Drew Peterson To Be On Matt Lauer AGAIN 11/19/07 WHY????

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Omigaw... just watched the Lauer interview... what a pair!!! Could that attorney be any more nervous???

I wonder what Drew baby would of said if the question was Mr Peterson, if Stacy were to come home would you willingly give her the 2 kids? Would you be willing to pay her child support? Bet we'd of seen him go to battle then! He & his lawyer are azzes!!!

Come on Sadie.....he says he spoiled her!!! LOL His definition of spoiled is different then most peoples. He claims he even bought her high buck jewelry. I've sat many a day wondering what the heck is high buck
jewelry? Must mean he bought her diamonds / rubies / sapphires like some husbands do. Or does it mean it never came from a bubble gum machine?

He's probably referring to what is called "fine" jewelry: pieces that have been made of the best grade of metal, and/or has finer cuts and settings of natural or well cultured gemstones. Think 24k gold, De Beers diamonds, rare natural pearls, well cultured pearls like the Mikimoto Pearls... real emeralds from places like Africa and Colombia, Tiffany's 925 silver.

DP's need to say he bought her high end jewelry could be considered a telling statement... and I don't mean a "see, I gave her the good stuff, so obviously I was good to her" statement... what I am getting at: it may be a part of his MO: part of his getting, controlling and keeping tactic of having way younger women in his life, by lavishing them with expensive goodies.

Speculation is that he probably has a hidden girlfriend: well... if buying high-end jewelry is his way of wooing and getting his claws into young women, perhaps if LE follows his financial trail they may be able to pick up on expensive jewelry purchases that do not connect back to being for Stacey. Just a thought...

I wonder what Drew baby would of said if the question was Mr Peterson, if Stacy were to come home would you willingly give her the 2 kids? Would you be willing to pay her child support? Bet we'd of seen him go to battle then! He & his lawyer are azzes!!!

I think he would probably say "Yes", just because he knows that this will never happen. He is a pathological liar after all. IMO

Did anyone catch this? ML wanted DP's gut reaction "from the heart" (gag) re: how does he feel that perhaps his 3rd wife was murdered? Attorney argued but finally let DP answer when ML asked again:
"Are you upset to hear that she may have been murdered?"

Drew responds: "Yes, I'm upset to hear something like that said. Very much so."

He's not upset that she might have been murdered! He's upset with that being "said"!!! Keep talking, Drew.

There was another question put to him asking if he's concerned for Stacy's well-being at this stage.

He responds: You're wife leaves you, you have kids at home, you're very much worried about her." NOT "I'm very much worried about her." BECAUSE HE ISN'T WORRIED ABOUT HER!!! :mad:

His attorney wouldn't let him respond to ML's question about telling Vicki that he could kill her and make it look like an accident. What innocent man wouldn't stand up and say he never said that to any woman!! Nope, Drew can't because he's said it and everyone knows it.

Oh Lord, at the end, ML practically had to force DP to say he was worried about Stacy not coming back to be the mother of his children. DP actually paused and had to think about it.

Sheesh, the attorney googled his own name. I thought this was going to be all about Drew! lol

Why did Drew Peterson even bother showing up for this "interview"? :waitasec: :rolleyes:

Why would the attorney even mention googling his name? What a dweeb!

Drew is a freak! "Basically, I'd like for her to publicly show herself so that we can clear all this up".

I just watched the interview and am so angry! I wanted to reach through the screen and choke him when he said "children need a mother" I have no doubt he is the one responsible for taking 2 mothers away from their children yet he has the gall to say this... ohhh I'm so mad I could just spit! Those poor kids, the older ones have now had 2 mothers taken away from them, has he ever once thought about how his actions will affect them for the rest of their lives? Please Lord bring us a miracle and let Stacy's body be found!! Shine a bright light on everything DP has done so the world can know just who and what he is.

VB

I thought Matt was brilliant, more so than the attorney. The attorney had zero inflection he is certainly no Mark Geragos!!!

I observed their ages, appears we have Pete and a Re-Pete kinda guys here, the atty and DP.

One thing that was brought out AFTER the interview was that Stacey had started Nurses Training a few weeks before she went missing.

DP obviously has learned to keep his mouth shut, he has a 'mouthpiece now'.

The attorney brought out that MANY People drown in their bath tubs - brought forth stats on numbers of people that do drown in their tubs. HE of course did not mention all of the INJURIES to Kathleen that were defensive injuries.

Anyone know how come DP's friend was the one to find Kathleen in the tub dead????? I really want to know that??

I am tuned into GMA, but may be too late to see what may have been done already ????

Matt did do a great job, but I wish he'd have brought up the defensive injuries that Kathleen sustained as she was being MURDERED.

Matt was clearly perturbed at DP's attorney.

