Drew is ENGAGED!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Can anyone remember WHO the ISP investigator was that made the video tape discussing the case? HE started off by saying it was small notes here and there that grew to thick binders of info. I believe it was in 08. Not sure if it was Tom Burek. Would like to find the actual video/article.

IIRC, Lavanda, you are right...it was Tom Burek.

Has she come out saying anything lately?
any news about DP missing her?
Is he hitting on other young girls?
Does LE still have the engagement ring?

There is a story on Radaronline.com stating that Drew's current girlfriend has hired Gloria Allred...They are due to have a press conference on Friday..Here is my thoughts...any chances that this whole mess with her was never real and that she was only with him to try and get information on weather he killed his 2 wives..Seems to me to be the perfect ploy dangle a pretty young girl in front of him and there is no way he can resist.

Here's my thoughts on why she ever became involved with this creep AND put her self and her child at risk by moving in with him, summed up in two words.....

BOOK DEAL

Here's my thoughts on why she ever became involved with this creep AND put her self and her child at risk by moving in with him, summed up in two words.....

BOOK DEAL

Book deal was my first thought, but if she was planted to get some info and was successful, that would be PRICELESS.

God I hope so. I would need more than the money from a book deal to wash off the miasma of that dreadful man. Much less traumatize my kids by letting them hang out with him while I scoped out his sorry derriere. Ewwwwwwww!

God I hope so. I would need more than the money from a book deal to wash off the miasma of that dreadful man. Much less traumatize my kids by letting them hang out with him while I scoped out his sorry derriere. Ewwwwwwww!

Some people would do anything for money, I have seen it. And as far as being a plant, I can't see it...not with a child involved.

When I first saw the title of this thread, my first thought was what the heck does she need an attorney for? Book deal does make sense though.

Well, I agree with the BOOK DEAL thoughts. As for a plant - no offense intended, but this young woman - in my opinion - doesn't have the savvy to pull something like that off on a slick 30-year detective.

From the photos I saw of the two of them, she was definitely smitten. Translating.....she's obviously not extremely gifted in the intelligence department.

Drew would not be dumb enough to tell her anything other than to profess his innocence, but there exists the possibility that a child may have said something that would conflict with Drew's story.

JMHO

Most of Gloria's cases that are high profile are done pro-bono. This girl needs representation. She was fed lies and no matter what was out there about Drew, it's easy to get pulled in and sucked in when a sociopath such as Drew is giving you something you are lacking in life.

Drew obviously has something none of us outsiders can see, because he does tend to prey on a certain type of person that has future Victim written all over them. That's why guys like Drew end up married so many times, and why he got away with killing again.

Gloria would be my one and only choice for representation, whether or not people like her personally or what they have to say about her, she knows the law and she's know how to get things done, and I would definitely turn to her in need. Book deal or no book deal. She has represented more than one friend of mine in the past. Knowing her personally, I have high respect for Gloria and she's also very personable and giving of herself.

This girl is need of counseling and advice and Gloria will be the one to make sure she gets the help she needs.

Gloria Allred is quite the character and I adore her.

Anyone else find it ironic that Scott Peterson's girlfriend was represented by GA after killing (convicted) his wife and now Drew Peterson's girlfriend is being represented by GA after (alleged) killing his wife?

I agree Term GA is top notch, I in no way intended to imply anything negative about her presence in this case now.
Seeing Drew thru my eyes, IMO the only reason this girl entered into a relationship with the creep was a delluded vision of fame and fortune.

Anyone else find it ironic that Scott Peterson's girlfriend was represented by GA after killing (convicted) his wife and now Drew Peterson's girlfriend is being represented by GA after (alleged) killing his wife?

I was just thinking that this sounds a lot like Amber Frey, and yes, Gloria Allred was Amber's attorney too.

This will be interesting!

Who says they are not still together and she hired her to try to stop her from having to testify?

I agree Term GA is top notch, I in no way intended to imply anything negative about her presence in this case now.
Seeing Drew thru my eyes, IMO the only reason this girl entered into a relationship with the creep was a delluded vision of fame and fortune.

I see what you mean, Jax I cannot understand why this girl would even give Drew the time of day. I saw reporters chasing her after she had come out from visiting Drew and they asked her what did Drew have to say and she screamed and let loose with the F bomb. It's obvious this girl is a mess. She definitely needs someone to watch over and she needs help for bringing her children into the home with this madman.

We see girls like her though getting snowed by guys like Drew every single day. I don't know that she had visions of fame and fortune, or if she really was happy someone really truly loved her. Either or she really truly needs some psychological and emotional help and she needs legal help.

Her father seems to love her so much, and I believe it was Lisa Bloom that was very touched by the fact that he has stood by her and has been so distraught. We shall see where this goes.

Re: Gloria & Amber - my opinions

As far as Gloria Allred representing Amber Frey, thank goodness she did, how about it Jax (I'd high five you from here if I could reach ya!) This girl is no Amber Frey though, Amber believed in doing the right thing. Re: the Book, she deserved it, she was put through the ringer. I bought her book, and was proud to buy it.

