DY and KH know Terri is lying

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Good BeanE has transcribed one of the important videos...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5384153&postcount=6"]You can read the text here[/ame]

Not the least of that which of note, but this one was important:

>>At first it started out with something doesn't feel right. I don't feel right about this. And then each time, something would come up, something was said, a feeling I got, you know, it just reinforced it and I would discuss that with them, and this and this and this and this, and before I realized it and, you know, once, I would say once we found out the second polygraph was failed, we both I think kinda turned to the other side more than we were previous and, and I gotta tell you never in a million years could have imagined the horrible truth of what we know now. I mean just... this is the stuff you write in novels. It's not our life. I mean, it's just a little boy, you know. I just don't understand it. (cries)<<

No telling how the phone call situation came about, Kaine could have frantically been looking for his son with other school officials. He may have asked Terri to call or they both asked the secretary to call while they were running around shouting Kyron's name. It is hard to be managing a telephone call when you are running around screaming a child's name looking for them.

I thought Kaine should be the one to call Desiree. Why Terri? :waitasec:

Either one should have called her. But we don't know if Kaine was busy still trying to find out information. But it is odd that Terri wouldn't call Desiree herself. She had a school employee call her. It's a really impersonal way to tell someone their child is missing.

Either one should have called her. But we don't know if Kaine was busy still trying to find out information. But it is odd that Terri wouldn't call Desiree herself. She had a school employee call her. It's a really impersonal way to tell someone their child is missing.

Kyron's FATHER should have called.

mo

No telling how the phone call situation came about, Kaine could have frantically been looking for his son with other school officials. He may have asked Terri to call or they both asked the secretary to call while they were running around shouting Kyron's name. It is hard to be managing a telephone call when you are running around screaming a child's name looking for them.

Can you imagine....?

I think after I had run everywhere looking for my child,talked to EVERYone, begged the police to find him... I would then have to have been sedated.

KNOCK OFF THE RUMORS NOW... I'm going to start deleting posts with rumors in them.

IMO, Someone skillful has profiled Terri.

As a result, and as part of the strategy, I think both Desiree and Kaine have been to NPD school. (Narcissistic Personality Disorder)

--- snipped ---
JMHO

Emma Emma Emma...excellent post, the entirety of the above, i.e. from which I have quoted just a small bit.

I'm thinking we will soon have to have another big NPD thread here like we had to have in some of the other cases. I've been smelling NPD for a while now...

Just how might NPD factor into the body language that we saw at the first press conference? That struck me immediately... I'd love to have someone who is hugely trained in reading the body language step in and inform us, but in the meanwhile...

I've watched the video a bit, over and over... I saw Desiree's recoiling, but I keep watching Terri and asking myself, what were the things that sent up my "lying behavior" feelers. There was the droopy face (that looked like bad acting, let's see, is this how I make my mouth looked turned down?). There was the "oh let me rest my poor sad face on your chest" (then I can hide half of it and people won't necessarily see what a bad actress I am, and maybe they will think that my putting my face on your chest shows true sadness). Wasn't there some tissue time too? Like "Oh Scarlet...I'm so so sad yo pecan pie didn't turn out so perky."

In the midst of watching that video I noticed Kaine's hand was up on Terri's shoulder, near her neck. At first I thought, "Is that a comforting he is doing?" Now I'm almost thinking that was a type of posturing to let her think he was in support, while "keeping her" in tow.

Kaine, Desiree, Tony, the officers must all have felt a hugely strong "lying spirit" -- it must have been really difficult to take.

This struck me as important when viewing the video (from BeanE's transcription above)

Reporter asks Kaine if there were ever any red flags from Terri before he was briefed by LE on the info he now knows.

Kaine: I'd say most of the time since it, since that day.

Desiree: Yeah. Yeah. Each and every day it was something else that I (stumbles on words)

Reporter asks can you elaborate on what that something else was.

Kaine: Just her be..., it's just her behavior.

Desiree: Behavior. Behavior. Things that were said.

Kaine: Things that we would be doing. We would be working with investigators. We would be doing everything that we could and just in the natural course of our actions she'd just was separating herself, I don't think purposely but it was just apparent that the three of us were driving to find him and she was not.

ugh I was reading and multi quoting through the closed thread......I feel bio mom had nothing to do with this, but now everyone is painting her a SAINT...please. My girls are 7 and 5 and have been with family for a week, I miss them so much I feel like I lost an arm. I DO NOT CARE how sick I am, never would I give away my children, and even for a short time and I got better, I would have been fighting tooth and nail for my children to be back with me. Bio mom never complained before, could she be bothered? If she felt a threat or her son was being treated badly, she NEVER did a thing about it.

In regard to the BBM portions above, just wow...a little harsh, IMO. Desiree has shown, with both her actions and her words, that she puts her son first. We are seeing now that she obviously isn't Terri's biggest fan (which I'm willing to bet is for good reason), but she put those differences aside and made their working relationship (as she calls it) work for the sake of her son. She seems selfless and courageous. She is a victim here and is in the worst possible situation that a parent could ever imagine and is handling herself with grace. I wish that I could just give her a huge hug and tell her that I'm sure that Kyron is so proud to have her as a Mommy.

I stand behind "To Kill a Mockingbird" about never really understanding a person until you walk a mile in their shoes. MOO!

Sometimes having someone you love with all your soul means making choices that benefit them no matter how much it hurts you. Thanks again.

RSBM for both of these; the thanks button wasn't enough, these are great words that are worth repeating.

