Dylan Redwine's father arrested in connection to son's death 22 July 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Supporters of Mark caused so much upheaval on this site, I hope they're all eating a second serving on crow as they watch from the sidelines! How people could have gone after Elaine so hideously while they supported a killer for their personal drama fix is beyond me! RIP Dylan!

Yeah you know I understand not thinking the evidence was strong enough but illogically attacking the long-suffering mother, when all the evidence pointed at dad and she was the only parent trying to fin their son, well that stuff kept
me away from the thread. It wasn't rational IMO.

He is. Eyes welling sincerely. Talking so sweetly and emotionally about plans
for his son. He's a scary psychopath. He is so smooth at getting in a dishonest
jab at Elaine trying to pretend that he was the primary caregiver and that she lacked a bond with Dylan. Psycho.

Yes Dr. Phil did a 2-day show and then a follow-up later. I might have the links. I'll search for them Tricia!

Supporters of Mark caused so much upheaval on this site, I hope they're all eating a second serving on crow as they watch from the sidelines! How people could have gone after Elaine so hideously while they supported a killer for their personal drama fix is beyond me! RIP Dylan!

You got that right Mrs G Norris.

You don't see anyone one of those agitators stepping up and admitting they were wrong and apologizing to Elaine and her family.

I'm not going to hold my breath.

[video=youtube;YQhqqLMhrj8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQhqqLMhrj8[/video]

If this has been posted, my apologies.

If anyone has the full interview with Dr Phil I will be forever grateful if you could post the video or link it if that's easier.

Didn't Dr. Phil do 2 shows on Dylan?

See Media Thread, TRANSCRIPTS thread, posts #11 and #12 are the FULL day transcripts I did the full transcripts of both days. I don't know how to bring over to here.

[video=youtube;MJyA9guRF74]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJyA9guRF74[/video] - Dr. Phil episode one from 2/26/13

[video=youtube;U3fTiTSULvY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3fTiTSULvY[/video] - Dr. Phil episode two from 2/27/13

[video=youtube;7hoX67u4R5s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hoX67u4R5s[/video] - Dr. Phil follow-up interview of Dylan's mom

Not a huge Dr. Phil but he did not buy what MR was selling, Imo.

Yes! It's about time!
I was thinking about Dylan the other day, and checked his threads looking for updates, wondering if his killer would ever be charged or if there was any movement in the case toward that end.

I feel very bad for his mom and brother and other family members. The trial and all will be a new kind of pain and anguish for them. My heart goes out especially to Dylan's mom. May justice be swift.

I admit that I was on the fence about MR's guilt but after reading the indictment saying that Dylan's blood was found in multiple places, HRD dog alerts in numerous places, and the damning Grand Jury testimony by witness's, I'm definitely off the fence. MR is guilty.

I am confused by the long delay in arresting him since all of this evidence has being known for a long time. JMO.

Is this his new mugshot? He looks like a regular heavy drinker.

IMG_0095.JPG

The father of 13-year-old Dylan Redwine, who went missing in 2012, was arrested in Washington state Saturday morning in connection with his son's death as authorities reveal the boy was killed after seeing 'compromising images' of his dad.

Dylan went missing after he was last seen on November 18, 2012. He was on a court-ordered visit with his father, Mark Redwine, in Colorado at the time.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-13-year-old-Dylan-Redwine.html#ixzz4nc7tlBvt

Wow TxJane1971, That was a huge job. Thank you so much for taking the time to transcribe these shows!!!!!

See Media Thread, TRANSCRIPTS thread, posts #11 and #12 are the FULL day transcripts I did the full transcripts of both days. I don't know how to bring over to here.

Attached is the FULL TRANSCRIPT in its entirety for Day 1 of the Dr. Phil Show: Find Missing Dylan Redwine

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=30241&d=1361999120

DR. PHIL SHOW - FIND MISSING DYLAN REDWINE

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Dr. Phil:
Dylan Redwine has been described as a high spirited young boy, always laughing and smiling. He loves baseball, video games and a good slice of pizza. Dylan just celebrated his 14[SUP]th[/SUP] birthday, but sadly it wasn’t with cake or a party. Instead, his family was gathered around a vigil in honor of his special day, because almost three months earlier, young Dylan vanished without a trace and hasn’t been seen or heard from since.

