Dreams/Visions?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They blacked out the walking route concerning the exact addy and names of residence at 116 Tyler. Most likly done for privacy purposes, since this was going to be public record.

My dream? i really dont want to go into detail its a circle of reason (it invovles the stepdad on mothers side). However, I wish someone would google Baldwin Fl and look at the area behind yellow water rd. Its needs to be searched. its kind of in the shape of a T

Hi there Blue. I just wanted to let you know that Law Enforcement never related the footprint to Haleigh, they only mentioned that a child's footprint was found on a trail in the woods near her home.

Police report:http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/02/13/putnam.pdf

snip~ Officer Sorenson and I initiated a track beginning at the back/side door of the residence. The track lead directly out the back door, and down a wooded path, as we traveled down the wooden path we found what appeared to be a small childs footprint in the dirt. It should be noted that Ronald said Haleigh's shoes were still inside the residence. The track led to a pond and then back to Green Drive. At the last residence on the right side of Green Drive was a small building with a door that had been left open.

I entered the building and verified that no-one was inside. ~ end snip

If you click on the link the police report will open up and you can read the remainder, It goes on to talk about the rest of the track they followed. I just wanted to post this for you....I sure don't wan to start any rumors....lol. I think it is a significant finding though and if you'll notice there is a blacked out portion in the dialogue as well. I wonder what they blacked out and why?

Good morning elle,

Good find by LE of a child's footprint. It is highly unlikely IMO that HaLeigh would not have worn her shoes during her walks with Misty and Jr through the woods, but that IMO.

Christine, my psychic friend, is forwarding her tip to Capt Piscatello so they'll know this guy has a tattoo. I thanked her for you. Is this the correct way to spell the Capt's last name? I logged onto Putnam County Sheriff's website and didn't see his name listed and no one spelled it out on Simon Barrett's Show.

Despite the enormous amount of tips they receive, you would think they would start to add up and what I mean by that is if 500 tips say the same thing, well, it makes sense you would collect those and later check them out. I don't believe it is possible for all these famous psychics to be pointing in completely different areas. Perhaps they should recruit a group of volunteers to help them sort and prioritize all the tips that are coming in or use the money they are collecting through donations.

I am perplexed as to why if Misty was the one who propped the back door before she left the home, why she didn't just leave the backdoors shut and unlocked?
I realize she is 17 y.o., but it doesn't make any sense to me. It makes sense to me why she used the back door, but I can't understand why she propped the outside door open at that particular time which made it so easy for HaLeigh to exist the home.

The other question I have is if HaLeigh was abducted in the woods, how did Jr know a man in black that Christine described took HaLeigh?

Yes one area that is blacked out is hiding the address on Tyler so it is highly likely the paragraph lower down the page is also blacked out because it contains information about Tyler.

They blacked out the walking route concerning the exact addy and names of residence at 116 Tyler. Most likly done for privacy purposes, since this was going to be public record.

I have a different opinion.

Good morning elle,

Good find by LE of a child's footprint. It is highly unlikely IMO that HaLeigh would not have worn her shoes during her walks with Misty and Jr through the woods, but that IMO.

Christine, my psychic friend, is forwarding her tip to Capt Piscatello so they'll know this guy has a tattoo. I thanked her for you. Is this the correct way to spell the Capt's last name? I logged onto Putnam County Sheriff's website and didn't see his name listed and no one spelled it out on Simon Barrett's Show.

Despite the enormous amount of tips they receive, you would think they would start to add up and what I mean by that is if 500 tips say the same thing, well, it makes sense you would collect those and later check them out. I don't believe it is possible for all these famous psychics to be pointing in completely different areas. Perhaps they should recruit a group of volunteers to help them sort and prioritize all the tips that are coming in or use the money they are collecting through donations.

I am perplexed as to why if Misty was the one who propped the back door before she left the home, why she didn't just leave the backdoors shut and unlocked?
I realize she is 17 y.o., but it doesn't make any sense to me. It makes sense to me why she used the back door, but I can't understand why she propped the outside door open at that particular time which made it so easy for HaLeigh to exist the home.

The other question I have is if HaLeigh was abducted in the woods, how did Jr know a man in black that Christine described took HaLeigh?

Yes one area that is blacked out is hiding the address on Tyler so it is highly likely the paragraph lower down the page is also blacked out because it contains information about Tyler.

Exceptional questions

As I stated in my earlier reply to you, I never really thought my theory about Haleigh leaving via the back door all the way through. Everyone seemed to think my suggestion was simply not possible at all and I suppose I started to believe them and let it go ya know?

