Drew Peterson To Be On Matt Lauer AGAIN 11/19/07 WHY????

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And neither did he for a millisecond. He couldn't remember if she told him there was one or not. OUCH! Foiled himself on national television.

LOL, that could very well be the reason for the second interview and is why I think he will talk about the alleged "boyfriend."

Goodie goodie goodie!
Let the man talk. He will hopefully talk himself into a frenzy....like Scott P. did.
Bet the cops will be watching him with baited breathe. Especially since his 3rd wives death has been ruled a homicide. (Source, On The Record with Greta.
Dr. Baden did NOT say Drew Peterson killed wife #3. He merely said her death was a homicide. In fact, he specifically said on ON THE RECORD on Friday night that he could not tell from the autopsy — he could only tell the manner of death......

Goodie goodie goodie!
Let the man talk. He will hopefully talk himself into a frenzy....like Scott P. did.
Bet the cops will be watching him with baited breathe. Especially since his 3rd wives death has been ruled a homicide. (Source, On The Record with Greta.

He's too much of a blow hard to let his attorney lead the conversation. DP is a "media sensation" in his words, so he will no doubt run off at the mouth and we'll get some more GREAT slips.

The Today show the day after Drews interview was not flattering at all. So why is he going back? And what kind of Yahoo attorney is going to let him? And I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow!

All they're going to do is attempt to humanize DP. Try to make people like him!!!!
They'll bash Dr Baden & once again ask the media to leave them alone!

His lawyer will say there is no case against DP he is a innocent man. No proof he killed KS & Stacy left on her own accord & her hubby DP loves her dearly.
Dr Baden already had him guilty on Greta.
The kids need there Mom to come home.

LOL, here we all sit with baited breath just waiting for DrewP's words. But not for the reasons that DrewP likes attention!

Scheduled for Monday's show:
Faith Hill
Moon Bloodgood (actress from "Journeymen"
McCaughey Septuplets
Robert F Kennedy Jr.

Not sure how old the septuplets are but they better keep an eye on them!

Poor Faith Hill! Hope she's back to blonde hair.

Moon Bloodgood:
Bloodgood-herself.jpg

NOW I see why he wants to go back on the Today show. :doh:

I'm sure he will also try to do damage control regarding his statement about Stacy being spoiled and that she got what ever she wanted a boob job,braces,hair,jewerly and her hair cut and styled. I can't recall it word for word what was aired after the interview.

WOW he calls that spoiled? Besides the *advertiser censored* I call that daily life....:waitasec:

I'm sure he will also try to do damage control regarding his statement about Stacy being spoiled and that she got what ever she wanted a boob job,braces,hair,jewerly and her hair cut and styled. I can't recall it word for word what was aired after the interview.

I watched Geraldo last nite and heard him say that DP will be on Today Show again this mornin but the article below says he left Chicago last nite to be on Good Morning America so maybe he is pleading his sorry case on BOTH SHOWS???
LINK...
http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=local&id=5768354
SNIP
Peterson allows reporter inside his home
November 18, 2007 - Drew Peterson, a suspect in the disappearance of his fourth wife, Stacy Peterson, invited an ABC7 Chicago reporter inside his home Sunday night to show what life has like for him in recent days.

No cameras were allowed inside the home during the brief visit. It is possible that the whole purpose of inviting ABC7's Sarah Schulte inside was to try to show how normal life is inside of the Bolingbrook home.

Drew Peterson took Schulte into his kitchen where all of his children and his nephew were having dinner. In brief conversation with Stacy Peterson's two children, who are 2 and a half and four, Schulte asked them when their birthdays were, and they were all very talkative.

Drew Peterson, obviously, is warming up to the media. He left his home late Sunday night and will appear on another nationally show, Good Morning America, on Monday morning.

WOW he calls that spoiled? Besides the *advertiser censored* I call that daily life....:waitasec:

Come on Sadie.....he says he spoiled her!!! LOL His definition of spoiled is different then most peoples. He claims he even bought her high buck jewelry. I've sat many a day wondering what the heck is high buck
jewelry? Must mean he bought her diamonds / rubies / sapphires like some husbands do. Or does it mean it never came from a bubble gum machine?

ROFLMBO!!! He the same as took the 5th!! Laur would ask a question, the attorney would answer just like a little ventriliquist. When Laur insisted on answers from Drew P, the attorney would give Drew P a hand signal. Obviously they didn't realize they were on full shot.

Though I was right about being well coached, I was wrong about any emotion. The only emotion that was shown was a hurried complaint about Dr. Baden by the attorney and the mention of entertainment. My take on it, they are really concerned about those autopsies.

I think the whole purpose of the interview was to get the complaint about FOX News on air, and so the attorney could get a little of the media attention for himself. IMO they seem to think when the attorney is talking, it isn't "entertainment."

Laur's questions were not quite as 'nice and polite' as his first interview and he did comment on the fact that Drew P wasn't answering any questions.

I missed it? Drats.

Hopefully it's online soon. How was his lawyer?

DP always looked like he was on the verge of laughing to me. This guy is so full of himself he is just awful!:razz:

LOL, Laur would ask a question like how do you feel about this or that Drew- Mr. Peterson. The attorney would answer. How are the children- the attorney answered. When Matt commented on the fact that he would like to hear from Drew- the attorney gave Drew P a hand signal.

IMO Drew P appeared coached, he made no attempt or indication that he would answer a question until the attorney gave the hand signal. The attorney himself only gave very general answers to questions. Except for the complaint about FOX neither Drew P nor the attorney showed any emotion. The complaint about Dr. Baden and FOX was brought up by the attorney, without any questions or provocation by Matt.

DP always looked like he was on the verge of laughing to me. This guy is so full of himself he is just awful!:razz:

You got that right! He does look like he is laughing/smirking over it all (but then again he is self-admittedly a jokester).

I saw the Today segment and he is definitely feeling a bit more defensive though. Gone now is the free-wheeling, face-to-face talks he has with interviewers. He will now probably always have a lawyer by his side.

He had a cheesy lawyer today, too. The guy was focusing on much of an entertainment item this whole thing is, that now the lawyer's name can be google'd with most results showing his attachment to DP, that he was in the Singapore News --- as if everything going on is secondary to the media event surrounding his client. I don't think Matt was impressed.

Of course, it took Matt to ask DP how he felt that his ex-wife may have been murdered. DP + lawyer started out by discrediting the autopsy guy as serving only an entertainment purpose.

Sigh.

What a waste of time for the Today show! Hope they learnt there lesson & refuse to even look the side DP ior his lawyer is on again.

I hope LE charges him real soon. He is to cocky for his own good. He sure makes a mockery out of LE!!!!!! He is a total disgrace. If he is as innocent as his lawyer says why does he need a lawyer?????

You got that right! He does look like he is laughing/smirking over it all (but then again he is self-admittedly a jokester).

I saw the Today segment and he is definitely feeling a bit more defensive though. Gone now is the free-wheeling, face-to-face talks he has with interviewers. He will now probably always have a lawyer by his side.

He had a cheesy lawyer today, too. The guy was focusing on much of an entertainment item this whole thing is, that now the lawyer's name can be google'd with most results showing his attachment to DP, that he was in the Singapore News --- as if everything going on is secondary to the media event surrounding his client. I don't think Matt was impressed.

Of course, it took Matt to ask DP how he felt that his ex-wife may have been murdered. DP + lawyer started out by discrediting the autopsy guy as serving only an entertainment purpose.

Sigh.

Yeah him & his entertainment......I'm sure Dr Baden & Greta will not be impressed with the jerk & his dog fight lawyer. The interview was a joke!I'd like to wipe that smirk right off DP's face what a azzhole he is!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryWant
Back