Female Newscaster:
The search for 13-year-old Dylan Redwine has gone national.

Male Newscaster:
This is where it happened. His mom lives in Colorado Springs and it was over the Thanksgiving holiday Dylan was visiting his dad who lives not far from Durango.

ER:
It’s just horrible that this has happened to him.

Male Newscaster:
His father told police that he left to run errands at 7:30 that morning but found Dylan was gone when he came back home just four hours later

Reporter:
We’ve had Task Force members the last three days checking all the different buildings in the area.

Female Reporter:
Police do not think that Dylan simply ran away.

Male Newscaster:
Authorities searching for Dylan Redwine want you to take a close look at pictures of that missing 13-year-old taken the day before he disappeared. Now one of the security photos was taken at the Durango airport as Dylan arrived in the area to visit his dad.

The other photo is from a Durango Wal-Mart. He has not been seen since November 19[SUP]th[/SUP]

Unknown Female at Vigil:
Thank you from Dylan’s entire family.

Cory Redwine:
You know he’s my little brother and I looked up to him more than anybody else. We’re waiting to get the call that to go pick up my baby brother.

MR:
I want everybody to know how much I love that boy and how much I cared about him. He was such a wonderful boy and I’m reaching out to anybody that can help us find him

Female Reporter:
His mother talked about how she’s tried to cope these past few months.

ER:
It’s what makes me get up in the morning. It’s all about Hope for Dylan and hope for finding him soon or safe. He wants to be at home. It’s time to bring him home.

Dr. Phil:
Well Dylan disappeared Nov 19 2012 from his father house in Vallecito, Colorado. He had been there less than 24 hours when he vanished without a trace. Here is what his father says.

Clip of Rally - Chanting in Front of MR’s Home:
Bring DylanHome. Bring DylanHome

MR:
Here’s what happened when Dylan went missing. He flew in from Colorado Springs. We picked him up at the airport. We stopped at Wal-Mart to grab a few things. I wanted to go to a restaurant and he wanted to go to McDonalds. We went to the drive through, ate it in the vehicle on our way up to the house. Dylan was communicating to his friends about going to see them. Dylan didn’t really sleep in his bed. He always slept right here on the couch. The next morning I left to go run my errands. He acknowledged that he understood what I was saying. It was close to 7:30. It was the last time I saw my son.

When I got home, the TV was on and it was on one of the Nickelodeon channels that he’s always watching. I didn’t notice his backpack not being there.

There was a fishing pole at the house and it was Dylan’s fishing pole. That fishing pole was never found. I did lay down and take a nap for probably no more than an hour

I started looking for him at 2:30 or 3:00 in the afternoon. I contacted his friend that he had been texting the night before. They hadn’t heard from him all day, so that’s truly when it started to set in. Where’s Dylan?

I immediately went to the law enforcement people. While I was at the Marshall’s Office, I contacted Elaine and asked her specifically had she heard from him. That’s where the finger started getting pointed at me -- right then and there -- like I had some involvement.

The next thing you know I’m getting a call from my divorce attorney who had been contacted by her attorney. Quite frankly, I find that just a little odd…that the first person you contact is your divorce attorney. This is before we even truly knew that Dylan was missing. The Sheriff’s Office people showed up here. They were canvassing the area and checking out a few places he could possibly be. They took sweat pants, a Samsung cell phone, my iPod. People want to say that I’m behind it. I absolutely had nothing to do with Dylan’s disappearance.

Dr. Phil:
Well, Dylan’s mother, Elaine, says nothing her ex husband, Mark, says adds up, and his explanations seem suspicious.

ER:
When I found out Dylan was missing, my first gut reaction was: Mark!

Dylan texted me the night that he arrived where his dad lives, and that was the last time I’ve heard from him…7:06 p.m. He didn’t like spending time up at his dad’s cabin because it was so isolated. Monday the 19[SUP]th[/SUP] Mark texted me and asked me if I had heard from Dylan.

It was very disconcerting that I was six hours away and he’s asking me that question. Apparently, when he got home at 11:30 and Dylan wasn’t there, he decided to take a nap.
Mark’s facts are grossly incorrect about everything. I never spoke with a lawyer.
I do believe Mark has something to do with Dylan’s disappearance. I do believe he knows more. He’s done everything other than look for Dylan, and that’s what makes me suspicious. I have more concern over my lost dog than he has over his lost child. He wanted control over all of us.

