Dreams/Visions?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess what stayed in my mind was MCs prostitute friend that went to where I believe they said migrant workers stayed and turned some tricks while MC and someone else waited in the car. I thought that was sick. I wonder if they ever checked that place out, I get a bad feeling about what some people would do to make money.

You're right...Timmy went to MA.

About the gun:

Tommy had stolen Ronald’s gun on or about the night Haleigh went missing and hid it in a culvert.
That was alleged about Joe iirc, I think you may be reading an incorrect article

I also posted about a dream of a twin, but I thought in the dream it was sisters or girl that looked like Haleigh. In my dream Haleigh had blood running to the floor.

Wow! I think it's interesting that so many of us have had dreams with twins in them!

Also, thank you for the info about a "Sherry"! Don't know if the Sherry you identified would be the one in my dream, but you never know.

This case is so strange and mixed up...at first I was certain that Haleigh was still alive. Now, I'm not sure if that certainty is just wishful thinking. I pray she is alive and will be brought home soon and whoever did this to her is brought to justice!

It's hard for me to really post about the dream because I have stated my theory on here once & basically...my dream has alot of similarities. The big difference is...my dream showed me numbers and a railroad track... my theory is she was removed from the area via the railroad track...whether that be a car on the tracks or a 4wheeler, go cart, golf cart...whatever...but i think that was the way she was transported out of there & i do believe she was and still is alive.

301 or 309 and 27... maybe they are all highways? or maybe they are times... or maybe they are miles ... i dont know.

I am going over old posts and I see CajunGirl mentions a golf cart. Sorry, I am still trying to figure out my golf cart dreams.

I am going over old posts and I see CajunGirl mentions a golf cart. Sorry, I am still trying to figure out my golf cart dreams.

think about what a golf cart represents to you. There are lots of golf courses in FL. A golf cart is slow and open and doesn't give much safety like a car would, so not a great thing to travel in. It feels fun to drive one.... think of what it means to you. Maybe that will help.

think about what a golf cart represents to you. There are lots of golf courses in FL. A golf cart is slow and open and doesn't give much safety like a car would, so not a great thing to travel in. It feels fun to drive one.... think of what it means to you. Maybe that will help.

That's what is so odd to me, we were having fun. It was daytime, pleasant weather and all of us were chatting and laughing but we knew we were going to find Haleigh. It does look like fun to ride in but not something I would even think about. Good to travel in places where a car might have a hard time. Also a lot of the older posts had sand, flags and water in them. Maybe the SO has something to do with a golf course or has access to a cart.

Bern, your dream about Misty packing and heading to Orlando and Ron being mad. WOW!

Does anyone have links to sketches and drawings that were done back then? Thanks.

Here is an update on the Croslin’s current family history:

- When Lisa Croslin’s two sons married, Lisa inherited 2 (step) daughters-in-law, giving Lisa a total of 3 (step) daughters and Misty 2 (step) sisters. In this group of siblings, Misty remains in her former position as the youngest sister (reminds me of the Cinderella Story!)

- Misty is the youngest in the primary group which is comprised of her 2 biological brothers and their wives, and Misty is the only female was hasn’t had her own child in this primary and secondary group consisting of outside friends and acquaintances including Ron’s ex-girlfriends.

- Chelsea was expecting her third child in Feb 09 so Lisa was about to become a grandmother and Misty an Aunt again for the 5th or 6th time.

- When Timmy & Chelsea & Tommy & Lindsy married, no one brought children from a previous relationship into their marriage; unlike Misty's current partner Ronald Cummings who alone brought 3 young children from 2 different women into his relationship with Misty.

I had a dream last night about Haleigh. It was in three parts. In the first part I was Haleigh and I was in a trailer under something (I could hear voices but they were muffled). I remember thinking, I can hear people outside and people in the next trailer talking but they couldn't hear me.

In the next part I am me (da nurse LOL) and I am in a trailer park and driving up the road (I am leaving the trailer where I was Haleigh) and I went around a curve...just as I was going around that curve was an older man with curly gray hair and a beard standing outside of his car (older...maroon...1980s...sedan...kind of junker looking) toward the middle of the road so I had to slow down as not to hit him. I rolled down the window and he told me how to get to the RV Ronald was living in.

In the last part I am me...I think...lol... but Ron knew me so I guess I wasn't me. Anyhow, he let me into the RV that he is living in. It was neat and tidy. There were two couches...that were blue and plush with carmel accents. I remembered thinking his mother must be the reason the place is so neat and decorated with a feminine touch. This is when this part started getting acid trippy... as he started to talk about a 50 year old man (the age sticks out) that wants to meet me and marry me (yes strange) It gave me a very strange feeling! He showed me a picture of the man... he had black hair peppered with silver.... beard ... Ron said he was coming over to meet me and I wanted to leave!

