Dreams/Visions?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have any recollection at all of the dream. I just know that I told myself to remember those words and I remember telling myself "that's who harmed Haleigh." Since I don't think Malibu Pitman/Pittman is someone's name it leads back to a car.

When I googled, it brought up images of old Chevy Malibus, so there could definitely be a connection to your dream, but I don't remember SEEING a car or anything like that in my dream. I just remember the words which is why I was kind of surprised to find it is a car part.

It could be nothing, but after all my years of having my dreams, I'm usually able to tell what is just junk and what might have some meaning. For this one, it really seemed to mean something. :waitasec:

Do you know where the Malibu Pitman fits onto a car or its function please?

I read there was an early sighting of Haleigh in SC and the people were buying shoes for her.

Was this a dream or real? If real, why would they be buying shoes for her? Interested because last night I had a shoe dream (nightmare) and I can't remember all of it but I think it had to do with Haleigh.

Was this a dream or real? If real, why would they be buying shoes for her? Interested because last night I had a shoe dream (nightmare) and I can't remember all of it but I think it had to do with Haleigh.
This was real. It was reported by the store but never checked out. It was a man and 2 women, they were buying shoes for the "sickly" (thier words) foster child they had just gotten care of from a relative, according to what they told the clerk.

Do you know where the Malibu Pitman fits onto a car or its function please?

It has to do with steering. I'm inclined to think that the pitman part was important to make me know it was referencing a car and not a place or a person. I hope that makes sense.

This happened 10/17 around 8 or 9pm; I posted it 10/18 at around 9:30 am next day. There were 10 plaques on the wall, the one from Jacksonville fell. Makes ya wonder. It is from the Gatway RC Club, First Coast.

Just saw this and wanted to mention that someone from another site (a popular dream site) saw Jacksonville regarding Haleigh...

A few of the posters here mentioned twins and a bi-racial aspect of their dreams. I haven't had any dreams about Haleigh, but these dreams reminded me of something...

There is an adamant person who claims to be 'psychic' on a few other sites that has posted about Haleigh. This person claims that a black male took Haleigh, and that this black male had an albino twin brother. The person also mentioned a really dumpy looking motel...

I know this sounds far-fetched, but that's what these dreams reminded me of and I wanted to post the info - just incase!

Here are the “psychic” highlights from Simon Barrett's Show concerning HaLeigh Cummings.....

TJ talked about Psychic Jeffrey Wands who was behind the scenes sitting with Ronald and Theresa while they were at Maury Povich’s Studio. TJ could not answer a question from the chat room on whether JW believes HaLeigh is deceased, (TJ didn’t have his notes with him and he is sick with the flu).
Jeffrey Wands revealed a woman with an “S” in her name is involved who is known to the child, and a 2nd person with the name “M****”. Another caller revealed the full name of a male called M**** who is connected to Snodgrass. Jeffrey Wands drew pictures in Ron and Theresa's presence and forwarded this info to LE.

Diane, a psychic from Georgia called in and said she talked to Teresa Neves in-person at the beginning of the case and that she, Diane, had contacted LE with information concerning HaLeigh in Week I and LE gave her the brush off and told her basically to mind her own business. A person on the show chastised LE for the way they treated Diane if in fact they did brush her off. Diane called in twice to the Show tonight and in her second call she stated for a fact that LE has not searched the area she identified and the reason she won’t disclose HaLeigh’s location publicly is she doesn’t want people going onto these people’s property without their permission. Diane confirmed a person by the name of M**** is involved and that her visions lead to 1 person. A person on Simon's Show encouraged Diane to send an email to Capt Dominic Piscatelo (sp?) who is a family man and known for his integrity. Capt Dominic Piscatelo requested all tips about HaLeigh be directed to haleigh@putnamsheriff.org.

Someone came to LE's defense and said the reason LE didn't follow-up on Diane's tip was because of the overwhelming amount of tips they have received on this case and their lack of resources. Someone from the Chat Room asked if HaLeigh is deceased and Cobra said “yes”.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Simon-Barrett

Here are the “psychic” highlights from Simon Barrett's Show concerning HaLeigh Cummings.....