Kaine Horman said Terri Horman has since failed two polygraph tests. He said it was "a very negative experience and she had a lot of concerns about it" when she told him she failed.

"The first failure I think we were all concerned about, but it was the behavior immediately following and the build-up to the next one that all of us just found completely acceptable," Kaine Horman said.

Kyron's parents told CNN that Terri Horman seemed to focus on herself and how she felt instead of focusing on finding Kyron.

"We were all charging ahead and doing everything we can to find our son &#8230; we had someone who was not willing to do that," Kaine Horman said.

http://www.kptv.com/news/24197226/detail.html

I understand why some feel that Kaine should of called Desiree but I can promise you one thing from my personal perspective. I would want to talk to the person who knows something..that would be Terri. The person that can answer my questions. Just my opinion. So maybe he could have been present they could call together? Dunno.
Either way we don't know if Kaine had every intention on calling her but Terri asked the school to contact Desiree? We just don't have enough information.

This struck me as important when viewing the video (from BeanE's transcription above)

This article said something else important in my mind:

>>When CNN's reporter asked Young if there was any doubt in her mind that Terri Horman was involved, she replied, "No. I know she's involved."<<

I understand why some feel that Kaine should of called Desiree but I can promise you one thing from my personal perspective. I would want to talk to the person who knows something..that would be Terri. The person that can answer my questions. Just my opinion. So maybe he could have been present they could call together? Dunno.
Either way we don't know if Kaine had every intention on calling her but Terri asked the school to contact Desiree? We just don't have enough information.

But how would DY know that TH knew more than KH? The school secretary doesn't seem to have given her anything but the basic info that Kyron was missing, based on how she described their conversation. IMO it is as reasonable to suppose that the school gave the details of a missing child to the father as the stepmother.

DY believing TMH was involved in the disappearance but not telling us, the public, before now is totally fine. She told her thoughts to LE and the ones doing the investigation in the beginning. That's exactly as it should be!

Things told to the public don't impact the investigation itself--it's just a hungry and curious audience that wants to know what's going on, as is human nature. But DY owes us nothing--she doesn't have to tell us anything if she doesn't want to. She is helping LE in whatever way she can and that's the only thing that's important!

IMO, Someone skillful has profiled Terri.

As a result, and as part of the strategy, I think both Desiree and Kaine have been to NPD school. (Narcissistic Personality Disorder)

I'm loving the new, aggressive Desiree. This attitude is one way to work with NPD. No more nice guy - relentless attack, calling-out, naming fault, naming flaws, placing blame, in-your-face, finger-pointing, no excuses, no wiggle room, pounding on wrong-doings, no forgiveness, negating the imagined self, denying a relationship ever even existed, denying trust or respect ever existed.

And Kaine - withdrawn and closed. I wonder if he is playing the "I couldn't give a crap about Terri" card. This is another way to work with NPD. Take all attention away. Refuse to give Terri's relationship with Kyron any credit whatsoever. (I don't know about her relationship with Kyron - ask Terri.) Shrug off her child rearing, shrug off her homemaking. Deny you noticed if she even had a relationship with the very child she's devoted the last 4 years to raising. Take everything that defines Terri and Terri's world, everything that identifies what Terri considers herself to be away, - no house, no children, no gym, no career. Stop the parasitic relationship. Force Terri to stand alone in vast nothingness and terrorize her into compliance so she can feed her endless need for any outside stimulus.

If Terri is NPD, as I suspect, she cannot be alone with herself. She would rather be in prison.

I feel like some of these answers were so awesome that the questions had to be anticipated and were highly scripted. (That is okay with me, by the way.)

IMO - much of this is FBI staged & ... it is still very very fascinating.

Not to mention, I'm sure Terri really is a big fat liar.

JMHO

Emma, posts like your's above is the exact reason I keep coming back here. I love how you can so eloquently sum up exactly what's in my mind, yet I myself have been unable to put it into words. Thank you so very much. Hugs!

Did you all see this:

Kaine Horman: Kyron&#8217;s Stepmom Walked Out on Polygraph (With Audio Clip)
4:59 PM July 9th, 2010 by

Kaine Horman, father of 7-year-old Kyron Horman, tells WW the missing boy&#8217;s stepmom walked out of her second polygraph test before investigators even began asking questions.

&#8220;She didn&#8217;t even get hooked up to the machine. She walked out before they hooked her up,&#8221; Horman told WW in an interview Thursday night.

The stepmom, Terri Moulton Horman, is the focus of an investigation into Kyron&#8217;s June 4 disappearance from Skyline K-8 School. Investigators say she&#8217;s the last person known to have seen the boy.

As first reported in WW, Terri Moulton Horman took her first polygraph just days after Kyron&#8217;s disappearance. At a press conference Thursday evening, Kaine Horman and Kyron&#8217;s biological mother, Desiree Young, emphasized what had previously been reported &#8212; that Terri Moulton Horman had failed two polygraph tests.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/09/kaine-horman-kyrons-stepmom-walked-out-on-polygraph/

Actually Kaine wasn't in the room only Terri was in the room. Sorry I can't attach a link but it was one of the verbal interviews where Desiree describes when she first learned of Kyron's disappearance.

She details that she asks the secretary if Kaine or Terri is there and the secretary says only Terri is here. So Desiree said she hung up and immediately called Terri to find out what happened.

Kaine probably should have been the one to call but if he wasn't there and asked Terri to call because he was trying to find out more info then Terri shouldn't have had the secretary call for her. That's odd. Really odd to me.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Herbstreit926
Back