That is all I remember right now.... FWIW I ate doritos before I went to bed (note to self....don't eat doritos before bed)

Hmmm...Seems your dream describes:

Cinder blocks are under the MH's ( & RC's)
Hank Croslin Sr.
Are you driving a golf cart?
(One Stop Golf Carts, Palatka, FL- At same address:
One Stop Auto Paint/Repairs)
There is a maroon car in need of painting at one of the homes

Misty wanted Ronald & her own baby with him
Hank Sr, Hank Jr, Couisin Joe..
All 3 capable of "disappearing" Haleigh

This was by far the scariest dream I have had regarding this case.

I see Misty in a bedroom, with Ron and she is packing. She tells Ron she has to get to Orlando, but Ron is mad. He thinks that is a dead end and tells her you can't get there from here. Next thing I see is I am in the woods, hiding and I am really scared, my heart is pumping so hard I can feel it pushing thought my chest. I see a man dragging a body, through the woods, it is in some kind of sack or sheet tied up. I don't see his face, but he is walking fast thought the woods. He has an ax and sets it down and gets the body of a woman out of it. He starts chopping her up. It was so gross and disgusting, he chopped off her head and hands. He was singing or humming as he was chopping, chopping, and chopping. He put the head and hands back in this sack and buried the body in a shallow grave. Another man arrives and says "Play Misty for me Clint" and he laughs. I woke up and I have to tell ya I was sick.

Okay, after reading the Steph blog, I am sure this dream was literal. I really think Misty is in danger for her life. I dreamed about her going to Orland and a Ron being mad, and she went. I read how Ron is going to kill her if Haleigh ends up dead and then himself. If that happens the truth dies with them. Please pray that Haleigh is found very soon....

I just wanted to say also, if Misty does not have a head or hands, she can't talk or point fingers in a dream sense. If it is literal, they don't want the body identified.

Anther note; My activity in the pantry has stopped. But I was thinking it was baker or baking or bakery that was my clue. But the Kangaroo Stores are owned by the Panty Inc. Does anyone local know if the Kangaroo stores sell Kringle's? It is a pastry and it is called a Kringle. The store would be in Palaka or Satsuma.

Okay, after reading the Steph blog, I am sure this dream was literal. I really think Misty is in danger for her life. I dreamed about her going to Orland and a Ron being mad, and she went. I read how Ron is going to kill her if Haleigh ends up dead and then himself. If that happens the truth dies with them. Please pray that Haleigh is found very soon....

Hi Bern,

During Misty's interview on the Today Show, she was asked directly if she feared being arrested and Misty replied, "No, she wants HaLeigh home and everything to return to normal." Misty wasn't asked if she was living in fear of her husband; she said she is granting Ronald a divorce on the grounds there is too much stress in their marriage basically because HaLeigh disappeared.

If Misty authentically fears Ron, she refuses to uncover and speak the truth. In Misty's road rage episode with Donna she doesn't admit to any involvement beyond pointing a finger at the victim she is alleged to have chased and threatened. I wonder how Misty acted in a vehicle with her sisters-in-laws? We have witnesses who say they saw Misty slap children in her van and heard her admit to illegal drug use when she was at HaLeigh's bus stop the day HaLeigh disappeared. In this interview, Misty attempts to deflect attention from herself by shifting the focus onto HaLeigh and responsibility for her disappearance onto someone she knows and possibly holds a secret grudge against.

TM of TES stated that Ron actually made a threat about taking Misty's life in front of him, and that is why him and DB "removed" Misty from the situation.
No doubt that Misty is afraid of Ron, imo i think she would be safer in jail in protective custody than "free" in Satsuma.
I feel that Misty may be arrested very soon.. we all need answers and LE knows that their "key" needs to be safe or we won't get answers. The Melinda Duckett case was also referenced.
Misty doesn't have much to lose, her family and friends have abandoned her and people with nothing left to lose will act dangerous with no regards to their own safety or others.
She needs to be kept safe from any "endgame strategy" that may be in the works whether it be her own or that of others'.

TM of TES stated that Ron actually made a threat about taking Misty's life in front of him, and that is why him and DB "removed" Misty from the situation.
No doubt that Misty is afraid of Ron, imo i think she would be safer in jail in protective custody than "free" in Satsuma.
I feel that Misty may be arrested very soon.. we all need answers and LE knows that their "key" needs to be safe or we won't get answers. The Melinda Duckett case was also referenced.
Misty doesn't have much to lose, her family and friends have abandoned her and people with nothing left to lose will act dangerous with no regards to their own safety or others.
She needs to be kept safe from any "endgame strategy" that may be in the works whether it be her own or that of others'.