TJ talked about Psychic Jeffrey Wans who was behind the scenes sitting with Ronald and Theresa while they were at Maury Povich’s Studio. TJ could not answer a question from the chat room on whether JW believes HaLeigh is deceased, (TJ didn’t have his notes with him and he is sick with the flu).
Jeffrey Wans (sp?) revealed a woman with an “S” in her name is involved who is known to the child, and a 2nd person with the name “M****”. Another caller revealed the full name of a male called M**** who is connected to Snodgrass. Jeffrey Wans (sp?) drew pictures in Ron and Theresa's presence and forwarded this info to LE.

Diane, a psychic from Georgia called in and said she talked to Teresa Neves in-person at the beginning of the case and that she, Diane, had contacted LE with information concerning HaLeigh in Week I and LE gave her the brush off and told her basically to mind her own business. A person on the show chastised LE for the way they treated Diane if in fact they did brush her off. Diane called in twice to the Show tonight and in her second call she stated for a fact that LE has not searched the area she identified and the reason she won’t disclose HaLeigh’s location publicly is she doesn’t want people going onto these people’s property without their permission. Diane confirmed a person by the name of M**** is involved and that her visions lead to 1 person. A person on Simon's Show encouraged Diane to send an email to Capt Dominic Piscatelo (sp?) who is a family man and known for his integrity. Capt Dominic Piscatelo requested all tips about HaLeigh be directed to haleigh@putnamsheriff.org.

Someone came to LE's defense and said the reason LE didn't follow-up on Diane's tip was because of the overwhelming amount of tips they have received on this case and their lack of resources. Someone from the Chat Room asked if HaLeigh is deceased and Cobra said “yes”.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Simon-Barrett
Thanks for posting this! I didn't get to listen. I take Cobra w/ a grain of salt. I called in to Simon's show once and Cobra agreed w/ the theory that the Shffield family had taken Haleigh to "protect" her. I think he just goes w/ whatever the prevailing theory is at the moment. He is not beneficial to this case and adds to the sideshow mentality we have seen surrounding it. IMO.

Thanks for posting this! I didn't get to listen. I take Cobra w/ a grain of salt. I called in to Simon's show once and Cobra agreed w/ the theory that the Shffield family had taken Haleigh to "protect" her. I think he just goes w/ whatever the prevailing theory is at the moment. He is not beneficial to this case and adds to the sideshow mentality we have seen surrounding it. IMO.

I could not agree more.....

Lol curvecuti I say he changes his mind as often as he changes his underwear. And the psychic said she was alive and his name was Jeff Wands. Tj said the man's name was M***y and the womens name had a S in it that took HaLeigh personally at this point almost 9 months later I think that LE has no option but to look at EVERYTHING even if people are skeptical about psychic We have a little girl named HaLeigh and everything else they have done has failed. And we do know that the names match within the players in this case. Whether everyone agrees or not JMO Let's get this little girl home.

Yes curvecuti, and Cobra was the one who said how unbelievably crazy it is down there and there was a heated discussion about how many genuine people who are actively involved in searching for HaLeigh are taking a beating. I think what NG says is "I take what he said with a BOX of salt!"

The show lasted 90 minutes and the discussion on HC was preceded by updates on the cases involving Caylee Anthony and Somer Thompson.

Perhaps the encounter TN and RC had with the psychic forced them to see the light and explains why they were both crying when they appeared on MP's show. I suppose TN & RC consented to the interview with the psychic or they would have walked away.

Regarding your comment about Cobra stating his theory that someone in the Sheffield family had taken HaLeigh to protect her, the person's name I *** is also the name of a close relative on Crystal's side of the family.

Diane, the psychic from Georgia said she initially focused on an area in the trailer park which on second take turned out to be entirely different so this suggests to me HaLeigh was taken to another trailer then moved. (she talked about a green trailer, not blue). Diane saw Cobra when she was down there and she confronted him during the Show about knowing the exact area she is referring to which hasn't been searched and Cobra remained silent.

