Drew Peterson's Trial *THIRD WEEK*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something I just remembered- autopsy #1 showed her hand was pruned and IIRC so were her fingers. So for me, there goes the toilet theory. jmo

I've been wondering about her toes... Were they pruned as well? I don't remember (as if I am crystal clear about this...not) anyone mentioning her toes.

And her position continues to bother me -- maybe, if her head injury was severe enuff to give her serious brain injury, maybe she would have gotten into the somewhat fetal position as she was found. But, I will say it as others already have, her resting position does not look like it would be the way someone would die from drowning -- too neat, too "at ease," too posed, IMO. And what about the lividity -- it does not lie. The lividity should have been present only on her left side, but it was found on her full back and buttocks, IINM. I want to hear that finding rebutted by the DT....
icon8.gif

That man is guilty, guilty, guilty. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I am wondering if he first attempted to drown her in the toilet, resulting in her passing out, being near death. then as he began to stage the tub scene, she woke up and he had to finish her off in an awkward way, maybe in a semi-filled tub.

Regarding the other injuries: As I listened to the TH's and their briefly interviewed M.E. guest talk about the bruises on other areas of her little body, all I could think of was him kicking her, and kicking her, and kicking her as she lay on the bedroom floor, and then him dragging her to the tub to finish her off.
icon8.gif
And DP just smiling all the way to the bank (so to speak). So cocky & so proud of himself. :maddening:

ACK!! :noooo: :pullhair: :eek:kay:

:lol:

Sure, I can do that - but I'll have to do that on the weekend, as my car is giving me problems and I'm going to have a hectic day tomorrow trying to get it repaired and getting to work!! :banghead:

Sidebar count for Thursday, August 16th

Defense - 5

Prosecutors - 8

Judge - 5

Pop-Tart Jurors - 7

Total Sidebars: 18

:eek:fftobed:

:seeya:

Awwww Niner, I am sorry.
I didn't mean to burden you with it. I was just thinking out loud. SORRY. :angel:

OMG...completley O/T here (in a way) but I can't believe what I just found..Has anyone seen this or heard about the judge allowing the defense to view KS past records in a closed benind doors meeting in an effort to further tarnish KS's reputation and she or no one else can defend her against what they say they will be bringing up in court...I am so mad at this judge and the defense team right now I could spit bullets to Bolingbrook from the east coast....grrr!!! go here to read the full article. Below is just an excerpt....jmo...sweets

http://romeoville.patch.com/article...t-look-at-savio-evidence-after-secret-hearing

Drew Peterson's lawyers convinced a Will County judge to let them look at expunged battery cases brought against the former Bolingbrook cop's slain wife.

Defense lawyers Joseph "Shark" Lopez, Lisa Lopez and Joel Brodsky got the go-ahead from Judge Edward Burmila during a closed-door meeting Monday.

Burmila granted the defense motion to "open two unrelated files," and is allowing the lawyers to copy and take notes from court transcripts as well.

Hello everyone - I'm new here but wanted to thank everyone for keeping this updated. I'm sure hoping that DP is found guilty!

IMHO she was hit on the head first then drowned some minutes later. Reason I think this is there was blood matted in her hair, and blood was observed in the tub. A dead person has no blood pressure therefore doesn't bleed like that.

This is a real :waitasec: isn't it?

Until the blood coaggulates, a dead person can bleed. You don't need pressure, you just need liquid.

But if she slipped and hit her head, lost conciousness, then drowned, that would explain the blood.

OMG...completley O/T here (in a way) but I can't believe what I just found..Has anyone seen this or heard about the judge allowing the defense to view KS past records in a closed benind doors meeting in an effort to further tarnish KS's reputation and she or no one else can defend her against what they say they will be bringing up in court...I am so mad at this judge and the defense team right now I could spit bullets to Bolingbrook from the east coast....grrr!!! go here to read the full article. Below is just an excerpt....jmo...sweets

http://romeoville.patch.com/article...t-look-at-savio-evidence-after-secret-hearing

Drew Peterson's lawyers convinced a Will County judge to let them look at expunged battery cases brought against the former Bolingbrook cop's slain wife.

Defense lawyers Joseph "Shark" Lopez, Lisa Lopez and Joel Brodsky got the go-ahead from Judge Edward Burmila during a closed-door meeting Monday.

Burmila granted the defense motion to "open two unrelated files," and is allowing the lawyers to copy and take notes from court transcripts as well.

It would be because of the hearsay issue. The defence has the right to impeach the credibility of the source, which would be Savio. Since she is dead, previous testimony in court is fair game. If they had not admitted the hearsay, then the old cases would have been irrelevant to the current trial and they would have remained sealed. Reopening the old cases would constitute discovert for those purposes.

Can't have it both ways.

It would be because of the hearsay issue. The defence has the right to impeach the credibility of the source, which would be Savio. Since she is dead, previous testimony in court is fair game. If they had not admitted the hearsay, then the old cases would have been irrelevant to the current trial and they would have remained sealed. Reopening the old cases would constitute discovert for those purposes.

Can't have it both ways.