If LE had the evidence they need to arrest Misty they would, but they don't so if Ron has threatened Misty's life, she should go forward and level charges against him now. I am disappointed TM did not to my knowledge record his private conversations with HaLeigh's closest relatives. I think TM would have served justice by recording this particular conversation he had with Ronald and presenting it to LE as evidence to support Misty but he has done no such thing. Lindsey Croslin, who is married to Tommy, filed charges against Hank for domestic abuse and later dropped the charges.

If LE had the evidence they need to arrest Misty they would, but they don't so if Ron has threatened Misty's life, she should go forward and level charges against him now. I am disappointed TM did not to my knowledge record his private conversations with HaLeigh's closest relatives. I think TM would have served justice by recording this particular conversation he had with Ronald and presenting it to LE as evidence to support Misty but he has done no such thing. Lindsey Croslin, who is married to Tommy, filed charges against Hank for domestic abuse and later dropped the charges.

Good post Blue. If Ron said and did exactly as Tim is supposedly stating, oh wait a minute, do we have a taped conversation with Tim verifying he did in deed claim Ron said this to him directly?

Ok, lets go with that. Say Tim did say this for sure, not hear say. Then I feel confident in saying Ron has threatened Misty in private when heated, tense pressured husband/wife spats and arguments break out between them. If Ron is truly making this specific threat, owns or has access to the firearm mentioned, Misty is in danger. Misty needs to report this. Misty if you are reading here, please be wise and find safety and report to LE asap.

I can't see Ron taking Tim into a room and doing this though. I believe he makes threats to harm those that have taken Haleigh, and harmed her, but to make a specific threat including the showing of a firearm, then to admit to suicidal thoughts. Ron knows Tim would have to report this to LE. Surely, and I take it Tim did report it, right? If not, he sure should have. Having the firearm at hand, making specific threats is no game and shouldn't be taken lightly.

If LE is aware of these threats, why haven't they acted accordingly? You can't even threaten yourself much less anyone else, especially your own wife. As LE is suppose to be taking domestic violence very serious and go by different standards than back in the past. We've learned so much over the years, even threats are taken seriously.

So LE has taken no steps to protect either one of them, we haven't heard of any firearm being removed or revoked from Ron's possession or homes he stays in. Or other family members. Surely we would have read it reported somewhere if true. Something isn't jiving here for me. LE can't ignore such a threat, so what gives here? Now I'm curious, and concerned.

Since Tim is claiming he got Misty out of there due to her safety concerns and Ron making viable threats, what gives. Why has Misty returned? Why has LE not made a move on this matter? This is too weird. Could it be LE doesn't even care if Ron were to kill Misty?

I had a dream quite a while ago right after Haleigh went missing. I have not posted about it before, but I think about it all the time.

I was actually more like a flash of a photo. There was a wooden dock at a river and at the end of the dock uder the water was a child, I could just see the top of a head bobbing, but I knew it was a child and I also knew that another child, a little girl was there with this child under the water. I couldn't believe that there were 2 children in the same location. They were somehow anchored in this place right under the end of the dock. I always thought this was about Haleigh.

Has anyone seen anything with a dock?

Hi Bern,

During Misty's interview on the Today Show, she was asked directly if she feared being arrested and Misty replied, "No, she wants HaLeigh home and everything to return to normal." Misty wasn't asked if she was living in fear of her husband; she said she is granting Ronald a divorce on the grounds there is too much stress in their marriage basically because HaLeigh disappeared.

If Misty authentically fears Ron, she refuses to uncover and speak the truth. In Misty's road rage episode with Donna she doesn't admit to any involvement beyond pointing a finger at the victim she is alleged to have chased and threatened. I wonder how Misty acted in a vehicle with her sisters-in-laws? We have witnesses who say they saw Misty slap children in her van and heard her admit to illegal drug use when she was at HaLeigh's bus stop the day HaLeigh disappeared. In this interview, Misty attempts to deflect attention from herself by shifting the focus onto HaLeigh and responsibility for her disappearance onto someone she knows and possibly holds a secret grudge against.

Last night I saw Haleigh again in my dream. These dreams are so short, like she pops in for a second. This time she is at the waters edge, looking in. She is squatted down, like kids do, leaning in to the water, her little hands are are wrapped around her legs and sort of holding her knees, fingers locked into place. She turns her head and looks at me and says "see, there are two of me" as she sees her reflection in the water. I woke up. I know it's my subconscious trying to make sense of things. But maybe the 'TWIN" thing is there are two faces to people, or two sides to things.

I remember after the 911 call Misty said Ron wasn't yelling at her on the tape. Well who was he yelling at, or didn't she think he was yelling or mad at her? She sort of laughed and blew it off. I don't think Ron is mad at her. I think there are two faces here. He tells her he has to appear mad, but he isn't. He has to pretend that behind her back things are not sitting right with him about her story, but to her face or on TV we hear something different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member