As far as the man in black, I truly believe JR saw someone in that home on the night that Haleigh disappeared. Whether or not the man in black had Haleigh in his arms when JR saw him is yet to be told. There is information withheld from the incident report that night that I believe came from a minor witness. If Haleigh walked out of the back door on her own accord might someone have come back to the home to retrieve something or wipe down surfaces, who knows. I believe JR saw " a man in black" in the home that night. The rest I just can't speculate until perhaps we get some more definitive information.

Why was the discovery of the child's footprint completely dismissed? Anyone know?

It is difficult to ascertain when the back door was propped open only that at some point during the night, it was.

Does a child Junior's age know the colors?

Because HaLeigh's body would be changing rapidly at her age, is it even possible for LE to make a positive identification of the child's footprint?

There could be no way of knowing when that footprint happened. They made note of it. They have a record of it, no doubt of a photographic kind. But what else can they do with it? They checked the water. They found nothing. It's notable.

It is difficult to ascertain when the back door was propped open only that at some point during the night, it was.

Does a child Junior's age know the colors?

Because HaLeigh's body would be changing rapidly at her age, is it even possible for LE to make a positive identification of the child's footprint?
I would think a footprint would be like a fingerprint, individual but I don't know if they took an impression that could be analyzed. My child's birth certificate has her footprints on it, I have no idea why.

Why was the discovery of the child's footprint completely dismissed? Anyone know?

Good morning curvecuti,

I doubt the discovery of the child's footprint was completely dismissed because it is in the report.

Do we know that it was a footprint of a child who was wearing no shoes? One way to interpret the police report is that the mention about Haleigh's shoes being accounted for indicates it might not be related, if the print was that of a shoed foot.

I never really understood why there was only one footprint anyway. Why didn't the child leave other footprints? Was all the other soil so hard there couldn't be any? If she went there with an adult why didn't the adult leave footprints? I assume that a heavier adult would leave better prints.

I am not certain that the footprint was completely dismissed curv, I think that when Ronald said that she was afraid of the dark and she wouldn't leave the house alone, law Enforcement truly trusted that. Also, I think that the timing of the Amber Alert and the need for the Amber Alert came into play as well. Can you issue an Amber Alert for a child that walks out the back door of their own home possibly in search of their caretaker? I would like to hear what Ronald thinks now in hindsight about that night. So many questions. I sure hope they do have photographic evidence of the footprint.

There could be no way of knowing when that footprint happened. They made note of it. They have a record of it, no doubt of a photographic kind. But what else can they do with it? They checked the water. They found nothing. It's notable.

I think one could judge by the foot prints appearance whether or not it is a fresh print. Hopefully LE measured the print and took a phtograph. It is hard to believe there was only 1 print, but maybe they noted 1 in their report just to make a point.

It is notable like you said, especially since HaLeigh's shoes were in her home.

The dreams and visions have been so good for Haleigh.........
If anyone has any for SOMER would you please bring it over to Somer's
thread?
We need help.
Also, hopefully we will all get a forum over there!
Begging the mods to do so!
Thanks

I am not certain that the footprint was completely dismissed curv, I think that when Ronald said that she was afraid of the dark and she wouldn't leave the house alone, law Enforcement truly trusted that. Also, I think that the timing of the Amber Alert and the need for the Amber Alert came into play as well. Can you issue an Amber Alert for a child that walks out the back door of their own home possibly in search of their caretaker? I would like to hear what Ronald thinks now in hindsight about that night. So many questions. I sure hope they do have photographic evidence of the footprint.

I think this statement that HaLeigh was afraid of the dark and wouldn't leave the house alone could be misleading because there are 2 lights in the back yard; one is above the back door and the other is on a lamp pole that is at the corner nearly against the mobile home. It was never stated for a fact that these two lights were on that night, only the one in the kitchen, but if they were, the back yard was not pitched black contrary to what Misty would have us believe.

Do we know that it was a child's footprint without shoes on?

I got the impression that it was indeed a child's bare foot print. When you read the police report and refer to the wording, in particular the mentioning that Ronald was asked about Haleigh's shoes, and he said they were still inside the residence. If she wasn't wearing her shoes then her feet would be bare. Would they have said "shoe print" ...who knows?

Also, Blue I would think that a child as young as 3 almost 4 would know his colors. Especially in my opinion the color black. Black, white, red, those colors came first for my little ones.

About the print, am I wrong to assume that the footprint is much like a hand or a palm print and the lines and such never change with growth? Hmmm I am off to check

Do they put little baby footprints on birth certificates in Putnam county?

If the footprint was clear enough to tell about the lines, would they have Haleigh's footprint to compare it to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en