The story that he’s providing is not consistent with who Dylan is. Dylan absolutely did not run away. He had nothing to run away from. Dylan was a texter. It doesn’t make sense that he stopped texting that night. If Dylan was just going out to see his friends that day, he wouldn’t have taken all of his belongings. None of his belongings have been found.

Mark talks about his backpack and his fishing pole. Dylan is not a big fisherperson. He didn’t even know how to thread his own line. Dylan was not watching Nickelodeon. Dylan watched MTV. He doesn’t know his kid well enough to make up a good lie. I believe Mark was the last person to see Dylan. Hopefully, Mark will buck up… I mean for the first time, be a Father. Your son needs you! (sobs) You know… help him… Stop acting like you’re so innocent and have nothing to do with this. I want to believe that he’s still alive. I do…

Dr. Phil:
What is your greatest fear right now?

ER:
That he’s not alive…

Dr. Phil:
Have you let your mind go there?

ER:
Well… I mean it’s…you know it’s something I have to come to terms with. There’s that possibility. I choose HOPE for Dylan.... but at the same time, you know, it’s been three months.

Dr. Phil:
And you believe that your ex husband may have done him harm?

ER:
I hope not, but yes, I do believe that that is a possibility.

Dr. Phil:
And you understand… that I approach this with a completely open mind. I’m not here… to accuse your ex husband of anything. I’ve not met him. I have one goal for doing this show -- to raise awareness about this the entire show to hope somebody, somewhere will pick up the phone and call law enforcement that leads us to finding this young man safe and healthy and happy.

ER:
That’s my hope, too.

Dr. Phil:
And I don’t know who’s involved in this, but I’m not a hatchet man for your ex husband to get him. You just need to know that. I’m here for one reason and that’s to find that little boy. Okay?

ER:
Absolutely.

Dr. Phil:
Just so you know … so I’m not a hit man for your husband –

ER:
nervous giggle

Dr. Phil:
…to accuse him of something,

ER:
That’s not my intention. My intention is to try and get answers from Mark.

Dr. Phil:
Okay…and I’m gonna’ help you do that. I’ve got to tell you, if my son was missing, no matter how much I hated -- despised my ex, I would have a conversation with that person. I would talk to them, and you two haven’t talked since …what…2009?

ER:
Yes.

Dr. Phil:
He goes missing and y’all trade text messages? What’s up with that?

ER:
Well, that’s how he let me know that Dylan was missing.

Dr. Phil:
And what did you do when you got that text?

ER:
I tried to call him directly thereafter, and then, I texted him back.

Dr. Phil:
And you didn’t talk on the phone?

ER:
No. He is not… he’s been very evasive. He spoke with our older son right after it happened.

Dr. Phil:
Did you stay after him until you talked to him?

ER:
No, I didn’t… I mean I texted him, but I didn’t continuously call him, and then after texting he blocked me from his phone so I can’t even text him any more.

Dr. Phil:
So your son has been missing for three months

ER:
Yes

Dr. Phil:
and his mother and father have not talked?

ER:
Right, and I’ve asked him on…

Dr. Phil:
That is beyond bizarre to me, I’m sorry…That is just…. I don’t care if you two had beat each other to a pulp …

ER:
I agree

Dr. Phil:
...called each other everything but decent… it wouldn’t matter to me if my son was missing, all bets are off …all peccadilloes are gone. I can’t imagine the two of you wouldn’t talk.

ER:
That’s why I’m here, Dr. Phil. I need a forum to be able to speak to him. I’ve asked on many occasions to meet with him, with a mediator, without a mediator. I don’t think we need a mediator, because I have no issues with my ex-husband. I just want to find my son!

Dr. Phil:
So he went to visit… this was a scheduled visitation…

ER:
Yes.

Dr. Phil:
…with his father, and he’s going to be there for Thanksgiving?

ER:
Yes.

Dr. Phil:
He arrives, and you said he was not happy about being there because it was so isolated.

ER:
And his dad didn’t really do stuff with him, so they just….

Dr. Phil:
Well you didn’t say that. You said that you got a message from him that says, I have arrived and he gave you an unhappy face…

ER:
Yes.

