DY and KH know Terri is lying

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Interesting developments, and my brain is trying to take it all in.
Desiree says Terri hasn't been honest for 7 1/2 years, yet they had a happy blended family? In a previous interview Kaine says that everything was normal until Kyron didn't get off the bus. I can only imagine what else will come next.
It's beginning to sound like a whole lot of dysfunction going on.
Im wondering through all this media attention, where is Kyron's face ?
Im seeing alot of faces but Im not seeing Kyron's.

I was waiting for the MCSO to finally indicate that they were not endorsing the parents' statements to the press. I never thought they were and I still don't; I don't think they would say anything at all now if the parents had not talked about the lie detector test results, LE may have told them those results in order to let them know why they were looking at Terri, but I do not believe they gave them the green light to broadcast it.

In the video interview, KH said that the info about TH failing the lie detector tests came directly from TH. He said she was very vocal about having done so and offered many reasons as to why it might have been.

I saw him on KH's shirt. I looked at him there while they were describing Kyron's smile. KH has been wearing that shirt every day.

nope, haven't been in her situation nor do I hope to be, but I maintain my thoughts as you can have yours. She is no saint to me and I don't feel she should be painted as one.

I just have to chime in on this...I do not think that DY or KH are being painted as saints - that is a strong statement.

Yes, based on the press conference yesterday and other public appearances, sentiment seems to say that DY is a class act, handling herself well, articulate, etc.

But I have seen many, many posts right here on WS questioning her past actions and her current actions...so I don't think everyone believes it's black and white - TH as enemy, DY as saint. I strongly believe we're capable of more in-depth analysis than that.

That said, I think there are few of us who would say DY or KH have been perfect parents.

But I do see genuine grief in her, and I do see her handling it well, and I give DY a lot of credit for that.

I stand behind "To Kill a Mockingbird" about never really understanding a person until you walk a mile in their shoes.

MOO!

ugh I was reading and multi quoting through the closed thread......I feel bio mom had nothing to do with this, but now everyone is painting her a SAINT...please. My girls are 7 and 5 and have been with family for a week, I miss them so much I feel like I lost an arm. I DO NOT CARE how sick I am, never would I give away my children, and even for a short time and I got better, I would have been fighting tooth and nail for my children to be back with me. Bio mom never complained before, could she be bothered? If she felt a threat or her son was being treated badly, she NEVER did a thing about it.

nope, haven't been in her situation nor do I hope to be, but I maintain my thoughts as you can have yours. She is no saint to me and I don't feel she should be painted as one.

I am also going to weigh in here....

I would also like to think that if I fell ill I would be able to care for children, But in reality there are things that parents have to do for themselves to better the lives of their children. Maybe Desiree wanted to take Kyron to Canada with her, but Kaine wouldn't let her take Kyron out of the country.

How do you know that Desiree never complained before? We don't know what circumstances kept Kyron with Kaine. We also don't know the full custody agreement between these two parents or how they arrived at it.

Where was it stated that Desiree felt her son was being badly treated?

I thinking judging the decisions that someone made when they were sick with a life threatening disease is completely unnecessary. Each one of us could say what we think we would do in her position, but none of us truly know what we would do in that position.

I just keep thinking that if I had a life threatening disease, I would give my children to my ex (if I had one) if it meant that I could give all I had to fighting the disease. I also keep thinking if I didn't fight the disease and lost my life, who would care for my children then? I would rather give up my kids to fight for my life, then selfishly hold onto them and lose my life.

Interesting developments, and my brain is trying to take it all in.
Desiree says Terri hasn't been honest for 7 1/2 years, yet they had a happy blended family? In a previous interview Kaine says that everything was normal until Kyron didn't get off the bus. I can only imagine what else will come next.
It's beginning to sound like a whole lot of dysfunction going on.

