and found this website. I wanted to share my dream.

This dream makes the most sense...Based on facts we know.

(My first post here on WS)

The only thing I can vividly remember is that the MH's were IN BACK of us...we were walking away from where there were some....and we were walking through overgrowth...not on a road....more of a trail sort of thing....like maybe they were going to start putting MH's there but hadn't completed it....or like someone had one out there but it wasn't there now....the area had been "cleared" - no trees right there but on the outer edges there was....more like there was supposed to be a yard or something.....it was a sort of secluded area but not REAL far from the other MH's.. the only way I can describe it is like if you knew it was there it was easy to get to....but if you didn't know it was there you wouldn't see it...KWIM??

My initial impression was that "civilization had intruded"....with the MH's behind it....

I don't know - maybe tonight I will have another one....

This AM, early, I read on the RT that Buffalo Bluff was a town in 1895, with a population of roughly 60 people. Buffalo Bluff, the town, appears to have been located smack in the middle of the trailer enclave from which Haleigh disappeared.

Now, in reation to your dream, I image way back in 1895, there were houses with wells, not mobile homes. These long-gone houses would have had cellars, hence the 4 foot drop which you were warned about. Further, I believe each of these houses would have had a well close by. Your dream makes perfect sense and methinks Haleigh may be close by.

Interesting thread.

All posts are my opinion.

wasalurker
What you described reminded me of this:

3-4 ft. deep hole w/weeds growing you asked if they dug that deep to put a mobile home there-I thought of a home set on a crawlspace-I asked my hubby how deep that would be and he said 3 ft. then cinder block to set the home on. This can be done for either single or double wide homes. The area I live in it is more common for double wides.
Do you remember seeing any cinder blocks? It could of been dug and a home never set or one could of previously existed there. That's why I asked about the blocks.
As far as the 4-6 ft. round black item-it could be a septic tank clean out. The well I would say no-usually that is just a 4 inch pvc pipe sticking up out of the ground. The septic tank at my house is in the back-well in the front. The tank does have a round concrete lid on it-would probably be difficult for me to move. I don't know the diameter off hand-I would have to measure. I was thinking if the diameter you mentioned was larger than average for a single home maybe it was for multiple homes (mobile home park that shared it)-just ideas I am throwing out. It has only been cleaned out once and I have lived here for 13 yrs-house was new when I moved here. I know there are 2 cleanouts on my tank but only one is marked w/the round cement lid. It is in an area where we have the swingset, sandbox-nothing is on top of it but I did mark it w/a planter that I put flowers in so in case we needed to locate it it is easy to do w/out tearing everything up.

Nobody thinks your loony or need a straight jacket-please keep sharing your dreams/thoughts w/us.

Also, horrifying as it sounds, it is possible that a person could fit in the opening of a tank, or even fall in if the lid was off. It's gut wrenching thought, I despise the idea completely.

I grew up on a farm-it had an old well w/a windmill we no longer used-my mom and dad warned us not to get too close to it because we could fall in-so that put the fear of God in me so I never got close enough to see what I could "fall into".
Does anybody remember years ago a little girl that fell in a well or septic hole and was rescued? I believe her name was baby Jessica?
So it is very possible a child could fit in one-very scary thought-I don't like thinking about it either.

Did you see......

1. Whose bed the man put HaLeigh in?
2. Which door did the man leave from?
3. What was HaLeigh wearing?
4. Did Junior see the black man's face?
Thanks for all your help. Please visit often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jnmeep