Dr. Phil:
and you said because it was so isolated -- you didn’t say because he didn’t like his dad, because he didn’t do anything with him, you said because it was so isolated out there.

ER:
It was isolated, yes, and there was not a lot for Dylan to do.

Dr. Phil:
Your son, like a lot of 14-year-olds, was a real techy type, right?

ER:
Yes.

Dr. Phil:
I mean they live on these smart phones, and they text a lot.

ER:
He did text… all the time.

Dr. Phil:
Right, and at 9:30 that night, all texting stopped?

ER:
Yes.

Dr. Phil:
Is that unusual?

ER:
Absolutely! Especially when he’s up there!

Dr. Phil:
‘Cos he’s a text animal. He…

ER:
Yes.

Dr. Phil:
That was his lifeline to the world. He…

ER:
Exactly.

Dr. Phil:
He was texting. So right up ‘till 9:30 he’s texting and then just zip… zero… So he could have gone to sleep, right?

ER:
9:30 seems a little early for Dylan, but…ummm

Dr. Phil:
Okay, what time would he usually go to sleep?

ER:
Probably about 11, midnight, somewhere around there

Dr. Phil:
So 9:30 would be early.

ER:
9:30 would be early, and it’s definitely early for him to stop texting, especially when he was so excited to see his friends.

Dr. Phil:
His friends on that end?

ER:
Yes, his friends in the southwest.

Dr. Phil:
And was he texting them up until 9:30?

ER:
I believe the last text was about 9:30… somewhere around there.

Dr. Phil:
To those friends?

ER:
Yes.

Dr. Phil:
Okay, so he was in connection with them until 9:30. Not another text was ever sent from his phone?

ER:
Right.

Dr. Phil:
Well we now have reports that he was asleep the next morning when Mark left but then when he came back he was gone. So Up and left but no texts.

ER:
Right.

Dr. Phil:
Well, Dylan’s father, Mark, has been watching backstage. We’re going to meet him next. As you just heard, he hasn’t seen or spoken to E in three years. Well, that’s all about to change, next, which is 3 months late in my opinion. One agenda. Finding this boy. We’ll be right back.

Coming Up:
ER:
To Mark, everything is a game and Mark is not good at losing.

MR:
I’m not here to point fingers at anybody. The focus that I have is to keep the attention on finding Dylan.

Later:
Dr. Phil:
Do you honestly believe that from 6 hours away that she put him on an airplane and flew him to you and then somehow or another trail behind and abducted him?

Return to Show:

MR Clip:
Elaine and I are very bitter towards each other.

ER:
It’s been a horrible divorce. To Mark, everything is a game, and you either win or lose, and Mark is not good at losing. He never takes blame for any of this. I mean… Dylan was on his watch and now Dylan’s gone and not once has he ever taken any of the blame. He acts like, Oh, well… I lost him.

MR:
My mail carrier saw Dylan the afternoon he went missing.

Angie - Mail Carrier:
On the day Dylan went missing, I saw 2 boys walking down the road not too far from where Dylan lives. It was around 1:30 in the afternoon. When I saw the boys, I thought to myself, Hey, there’s Mark’s son, Dylan. The next day I talked to Mark, and he said Dylan hadn’t come home all night, and he was really worried about him. I really don’t think Mark was the last person to see Dylan that day.

MR:
I’m not here to point fingers at anybody. The focus that I have is to keep the attention on finding Dylan.

Dr. Phil:
Mark and Elaine are divorced parents who are really accusing each other of being involved in the disappearance of their 14-year-old son, Dylan Redwine. His story made national news after he vanished after a trace just three months ago. Now Mark says that as much as she thinks he had something to do with Dylan’s disappearance, he is equally suspicious of her.

MR:
I believe that his mom could have something to do with this. Elaine is over the last 6 or 8 months been alienating me from Dylan. She was very quick from the beginning to start pointing fingers at me. She can be very volatile and angry. When she gets upset and she loses her temper it’s not unlike her to start swinging. I certainly can’t help but think it’s a possibility that she would be keeping him from me.

Dr. Phil:
Mark, you know this lady.

MR:
Well, I used to know this woman.

Dr. Phil:
You two were married for how long?

MR:
Uh… Approximately 18 years where I think we were together.

