Drew Arrest Watch

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DP will never go in general population...........cop status.......to bad.
I think it would be nice for him to be scared, bullied and beat up by
prisoners like he did to Kathleen and Stacy.

I hope Stebic is sweating big time too!

:eek:Oh no!
The kids are with Steve (cop, best buddy) their older brother........and I don't like that one bit!:furious:
I'm not sure ~ I think this might only be temporary but at least it would lessen the trauma for now. The poor kids have gone through so much already. Hopefully there will be something better permanently. MOO

Nick Savio (KS' brother) on WGN now, they're relieved. It's the first step. It's how most of the family feels. He thinks it is renewed hope; excitement. It's the first step to conviction, so that's why they're excited. He really thinks DP think's it's all "just a game", and "ha ha nothing you can do about it." Nick always thought DP was a suspect in KS' death b/c of her letters that stated so.

John Q. Kelly............we anticipated this indictment and arrest. He says they're more than happy to have the civil case take a back seat to the criminal case. He says it seems very similar to the murder of Nicole Simpson.

JQK is talking about Stacy's statement that DP was not home the night that Kathleen likely died, and about DP coming home the next morning with a sack of woman's clothing and put them in the washer. JQK says the investigation into Stacy's disappearance is going forward. He's very complimentary of the Will County LE and prosecution.

Up after commercial.........members of the Savio family.

My first thought on hearing the news was...

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY KATHLEEN AND STACY!

They had the children between two tarps sheilding them(not carring out evidence in it).

My mom is buried at Queen of Heaven-would like to stop by Kathleens while I'm there, anyone know off hand what her plot number is? TIA!

DP's attorney - Abbud...........has not had an independent ME do an autopsy, but did have a ME examine the pathology of the autopsy report. He says he discussed the case with Cyril Wecht.

Greta says there's a hearing tomorrow.......she heard there was one. Abbud can't confirm. They want a delay until Monday. Greta is asking about the bond. Abbud says they've anticipated these charges, and have researched the types of bonds issued in similar cases and will argue for bond reduction. Abbud hasn't talked to JB.

~~~Bolded by me~~~

Before Cyril Wecht was approached by Brodsky, he stated on Greta's show that he agreed with the second autopsy that was done--that it was indeed a murder (this was after reading the second autopsy report).

Shortly thereafter, he was hired by Brodsky to read the autopsy reports for the defense. Wecht changed his tune and stated that the first autopsy was correct.

Wecht's testimony will get thrown out at trial (or at the least, disregarded by the jury) once the State's Attorney confronts him with his earlier statements.

My first thought on hearing the news was...

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY KATHLEEN AND STACY!

They had the children between two tarps sheilding them(not carring out evidence in it).

My mom is buried at Queen of Heaven-would like to stop by Kathleens while I'm there, anyone know off hand what her plot number is? TIA!

I have relatives at Queen of Heaven too... You could call the sexton to get the plot number. They'll even give you directions through the cemetery to the plot.

I am so relieved I was afraid for his girlfriend and Sharon

I just heard the news that he's been arrested and I'm SO happy!!

:rose: Justice for Kathleen and Stacy!

Kathleen's sister is concerned about the boys.
It is bitter sweet.
Saying she loves them, I hope they hear that!
The family wants them.
She wanted to call her sister like she always did.

Arial view of the house is gorgeous.
Ha! now DP is in another BIG HOUSE!

Anna Doman..............telling how relieved she is that DP is under arrest. She says she concerned about the boys. She wants to see the boys and she couldn't look at DP, knowing he killed her sister.

Charley Doman, Kathleen's nephew...............he's very happy, it's been unreal today.

Kathleen telling how it was a different DA when Kathleen died and is praising Glascow, saying he had a tough job cleaning up after the last DA.

Anna telling how DP was at Kathleen's funeral, but no tears. Since then she and Charley have run into him once at an Ace Hardware.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke
Back