If DP's atty googles his name and reads a bit, maybe he'll wind up here at Websleuths? :rolleyes:

I was prepared to be upset when I turned this on - and I was. What made me the maddest, when talking about the children he said, yes, kids need a mom (he didn't say their mom). So I guess as long as he keeps killing and replacing these moms, it's ok? Who want to be next?

Joel Brodsky is his name. I say we should call him Joel Brodsky every time we refer to Joel Brodsky instead of saying '"his attorney".Joel Brodsky can google all he wants.Hello Joel Brodsky ! Your client Drew Peterson needs to take a plea and tell us where Stacy is to save his innocent children from further heartache. Let them at least have the legacy that in the end, their father finally learned to tell the truth. Better to be a reformed murderer than to die a lying heartless monster. Does Drew truly want to burn in hell?You need to get him to think about this, Joel Brodsky. He's gonna die someday whether he goes to prison or not. Later, Joel Brodsky !Susan

Dang computer is messing with the spacing again. I really do know how to make a paragraph. I leave spaces between sentences too. What's up with that?Susan

Why did Drew Peterson even bother showing up for this "interview"? :waitasec: :rolleyes:

Drew is a freak! "Basically, I'd like for her to publicly show herself so that we can clear all this up".

I loved how Matt was obvious about the interview going NOWHERE. He even said something to that affect "Well, I can see this is going nowhere", lol. The Attorney googled his name to make sure he let it be known that the media was blowing everthing out of proportion and how ridiculous it was that the "story" spans all the way to Singapore now. Funny how "Snott" Peterson and the media frenzy has not been brought up yet

I was prepared to be upset when I turned this on - and I was. What made me the maddest, when talking about the children he said, yes, kids need a mom (he didn't say their mom). So I guess as long as he keeps killing and replacing these moms, it's ok? Who want to be next?

That's exactly what I thought when he said that! :loser:

You are right on with this comment Elphaba!!

These guys all do that. Been there and done that and now help other women who are DV victims.

If they don't kill you before you take them to court then they turn that around on you and say "She took me to the cleaners and put me in debt" In an attempt to let the judge think you were only after them for their money!

So classic DV abuser talk!

He's probably referring to what is called "fine" jewelry: pieces that have been made of the best grade of metal, and/or has finer cuts and settings of natural or well cultured gemstones. Think 24k gold, De Beers diamonds, rare natural pearls, well cultured pearls like the Mikimoto Pearls... real emeralds from places like Africa and Colombia, Tiffany's 925 silver.

DP's need to say he bought her high end jewelry could be considered a telling statement... and I don't mean a "see, I gave her the good stuff, so obviously I was good to her" statement... what I am getting at: it may be a part of his MO: part of his getting, controlling and keeping tactic of having way younger women in his life, by lavishing them with expensive goodies.

Speculation is that he probably has a hidden girlfriend: well... if buying high-end jewelry is his way of wooing and getting his claws into young women, perhaps if LE follows his financial trail they may be able to pick up on expensive jewelry purchases that do not connect back to being for Stacey. Just a thought...

Dang computer is messing with the spacing again. I really do know how to make a paragraph. I leave spaces between sentences too. What's up with that?Susan

That happens with news articles I try to post sometimes. Seems like I'm editing forever!

I agree IM!

That attorney was "googling" his name and dumb enough to say that on national TV.

If that's the best DP can do for an attorney

Then he's going to :behindbar, IMHO

Where is Judge Judy when we need her? Poor Nancy Grace is probably chomping at the bit. I am glad she is taking time to be with those sweet little babies, but don't you know she'd rip Drew's pathetic lies to pieces!No softball for her.Susan

Joel Brodsky is his name. I say we should call him Joel Brodsky every time we refer to Joel Brodsky instead of saying '"his attorney".Joel Brodsky can google all he wants.Hello Joel Brodsky ! Your client Drew Peterson needs to take a plea and tell us where Stacy is to save his innocent children from further heartache. Let them at least have the legacy that in the end, their father finally learned to tell the truth. Better to be a reformed murderer than to die a lying heartless monster. Does Drew truly want to burn in hell?You need to get him to think about this, Joel Brodsky. He's gonna die someday whether he goes to prison or not. Later, Joel Brodsky !Susan

Hahaha! I was thinking we need to use Joel Brodsky's name around here more often myself!

So, Joel Brodsky, if you're reading here, welcome to Websleuths. In my humble opinion, you have an @ss for a client!

Where is Judge Judy when we need her? Poor Nancy Grace is probably chomping at the bit. I am glad she is taking time to be with those sweet little babies, but don't you know she'd rip Drew's pathetic lies to pieces!No softball for her.Susan

I'd love to see that too. Can you imagine Joel Brodsky up against Nancy? LOL She'd get him.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces
Back