So was everyone lying in the beginning? Was it not a happy family?
Is LE the one telling the mom and dad to release these tid bits of the family life? As nosey as I am, I really don’t think that is keeping Kyron on the front burner and why do we need to know her medical history?

ccup - I am not judging the decision made during her illness, that is understandable....the years after, well, a different story.

As this drags on, I really fear that the police does not have much more to go on??? IDK...

Wow for DY saying TH has been lying for all these years makes me 100 percent sure they didn't like each other. And if you don't like someone you mainly don't talk nice about them. Its so hard for me.... I want to be on the same page as most of you and feel Terri has done something.. I am just not there.

I had a feeling TH was involved from the beginning.

DY must be pretty positive about TH - saying on TV and to the press that she is lying.
I think TY and KH and TY, LE, FBI know much more than we do.
I think DY is smart enough to know that stating, in public, someone is a liar could get her sued for slander.

I doubt she really cares about that now, tho'.
I feel her anger and frustration at TH.

I sat up and took notice when she said in last night's presser that Kyron's "somewhere in Oregon" - then added he could be anywhere in any state. I thought it was odd to say "in Oregon" first.

I hope she knows something we don't and that someone has Kyron, that he's alive and will come home.
moo

"I miss them so much I feel like I lost an arm."

You are concerned about yourself and how much you need your children, not about providing what your children need even though it makes you feel like you lost an arm.

Is this how you want that statement to be interpreted? I don't think so, and I don't interpret it that way, but it sure could be. I think you are communicating that you love your children so much that you would never deprive them of their mother, whom they adore, and of a loving family environment. Your children need you and love you, and you deeply love them and would do anything for them.

I get that. But your circumstances are a lot different than DY's are and have been, I think, based on what you said in your post.

Respecfully snipped for space. Thank you so much for your post. I felt your compassion and heart in your words. I agree. Sometimes having someone you love with all your soul means making choices that benefit them no matter how much it hurts you. Thanks again.

It is not just the mother's decision which home a child will stay. She may not have been medically or financially able to resume custody of Kyron right away and after a child has settled into a routine, started school, got friends etc. the court may not want to change it just because the mom prefers it that way.

Also, she said in the Tony and Desiree presser that she's been doing a lot of driving back and forth to be there at special events outside her weekend visits, and she may have felt that if she was more willing or able to do these extra things Kaine having custody of Kyron may eventually give him more contact with both his parents than Desiree having him most of the time.

Just a quick comment about being ill with little ones....
When I was terribly ill with Lupus, I could not have cared for my children had my husband not been there to take over.
There were days when I could not get out of bed ( and thought I might possibly die that very day).
If I had been alone....probably they would have been with my sister or mother...or husband had we been separated...with anyone I knew would take good care of them and love them.
Because I simply could not have done it - and knew that if I tried to keep them with me, they would have been neglected and in danger.

It is difficult to imagine how terrible and helpless one is in a situation like that unless you have experienced it.

I think Desiree simply did what she felt was best for her son not for herself. clearly kyron is very close with his father and no matter how you slice it he is one very loved little boy. I believe she may well have wanted him to be with her all the time, but felt that not uprooting him and taking him away from his loving father was not necessarily what was best for him even though it would make her feel better. So she did all she could, Desiree stated how involved she is, going to sporting events etc and making the trip up and back in the same evening in order just to let her son know how important he is. Also, just because she may not have liked Terri, that doesn't mean she would necessarily have any reason whatsoever to believe she could hurt her son. The two could easily have despised each other, yet still loved Kyron dearly. I think as parents, we all have to do things that are best for our children regardless of what it does to/for ourselves. I don't think this in any way makes Desiree a saint, I think it simply makes her a Mom.

MOO

If you all haven't watched this video yet, you might want to.

Let's see, within it...(and I could be corrected on the exacts, maybe someone has done a transcript)...

* Kaine believes Terri is involved in Kyron's dissapperance because she is not telling the truth.
* Terri walked out halfway through her first lie detector test. She was given a second chance by the police, then delayed for well over a week before taking the second one -- failed it. Big sign.
* Desiree says, "You don't fail a polygraph twice if you're not guilty"
* Desiree can tell you what she ate the day Kyron went missing and Terri can't tell you where she was.
* There were no financial problems in the family
* As far as Kaine knows there were no affairs in the family

I'm listening again...but those were the main points i heard in this that I hadn't heard in others.

* In the early days of the investigation, Kaine and Desiree passed polygraphs, they claim Terri did not.
* Desiree harbored suspicions from the day Kyron went missing on June 4th
* She had feelings from the minute she got the phone call, "I thought, she better not have done anything to my son."
* Were you and Terri having money problems, "No."
* Kaine was asked, "Were either of you involved with anyone else?" He responded with, "Not that I'm aware of"

I think Desiree simply did what she felt was best for her son not for herself. clearly kyron is very close with his father and no matter how you slice it he is one very loved little boy. I believe she may well have wanted him to be with her all the time, but felt that not uprooting him and taking him away from his loving father was not necessarily what was best for him even though it would make her feel better. So she did all she could, Desiree stated how involved she is, going to sporting events etc and making the trip up and back in the same evening in order just to let her son know how important he is. Also, just because she may not have liked Terri, that doesn't mean she would necessarily have any reason whatsoever to believe she could hurt her son. The two could easily have despised each other, yet still loved Kyron dearly. I think as parents, we all have to do things that are best for our children regardless of what it does to/for ourselves. I don't think this in any way makes Desiree a saint, I think it simply makes her a Mom.

MOO

Very well said.

From this page:
"Honestly my motherly instinct kicked in and I said that she better not have done anything to my son, because it just didn't feel right about the conversation. It didn't strike me right," said Desiree Young, Kyron's mother.

From this page:

>>He said his wife didn't tell him she was depressed, but "vented" to friends, including Desiree Young, Kyron's mother.<<

>>Kaine Horman said his wife has twice failed a polygraph test during the investigation into Kyron's disappearance. She shared the news of the failed tests with "a room full of people," he said Thursday.

"She would vent about the failure, talk about what she failed on, go into great detail about how she felt about it, and that happened multiple times," he said.<<

Hmmmmmm...

>>"I've known her a long time," Young said. "I know she's lying."

Young, who lives in Medford with her husband, said Terri Horman's explanation after the boy's disappearance didn't add up.

"There are just some things in there that didn't sit well with me, and it just didn't sound right," Young told The AP. "I'm very familiar with that school and there were just some things that I knew couldn't be correct."<<

Hmmmmm...

From this page:

>>He said his wife didn't tell him she was depressed, but "vented" to friends, including Desiree Young, Kyron's mother.<<

>>Kaine Horman said his wife has twice failed a polygraph test during the investigation into Kyron's disappearance. She shared the news of the failed tests with "a room full of people," he said Thursday.

"She would vent about the failure, talk about what she failed on, go into great detail about how she felt about it, and that happened multiple times," he said.<<

Hmmmmmm...

>>"I've known her a long time," Young said. "I know she's lying."

Young, who lives in Medford with her husband, said Terri Horman's explanation after the boy's disappearance didn't add up.

"There are just some things in there that didn't sit well with me, and it just didn't sound right," Young told The AP. "I'm very familiar with that school and there were just some things that I knew couldn't be correct."<<

Hmmmmm...

I also thought it was odd that Terri had the school secretary call Desiree and tell her Kyron was missing instead of calling herself.

That's odd. And a cold thing to do. If I was Terri I would have called Desiree myself.

I also thought it was odd that Terri had the school secretary call Desiree and tell her Kyron was missing instead of calling herself.

That's odd. And a cold thing to do. If I was Terri I would have called Desiree myself.

I thought Kaine should be the one to call Desiree. Why Terri? :waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Herbstreit926
Back