Drew Arrest Watch

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He should have NO BOND. ZIP ZERO. :bang:

Should NOT beable to get out. :furious:

IF he does get out he should not beable to have his children in his care. :praying:

This man is dangrous and needs to be put away forever.:behindbar

They should not allow him to HARM his children one more second and I believe him getting out and taking the kids back home with him WOULD harm them. :(

I hope when they argue the bond amount the judge looks and with a smile and say I've changed my mind. Your right the 20 million is not the right amount .:Banane36:

That is why I am setting NO BOND!:bow:

Cassandrea if your reading......WE :nluv: YOU!!!

We are very proud of you! Justice for Stacy will also come soon. I Just know it!:clap:
to the children. :grouphug: If your reading here . We LOVE YOU!! It's going to be ok Now! :praying: You can start to heal.:rose:

To the two beautiful mothers that was victims :ouch: of this crime. We love you .:beats: Justice is coming.:Justice:. YOUR WORDS WILL BE HEARD AND HAS BEEN HEARD.We ARE listening :blowkiss:. You can finally rest in peace knowng both of you are very loved and missed.:blowkiss:

To Drew..... Your day has come.:cop: and you can bet the army :soldier:is standing behind these two families. YOU WONT get away with this. Oh just one more thing Drew.......:censored:

Anyone know when the bond hearing/arraignment will be?

Anyone know when the bond hearing/arraignment will be?

HLN reporting that they will let us know when things get underway. Also it was mentioned earlier that DP's atty is/was trying to postpone the hearing.

Let's hope he doesn't get his way.:eek:

Just read your post lonetraveler. Thanks for that info.

I don't expect it. He has very few actual friends anymore and out of those...only one knows anything. He hasn't talked other than to back Drew. He was present when they found Kathleen's body.
Perhaps "friends" was the wrong word. I'm wondering about people that "fear" drew and are loyal to him for various reasons. Could be blackmail, or fear of what he might do. Perhaps these people will now give up info, especially if given a deal.

Just my opinion.

Thanks to all who answered, I don't want to miss this!
Why would Brodsky want to postpone the proceeding?

I remember that too but have no idea where to find it, so I googled 'Bolingbrook IL quarry" and found several locations near DP's house:

Boughton Trucking Material: Crushed Limestone Sand & Gravel (2 addresses):
22750 111th Street .......22750 W 119th Street
Naperville, IL 60564 .......Plainfield, IL 60585

DP's address (from his booking report):
6 Pheasant Chase Court
Bolingbrook, IL 60490

Street map from DP’s to nearby quarry: http://www.mapquest.com/mq/5-ocpUY1so

Aerial map: http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Bol...41.67723:-88.154087:0:::::/io:1:::::f:EN:M:/e

Mapquest results from DP’s house to the Boughton locations:
- Naperville distance 2.81 mi, 5 min drive
- Plainfield distance 3.60 mi, 6 min drive

Very interesting that these quarries are so close to his house. And if you look at the AERIAL MAP, you can see how large these quarries are & that they are surrounded predominantly by open land... how hard would it be to hide a body in one of those gravel pits that is deserted on the weekend? Stacy disappeared Oct 27-28 = Sat-Sun... not sure if he'd leave Stacy that close to home but who knows, Casey Anthony didn't go far with Caylee, and DP probably knows that area like the back of his murderous hand.

There's an even closer quarry to DP's house. There is one on Route 53 just south of Romeoville, I believe it's called the Romeoville Stone Quarry. I am not sure if it's an active quarry anymore or just a concrete company now, but I do know it's still open.

There is also the Old Quarry Middle School, 16100 W. 127th St., Lemont IL 60429.
12.01 miles, 17 minutes drive time from Drew's. There are large vacant areas (no streets) on the map near the school that could have been a quarry. Hmmm, a deserted quarry to hide a body?

There are limestone quarries all over the area. Lemont, Lockport, and Romeoville are all pretty well known for their limestone buildings from the quarries back in the day. There are also stone quarries throughout the area, some still in use and some closed.

Now I have the heebie geebs...I used to go to Lemont Quarries to swim on a regular basis when I was a teen. Got bit by a water snake and never went again after that.
But if I knew then what I knew now, I never would have swam there. Who knows how many souls may be down there.
Those particular quarries are just minutes away from Drew's hood.

While we are on the topic of quarry swimming count me in too. (84/85)Though being from DuP I vaguelly recall where were were. I do recall this particular location had two quarries across the street from each other. One people swam in and at the end farthest from the road there was an island one could swim to. Anyone recall where this was?

Is this close to where Drews crowd is?

While we are on the topic of quarry swimming count me in too. (84/85)Though being from DuP I vaguelly recall where were were. I do recall this particular location had two quarries across the street from each other. One people swam in and at the end farthest from the road there was an island one could swim to. Anyone recall where this was?

Is this close to where Drews crowd is?

That would be Lemont Quarries if the one you swam in had to be reached going thru brush and wooded area on a grave/dirt road.

http://www.township.com/lemont/historical/PixPages/Quarries/Quarry1.htm

I believe they said 1:30 today

That's what I heard and I was trying to get out of work to go but my boss just left for a long weekend and I am here running things with no one around so at leads I can watch and listen. Need to look for a feed now.:crazy:

Fox and CNN playing with camera equipment........looks like we will see
DP in a new outfit.........orange jumpsuit????

Locals, are the LE doing any searches in quarries? rental storage units?

Hi, Geraldo is covering the case now on FOX and didn't know where to put this!

He says "There is a God, and what comes around, came around" Geraldo

PS: It was just a recap of the recent events and nothing new.

I know Kathleen's family, Cassandra, and Sharon are relieved tonight. I hope it won't be long before they are allowed to see the children.

It is too late for any information to come from the children, imo. Drew has had more than enough time to reshape events in their minds. The older children won't go against Drew either.

It is nice to see him being led away in cuffs, but I want to see them stop him and then slap those cuffs on him.

Good point SS. I've seen DP express concern for his children's well being if he is arrested. While those statements are probably his way of manipulating the children and the public's opinion of him, at least it makes it look like he loves his children, and even if we know it is a manipulation it is a good thing for the children to feel love, even if they are loved by a monster.

I'm watching Fox News and officers are bringing out 'loads of evidence' according to Shep. They were carrying out a large blue tarp with who knows what in it.

I would think that the type of trophies serial killers hold onto are probably not that large, but I still wonder if that is still a possibility. I'm also wondering if he didn't just murder his wives, I'm sure that since he was LE it wouldn't have been to difficult for him to frame other people for the murders.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mebleswiata
Back