Several other topics were discussed last night.... Callers are upset and demanding to know where the monies collected at last week's benefit concert and the HaLeighBug Foundation, etc. are going, the credibility of psychics was a hot topic, Misty's temper and Jr's safety.

I'm going to go listen to the program again to ensure I didn't miss anything before I read through the posts on this thread because I know there are posts which ring true with the clues provided by the psychics.

I am optomistic that the information exposed on SB's show will propel the investigation forward and I don't think it will be long before the truth comes out & HaLeigh is found.

Sorry I'm answering an "off topic" post, but I'm sure is money will be legally accounted for. I believe Crystal and Marie are honest, heartbroken family members with only Haleigh's best interests in mind.
It's very strange imo.

It's very strange imo.
It is strange. It was stated in the begining that the donations to Haleighbug would be used for searches and to add to the reward money. As I said in the previous thread, neither of things have happened. So, what is going on w/ the money? CS and MG are named a Pres. and VP (I believe those are the titles) so maybe they are drawing a salary from the foundation? Do non-profits have to show a public accounting of their money trail? Anyone know?

It is strange. It was stated in the begining that the donations to Haleighbug would be used for searches and to add to the reward money. As I said in the previous thread, neither of things have happened. So, what is going on w/ the money? CS and MG are named a Pres. and VP (I believe those are the titles) so maybe they are drawing a salary from the foundation? Do non-profits have to show a public accounting of their money trail? Anyone know?

I am not sure how this is set up. I did donate and however they spend it does not bother me. I can not imagine how CS is coping.........money is not bringing HC home.

I have such a soft spot in my heart for CS, no matter all the BS, CS was not in charge of her baby and now she is gone. All the wouda, couda, shouda's are not going to change a thing.

Now the A's are a different thing.................

I am not sure how this is set up. I did donate and however they spend it does not bother me. I can not imagine how CS is coping.........money is not bringing HC home.

I have such a soft spot in my heart for CS, no matter all the BS, CS was not in charge of her baby and now she is gone. All the wouda, couda, shouda's are not going to change a thing.

Now the A's are a different thing.................
Yes, I think CS has been beaten down and not by RC. IMO. But, I am curious as to why the reward money has not increased and no searches have been fiananced.

Yes, I think CS has been beaten down and not by RC. IMO. But, I am curious as to why the reward money has not increased and no searches have been fiananced.

Hello curvecuti,

This time I downloaded the talk show onto my computer and I was able to fast forward to 1:09:00 to hear the segment that talks about JW. I logged onto JW's website and didn't see any file on HaLeigh Cummings.

In response to a caller's question from the chat room as to whether JW stated HaLeigh is alive, TJ said he personally wants to think HaLeigh is still alive, but he honestly couldn't recall what he read in the email he was sent and he clearly stated he feels it is his biased opinion that JW said affirmatively that HaLeigh is still alive. So to state for a fact the JW stated HaLeigh is alive is misleading based on what TJ said IMO and we will have to wait and see what develops. JW apparently said a woman whose name has an "S" in it who knows HaLeigh is involved as well as a person named Marty. No one confirmed Marty's sex. TJ said TM believes HaLeigh is deceased and TN chooses to believe otherwise.

Another caller asked why JW and Diane haven't told LE where HaLeigh is and Diane called in again to explain that she has contacted members of LE numerous times and was given the brush off. She stated for a fact that the area she targeted has not been searched.

JW's information was sent to LE mid October and due to the incredible amounts of tips LE receive, well, Diane said perhaps someday they will around to checking out their tips. People were encouraged to have an open mind about psychic tips from another person besides TJ on the show.

Diane initially thought the green trailer behind Ron's was involved but she later realized this was not the right area but one similar to it and Marty is one of the persons involved and that her visions have led to 1 person. TJ pointed out there are alot of Marty's in the area and another caller asked Cobra to name Snodgrass's friend and he gave the name Marty. There are excellent pictures of HaLeigh's neighborhood on Hearts4HaLeigh's website that are worth checking out.

A Reverend on the show jokingly commented "No good deed goes unpunished" in this case and TJ said the Nat'l Press made the right choice not to involve themselves in this case from the beginning due to the beating frenzy that is going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop