Drew is ENGAGED!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Classic sociopath tendencies.....he blames everyone but himself for his problems.

I guess he should have said no to the interview. If he is in the media it is because he put himself there. So he has himself to blame. Thank god the woman left.

As a side note I thought he taunted police by saying her friends and family have every right to be worried. Why would Drew say that? I mean he is innocent right.

I guess he should have said no to the interview. If he is in the media it is because he put himself there. So he has himself to blame. Thank god the woman left.

As a side note I thought he taunted police by saying her friends and family have every right to be worried. Why would Drew say that? I mean he is innocent right.
The most revealing line in the Nightline interview is when he spoke of his undercover days. He said he enjoyed making people believe he was someone other than who he was.
He is enjoying the "game" of trying to make young women believe he is "other" than a killer. This is fun to him. Look at him. He is enjoying this, and this it sick. Poor kids.

:eek:She doesn't know what hw is capable of!
Hope she has the strength to stay away from him!
Now her dad, has to look behind him every day.
He has made dp mad.............:eek:

:eek:She doesn't know what hw is capable of!
Hope she has the strength to stay away from him!
Now her dad, has to look behind him every day.
He has made dp mad.............:eek:
Wow, you may be right about the dad having to look over his shoulder constantly. (my words) This dad has shown the world how much he loves his daughter. She should remember the title of the old tv show "Father Knows Best".

I didn't want anyone interested who want to watch this tomorrow morning!

Christina R. will share her side of the story on "The Early Show" on Monday February 2, 2009. The CBS program airs from 7 to 9 a.m. on WKMG-Channel 6(Orlando) *Note: Check you local TV schedule for channel & time. Her father will be on the show with her.

This man scares the chit out of me. I fear we will never find poor Stacey, he has seen to that. I'm glad this girl has a father who did whatever it took to get her out of this situation.

I just hope there is something, somewhere that will come back to bite this slimeball in the a&& soon and nail his hide to the wall, for justice, as well as getting those children out of harm's way.

I didn't want anyone interested who want to watch this tomorrow morning!

Christina R. will share her side of the story on "The Early Show" on Monday February 2, 2009. The CBS program airs from 7 to 9 a.m. on WKMG-Channel 6(Orlando) *Note: Check you local TV schedule for channel & time. Her father will be on the show with her.

I missed the show, can anyone share what was said?

Now that she's left Drew Peterson, she's in more danger. In general, the time around the breakup of a controlling or abusive partner (and she says that he had already become controlling and isolative) is the most dangerous for a woman.

Add to that the fact that Peterson has a track record of harming women around the time they leave, or plan to leave.

I hope that she, her father, and the Bolingbrook police are very, very alert for a significant period of time.

I missed the show, can anyone share what was said?

She said it was all a "stunt"....DP and his attorney wanted media attention. I tried to link the report from CBS....and failed! Sorry.....:blushing:

Darn, I missed the show also.........I don't believe it was a stunt......putting 6 kids together.........please.........for dp's stupid attorney???

What was all a stunt, her moving in with him?

The 'engagement' was a stunt. It was his attorney and PR people's idea. DP was supposed to ask someone to marry him at a restaurant, but this girl refused.

DP wants to be on the news! Maybe Bollingbrook PD could oblige him by arresting him for MURDER!:behindbar

Just sayin,
;)
fran

The 'engagement' was a stunt. It was his attorney and PR people's idea. DP was supposed to ask someone to marry him at a restaurant, but this girl refused.

DP wants to be on the news! Maybe Bollingbrook PD could oblige him by arresting him for MURDER!:behindbar

Just sayin,
;)
fran
apparently this girl's father wants to be in the news, too. It was obvious she didn't want to be on the Early Show. One thing that struck me is that she said Drew was a good father. I'd like to know what she defines as a good father. My guess is he smothers them and controls them so they behave and that is her definition of a good father.

TY for the link. What a bunch of idiots, all of them.

Just sayin,
;)
fran

I so want to see DP arrested and hauled away!

I can't see the authorities letting DP skate on the death of Kathleen and the disappearance of Stacy.

There's got to be a reason why they haven't arrested him yet. The only thing I can think of is that maybe the governor's signature on the revised hearsay law didn't get done because of all that mess in Illinois with the governor's impeachment. The revised piece of legislation was done just a day or two before the governor's arrest.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CurlyClue
Back