Dr. Phil:
18 years.

MR:
Yes, sir.

Dr. Phil:
And you had 2 sons together

MR:
That’s correct.

Dr. Phil:
Cory and Dylan.

MR:
That’s correct

Dr. Phil:
You’ve been listening backstage. Do you have any comments or questions about anything that’s been said so far.

MR:
Well, the first thing that comes to mind is Mrs. Redwine here said that immediately after I had texted her that she had tried to contact me on the phone which is NOT true. She has never picked up the phone to try to call me on the phone at any point.

Dr. Phil:
Is that true or false?

ER:
That’s false. But…. It’s par. Because you always… always…. lie. You … I don’t even think you know the truth about anything.

MR:
And… and…and the point is that you know the truth?

ER:
I know that I don’t have Dylan. Where is Dylan?

MR:
I don’t have Dylan, Elaine.

ER:
You know where Dylan is, Mark! You were the last one to see him! You were the last one to have any contact with him! It was on your watch! Where is the responsibility? When do you sit back and say, I lost Dylan!

MR:
I didn’t lose, Dylan, Elaine.

ER:
Then why is he gone?

MR:
Well, you know, that’s a question we all have to ask…but nobody’s got the answers…

ER:
No!!! YOU have to ask that question! You had him! Where is he? He’s not here! No one can find him. You were the last one to see him and now he’s just gone. That doesn’t happen.

MR:
Dr. Phil, that… for her to sit her and say that I’m the last person to see him is not accurate. The postal worker that delivers my mail to me had saw him….

ER:
That’s never been confirmed.

MR:
By you?

Dr. Phil:
Let me weigh in here. I’ve been doing this for a long time and you’ve heard me say, I’ve got one agenda here and that’s to try to find this young boy. I have no preconceived judgments here at all.

(Looks at Mark) I don’t know you. I don’t know whether you had anything to do with this or not. I certainly don’t assume that you did, but I also don’t assume that you did not.

(Looks at Elaine) I don’t know that you did, I don’t assume that you did not.

I just don’t jump to those conclusions. But I’ll tell you what I do… is …I make informed decisions based on skilled observations. I’ve been doing this for 35 years. I was trained as a forensic psychologist -- that’s psychology and the law.

MR:
Okay…

Dr. Phil:
And having worked as an officer of the court … in situations just such as these, and I am accustomed to what is typical conduct and what is not. I gather information based on that, and I’m curious …whether (looks at Mark) you’re interested in …fighting with her …and, and blaming her or if your interested in finding your son, because since you’ve been out here you haven’t said one word about your son? Are you interested in finding your son?

MR:
Very much so, which is the whole point of me being here is because this show was dedicated to the Finding Dylan…

Dr. Phil:
and we’ve got his picture

MR:
website…

Dr. Phil:
up all over the place.

MR:
I understand that.

Dr. Phil:
We’ve got numbers in the bottom third of the screen right now where to call. I want to find YOUR boy! How do you feel about him being gone?

MR:
I wanna’ find my son.

Dr. Phil:
How do you feel about him being gone?

MR:
It hurts me… deeply. I mean… I… it tears me up. Dylan is everything to me. My whole world revolves around Dylan, and for him to be missing, I’m lost in this world. I… I… It’s all I can do to get through the day. The only thing that gives me the strength to get through every day is my communicating with him and telling him that today is the day we’re bringing you home.

ER:
Then bring him home.

Dr. Phil:
What do you think happened to your son.

COMING UP

Dr. Phil:
Do you honestly believe that she abducted him from your couch?

MR:
I believe that it’s possible. Yes.

And Later:

ER:
I really don’t trust you, and I really have a concern that you hurt him and his bones are out there just laying… and you don’t even care. You don’t! Where’s your emotion?

The Search for Dylan (Headline)

Dr. Phil:
What do you think happened to your son?

MR:
Well…

Dr. Phil:
What do you believe happened?

MR:
There’s not a lot of possibilities here, in my opinion. I think…either he was… he was taken by somebody that knew who he was goin’ with or he was abducted as he was walking down the street trying to make it to his friend, T’s, house. I personally have a lot of suspicions that Elaine could be involved in this, but I don’t have anything to back that up, and I don’t have anything to support that.