I understand about the hearsay part but this lady is dead and can't defend herself but that is not what infuriates me the most. My reason for being so upset js the judge and defense appear to be conspiring togather. The rcords that the judge allowed the defense to look at have been expunged and can no longer be veiwed by the public domain. This meeting was done in secracey (s) and I really do not believe anything of this sort would be offered to the PT. My goodness the PT can't even get in legit evidence in front of this judge imo. It just reeks of corruption to me. This is all JMO and not fact that I can prove but something is not right here...jmo...sweets

http://romeoville.patch.com/articles/drew-peterson-s-alleged-hitman-headhunter-coming-back
:pullhair:

Here's hoping! :chillpill::chillpill:

This could really make the case not only more interesting, but more successful.

This article (above) has quotes from Daniel Spitz, who said he would have called it a homicide. So which Spitz is on the defense witness list...Daniel or Werner? We already know that a jury will put their faith in Werner from the Anthony trial.

Re: Autopsy report
Items I have questions about:
1.) Her eyes were closed.
Everyone does not close their eyes when they die. Eyes closed indicates to me either a peaceful death or that someone deliberately closed the eyes.
2.) A portion of the tongue was between clenched teetch.
This does not indicate a peaceful death to me.
3.) Three distinct oval-shaped bruises on left lower abdomen are noted.
You don'normally "run into things" with your abdomen and you don't normally run into things three separate times. And most bruises are not distinctly oval.
Could this have been from her being struck three times in the left lower abdominal area with an object such as a "night stick" type of object or a flashlight?
4.) Bruises on both shins.

Regarding the blood on the face - what the ME said is that the blood on the face is an indication there was no water in the tub when the blood ran down onto her face. Could she have been already dead when that blood ran down her face? Yes she could have.

Re: drowning as cause of death
Could this poor woman have been "water boarded" while unconscious as a means of death? In other words, it is not required to submerge someone into a tub-full of water to "drown" them.
I would not put it past DP to do something like this. I think he is clearly a sociopath.

And last but not least, a question I have had since the very beginning about DP. Where was he getting all the money? Kathleen was living in a $300,000 house that had no mortgage. He and Stacy were living in another nice big house located nearby, so it was likely worth somewhere around the same amount. He paid child support. He had small children. He paid for Stacy to have plastic surgery? (Either *advertiser censored* or tummy tuck?)

I heard his lawyer say he had "businesses". What kind of businesses? Because he was not supporting his lifestyle on what a cop makes, that's for sure.

Bold mine.

With all we know about the evil things DP has done, it's no stretch to think he was a 'dirty' cop.

Bold mine.

With all we know about the evil things DP has done, it's no stretch to think he was a 'dirty' cop.

I can't even begin to imagine how many people he has harmed or scared who were and still are afraid to come forward. If only one or two of them could have made it onto this jury... And this case makes it even more difficult for others who have been terrorized and threatened by people with influence - And watching the antics going on in this court case may take away any hopes they may have. I have been having headaches from watching this trial and I think it is from clenching my jaws in distaste. Knowing what he is like and what he has done, my thoughts keep going to Kathleen's and Stacy's families and friends.

And thanks to you all who have been keeping us up on the trial, I don't have face book and you have been my only source.

I am totally flabbergasted that testimony about Stacey being missing has been barred from this trial. I am also totally flabbergasted that testimony about domestic abuse of Kathleen has been barred. It seems like the judge is on Peterson's side! I just don't get it.

that Stacy told him that Drew gave her a phony alibi for his whereabouts at the time of the incident. We will no doubt have any testimony interrupted repeatedly with Objection! Objection! and side bars, but hopefully they will shut up long enough for the important witnesses to have their important information imparted to the jury.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/14536781-418/drew-peterson-trial-day-11.html

They were expunged, probably because he could not prove what he stated and did she ever go to court on these? What do they have to do with anything, she's dead and it's been ruled a homocide? Someone killed her so why would DP want to bring this in? It just makes him look bad or worse it looks as if he may have gone over there, she started a fight and she ended up dead and now he had to cover it up......damn her. She's always causing him problems. Please, how could that information possibly help his case???? jmo

I need some assistance please. For the life of me, I can't recall if Kathy was facing the back wall of the bathtub or was she facing forward in the tub? TIA

ETA: Thank you ~n/t~ for helping me out with the link. :blowkiss:

Craig Wall‏@craigrwall
#DrewPeterson's alibi expected to come under attack today. Scott Rossetto expected to testify that Stacy said Drew wanted her to lie for him

Craig Wall‏@craigrwall
#DrewPeterson atty Steve Greenberg says jurors, like lawyers and judge r getting annoyed at all the stops and starts, but it can't be helped

Craig Wall‏@craigrwall
#DrewPeterson atty Joel Brodsky says jurors look happy to him and he says happy jurors don't convict

I need some assistance please. For the life of me, I can't recall if Kathy was facing the back wall of the bathtub or was she facing forward in the tub? TIA

Her feet were where the faucets were. Her head was at the opposite end of the tub no where near the faucets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett