Drew Peterson To Be On Matt Lauer AGAIN 11/19/07 WHY????

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Remember in the first interview how the analyst commented about Drew P tapping his foot? He didn't move this am. Didn't move at all, didn't tap his foot, didn't change the angle of his head, didn't move his hands.

Yeah him & his entertainment......I'm sure Dr Baden & Greta will not be impressed with the jerk & his dog fight lawyer. The interview was a joke!I'd like to wipe that smirk right off DP's face what a azzhole he is!

Don't worry I am sure that smirk will go away one day I don't think prisoners take to well to former cops and one day Bubba will make that smirk go bye bye!:)

It's only 6:30 here, so I haven't seen the interview yet. Going by what you all are saying...I can't wait till the psych experts weigh in on this one!

I wonder how well Drew's smirky, arrogant attitude is going over with the grand jury? The arrogance this guy has is astounding.

I didn't see anything w/DP on GMA after 8 a.m. He may have been there earlier though.

I wonder how well Drew's smirky, arrogant attitude is going over with the grand jury? The arrogance this guy has is astounding.

Doesn't it just make you sick to watch him? I have never seen anyone so cold or arrogant in my life. At least SP tried to act upset, he would never win an award for his acting skills mind you but at least he tried. DP is just plain evil!:eek:

Not really on subject but while looking at other forums I saw a really sick post.....some woman actually said well at least SP was hott......:slap: What is wrong with people??:bang:

Speaking of TV shows, does anyone know which one Ric is supposed to appear on? In chat the other night, IIRC, he said he is about to talk about corruption in BB on natl tv.

He feels he is smarter then the average people & has the know how to get away with murder. I don't think they'll ever find Stacy's body & thats the reason he is smirking & laughing in LE's face.

Where is the FBI && why haven't they been called in to assist?

Doesn't it just make you sick to watch him? I have never seen anyone so cold or arrogant in my life. At least SP tried to act upset, he would never win an award for his acting skills mind you but at least he tried. DP is just plain evil!:eek:

Even SP family was all over TV stating he was innocent.

I hope anyone ever convicted of anything by DP goes after the state of Ill. He is one cold / cruel SOB / way to cocky & cold to be allowed to get away with these callous cold acts. Can you imagine living with this cruel SOB???? ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Even SP family was all over TV stating he was innocent.

I hope anyone ever convicted of anything by DP goes after the state of Ill. He is one cold / cruel SOB / way to cocky & cold to be allowed to get away with these callous cold acts. Can you imagine living with this cruel SOB???? ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

His poor kids!!
Does anyone stand up for this guy? I have heard of noone defending him :waitasec:

The interview with his first wife is here:
http://abcnews.go.com/gma scroll down to "most popular" "viewed" video title: Peterson's first wife speaks

Is this the right thread for this link?

I just watched Drew and his attorney on Today. OMG, if Drew is innocent, why are they so freaked out by Kathleens autopsy results?

I thought Matt was brilliant, more so than the attorney. The attorney had zero inflection he is certainly no Mark Geragos!!!

I observed their ages, appears we have Pete and a Re-Pete kinda guys here, the atty and DP.

One thing that was brought out AFTER the interview was that Stacey had started Nurses Training a few weeks before she went missing.

DP obviously has learned to keep his mouth shut, he has a 'mouthpiece now'.

The attorney brought out that MANY People drown in their bath tubs - brought forth stats on numbers of people that do drown in their tubs. HE of course did not mention all of the INJURIES to Kathleen that were defensive injuries.

Anyone know how come DP's friend was the one to find Kathleen in the tub dead????? I really want to know that??

I am tuned into GMA, but may be too late to see what may have been done already ????

Peterson responds to suspicions, but just barely
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21879476/

On TV This Morning: The Peterson Story

Sunday, Savio's father and brother say Saturday's findings are not different from the first coroner's report, even though a coroner's jury concluded her death was accidental.

"It's actually the same thing they found on the first coroner so that's why we say 'why does it bother him'…it just doesn't make sense," said Henry Savio, father of Kathleen Savio.

http://www.wbbm780.com/On-TV-This-Morning:-The-Peterson-Story/1226935

copies of the videos of the first wife and of Drew P's interview with Matt at link.

Different man today, coached by his look-alike attorney.

They can forget discrediting Dr. Baden. The man is considered one of the two best.
He doesn't need the Fox gig. I think, if it goes to trial, Dr. Baden's record of accuracy will stand for itself.
DP looked like he was on a massive amount of tranquilizers to me. It could just be that he needs to sleep. His body wasn't as expressive as usual, IMHO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces
Back