Dr. Phil:
Do you honestly believe …that from 6 hours away… that she put him on an airplane and flew him to you, and then somehow or another trailed behind… and … abducted him …from your couch? Is that your theory?

MR:
Well, I don’t believe that she did it alone. I believe that it’s possible that she had help to do that.

Dr. Phil:
Okay, so you actually think that she and a team …trailed behind him… and do you think she would have taken him against his will…or do you think he cooperated in this?

MR:
Well…. Those are…

Dr. Phil:
I just want to know.

MR:
Those are questions …that I can’t answer, because I don’t know…I don’t know what happened here…

Dr. Phil:
But what is your theory? You say you think she may be involved.

MR:
I suspect that she may be involved. I believe that there are people in the community that we lived in for many years that she knows very well that are very likely to… maybe help her in this.

Dr. Phil:
So these are criminal types.

MR:
Well…she’s not been known to hang around the professional people that… in the industry that she works in

Dr. Phil:
Well that’s what I’m asking…

MR:
…so she very much …hangs around the criminal types. Yes.

Dr. Phil:
Okay, so you think she may have some criminal types that helped her abduct him against his will? I just want to know your theory.

MR:
Well… I don’t know the people that she knows very closely. It doesn’t matter what I think, because I have no way of being able to prove it, and it’s only speculative that I even feel that way.

Dr. Phil:
But do you really, honestly believe that, or is that just something you’re saying? I mean do you… honestly, in your heart of hearts believe that this woman is involved in the disappearance of your son?

MR:

Dr. Phil:
‘Cos what you said is you think that he was abducted from the road walking to his friend’s house.

MR:
In addition to the fact that I believe that there is a possibility that his mother has some involvement in it.

Dr. Phil:
You were married before…

MR:
That’s correct

Dr. Phil:
To a woman named Betsy…

MR:
That’s correct

Dr. Phil:
And when you were married to her you had two sons, Brandon and Mark Allen.

MR:
That’s correct.

Dr. Phil:
And at that time you kept those children in May of 1990 in violation of a custody order, and she filed a police report because you kept them for the better part of a day. Do you recall that?

MR:
Well, I recall it. I don’t recall it being the better part of a day.

Dr. Phil:
And my question to you is do you think because of that, they…that might cause them to question you…

MR:
Well…

Dr. Phil:
Because there’s a history of that.

MR:
Well…. and….certainly…I…. I… I think that that’s the case…but if …

Dr. Phil:
Here’s a copy of the actual incident report. We actually have it. Umm… where she filled out the report…

MR:
If this particular situation we are referring to has anything to do with a time that we were camping and we got hung up getting out of our … where we were camping, I think near Buena Vista…

Dr. Phil:
Did you or did you not take your sons Cory and Dylan without telling their mother on two occasions, once in 2003 and once in 2006, and if so, do you think that contributes to the police saying, well here’s once, twice three times that you’ve taken the children without her knowing it that that might cause them to think not that you might have harmed your son but that maybe you’ve spirited him away somewhere. Do you think that might cause them to be suspicious?

MR:
Well…absolutely….I mean… I can see where that might raise suspicions.

Dr. Phil:
Mmm Hmm.

Coming Up

ER:
I know you. I was married to you for a long time. I know the truth. That’s why you won’t speak with me. That’s why you can’t look me in the eyes. I know you know where Dylan is. You need to bring him home.

Return from Break
The Search for Dylan

Dr. Phil:
This is a portion of the official statement from the L-Plate County Sheriff's Department.

“The investigator for locating Dylan Redwine is still open, ongoing and active. We’ve even had invest from out of state this week following up on tips. W e have not identified anyone as a person of interest or as a suspect during the entire investigation.”

Neither Dylan’s father, Mark Redwine or mother Elaine Redwine are considered suspects by the Sheriff’s Department.

Dr. Phil:
Did you or did you not take your sons Cory and Dylan without telling their mother on two occasions, once in 2003 and once in 2006? Umm…and, if so, do you think that contributes to the police saying, well here’s once, twice, three times that you’ve taken the children without her knowing it that that might cause them to think not that you’ve harmed your son but that maybe you’ve spirited him away somewhere. Do you think that might cause them to be suspicious?

MR:
Well…absolutely… I mean… I can see where that might raise suspicions.