Amber's tapes are what sealed the deal and one of the biggest factors why Scott Peterson is in Jail right now. Even with Gloria standing behind her she had been publicly flogged for being an unwed mother, that fell in love "too soon" with Scott Peterson, and berated for her poor Judgment. Skeletons, everyone has them, she had the courage to come forward despite the fact that her life would be splayed out there and she would be criticized.

Gloria's been there for Nicole Brown Simpsons family, Terrie Lynn Winchell's family and so many other's.

To 6angels - I don't see how Gloria can help stop her from having to testify. If she gets called to the stand, she doesn't have immunity from testifying, she's not married to Drew. She would still have to testify if she got called to the stand.

Gloria is a Victims' Right Advocate, she is the type of person that would want Drew Peterson off the street, no if ands or butts about it.

Does Gloria like being in the spotlight, yep, if I had her smarts, I'd be out in the spotlight too doing whatever I can to help as many people as I can, and like gloria , I wouldn't give a rats patooty what others think!

I just am grateful that Drew is where he belongs :behindbar .

My prayers to Kathleen and Stacy's family.

Raines has me totally confused. She moved in with DrewP, she allegedly was engaged to him. I would think that his home was now "her" home. She was allegedly preparing to become a "stepmother" of his four kids.

Yet DrewP gets arrested and she moves out of the home that day. She doesn't stay in "her" home. She doesn't stay to wait for DrewP to come home on bail, she doesn't stay to take care of the home. The kids leave their home and go to their brothers home, not staying with their future 'stepmother' not staying in their home. So are they living together and engaged, or is that whole thing a put on?

News of the hiring of Allred does make me wonder if she is hoping for a book or movie deal. Or if she did learn something either from DrewP or from one of the kids. Did she get called to the GJ? I think she did. So she may very well be called as a witness in the trial. And I can't think why she would need an attorney if she didn't know anything.

Someone mentioned that DrewP wouldn't be dumb enough to talk at this time. But allegedly he did talk to Stacey about the death of Kathleen. And allegedly he did tell Kathleen what he was going to do to her, before he did it (that he could make her death look like an accident.) And allegedly he did tell Stacey what was going to happen to her, that he could make her disappear. So yeah, I can see him telling her. After all, if he was into the whole seduction/control thing with her what better way to do it? Scare her the way he did his previous wives, by making threats and telling her what he is capable of. Then work on getting her sympathy about how 'mistreated' he was and is by various factions. Meanwhile he would act as her 'protector' from her ex, from her father, from the media. And be generous with material things, along with promises of more- "if he doesn't have to spend everything he has on a defense." Yeah, he very well could have told her- and probably under the guise of being honest with her. Making her feel that she was the one and only for him, and that she had some type of power and control over him.... but she really wouldn't. Because he would make sure she was too scared to ever talk to LE.

Quoting: "Someone mentioned that DrewP wouldn't be dumb enough to talk at this time. But allegedly he did talk to Stacey about the death of Kathleen. And allegedly he did tell Kathleen what he was going to do to her, before he did it (that he could make her death look like an accident.) And allegedly he did tell Stacey what was going to happen to her, that he could make her disappear. So yeah, I can see him telling her. After all, if he was into the whole seduction/control thing with her what better way to do it? Scare her the way he did his previous wives, by making threats and telling her what he is capable of. Then work on getting her sympathy about how 'mistreated' he was and is by various factions. Meanwhile he would act as her 'protector' from her ex, from her father, from the media. And be generous with material things, along with promises of more- "if he doesn't have to spend everything he has on a defense." Yeah, he very well could have told her- and probably under the guise of being honest with her. Making her feel that she was the one and only for him, and that she had some type of power and control over him.... but she really wouldn't. Because he would make sure she was too scared to ever talk to LE."

Sorry, but there is no way Drew told her anything that could be used against him.

He was under the microscope when he took up with this girl; it's different than in the other cases when he was a big-time (in his mind) sergeant. Don't forget that Stacy found him in the laundry room wearing his SWAT black clothing and putting womens' clothing in the washing machine. This was after she couldn't reach him for hours in the middle of the night. Allegedly, this is when he killed Kathleen and he told her that LE would be coming to the house and what to say. Yes, he threatened Stacy and Kathleen, but circumstances were different. There is no way this guy told her anything other than what he wanted her to hear. Scaring this girl is the last thing he would want to do under the circumstances. In fact, my guess is that -if anything - he was grooming her to testify on his behalf.

Well, I agree with the BOOK DEAL thoughts. As for a plant - no offense intended, but this young woman - in my opinion - doesn't have the savvy to pull something like that off on a slick 30-year detective.

From the photos I saw of the two of them, she was definitely smitten. Translating.....she's obviously not extremely gifted in the intelligence department.

Drew would not be dumb enough to tell her anything other than to profess his innocence, but there exists the possibility that a child may have said something that would conflict with Drew's story.

JMHO

I was joking about the plant...I forgot LOL
I agree 100%....

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members