I would like to say I know that somewhere in the fall of 2005 that umm…there was a situation that ( ?? ) the whole divorce process and I was concerned about the alcohol abuse that was going on at the time and I pretty much gave her an ultimatum at that particular time that she either had to enroll or get involved in some kind of alcohol program or that I was… we were getting divorced and I was taking the kids, and I took the kids one night and went to a friend of mine’s house until I could communicate to my attorney the following day, and I believe it was on that same day that I filed an emergency motion with the courts to be able to have her removed from the house until we could get to a court hearing, and… and figure out where to go from there.

Dr. Phil:
Well, you were concerned because of her alcohol use?

MR:
Absolutely.

Dr. Phil:
And you told us about that.

MR:
Yeah…

Dr. Phil:
Your wife, Betsy, said there was a history of physical abuse on your part in your … in your prior marriage. Is that true?

MR:
I never raised my hand to her and I never hit her with an open hand or a fist. Umm, you know… there were times when we got into pushing matches, and I recall a time that… she was standing in the door and wouldn’t let me leave through the door, and I physically removed her and threw her on the bed, so… these are all things that can be construed as being domestic violence.

Dr. Phil:
So do you suppose the police have they said there’s one, two, three instances of the children being in your control when the mothers didn’t know about it and the history of domestic violence… that they might say… you know, this guy might be a little volatile, so… we might … should take a good hard look at him.

MR:
And I have no problem with that.

Dr. Phil:
Yeah…

MR:
I…

Dr. Phil:
She says when she was packing up Dylan in 2007 that you put a dead rat in her trunk. Did you do that?

MR:
No, I did not.

Dr. Phil:
Did he do that?

ER:
Yes, you did!

MR:
I did…?

ER:
A dead rodent.

MR:
You gotta’ be kidding…?

Dr. Phil:
A dead rodent in the trunk?

ER:
A dead rodent. Mark… Tell the truth!

Dr. Phil:
She said it was really kind of psychotic behavior so she thought it was odd and reported that to the police.

MR:
I did not put a dead rodent or any… anything dead in her vehicle.

ER:
It’s so typical of what you would do though. It’s very typical. When you’re mad at somebody, your main focus is to get even or get back with them and hurt them. That’s how your mind works!

MR:
Really?

ER:
Yes, Really.

MR:
So because you said it makes it true?

ER:
No, that’s how you feel. Because you say things …you expect people to believe you. I know you. I was married to you for a long time. I know… I know

MR:
So who are you trying to convince here, you or me?

ER:
No, I ‘m not trying to convince me… ‘cos I know. I know the truth. I don’t have to hide from anything. That’s why you won’t speak with me. That’s why you can’t look me in the eyes, because you have difficulty answering the tough questions. I know you know where Dylan is. You need to bring him home. And please, I hope you didn’t hurt him. I hope you did not hurt him… because I really don’t’ trust you and I really have a concern that you hurt him, and his bones are out there just laying, and you don’t even care. You don’t. Where’s your emotion? Where… where’s any of your feelings… again?

MR:
What emotion is it that you’re trying to get out of me?

ER:
I want you to do something to find Dylan!!!!

COMING UP:

Dr. Phil:
Do you get back at 11:30 and he’s gone?

MR:
Right.

Dr. Phil:
And you just lay down and take a nap?

(it would not let me post this all in one, so this is the continuance of Day 1, Dr. Phil)

RETURN TO PROGRAM

The Search for Dylan
Dr. Phil:
Why did you not call her when he went missing, because he did go missing on your watch. He was at your home.

MR:
Well… and that’s true. I knew… I knew that her reaction would not be favorable when I communicated to her, and… it just was easier for everybody for me to send her a text, and all I was asking her was has she heard or seen… or heard from Dylan at all during that day. And… and… immediately … she’s already accusing me of having done something with him. Immediately she was on the phone to her divorce attorney, and they wanted to know what was going on with Dylan and I’m like, I don’t know… I just left the M Office.

Dr. Phil:
But isn’t that a reasonable thing to do? What would you have done had he gone missing on her watch? Would you not be calling everybody that would answer the phone to find out what was going on?

MR:
But that’s just it, Dr. Phil. She never called me. She not one time ever called me.

Dr. Phil:
Why would she lie about that?

MR:
Pause….Well…that’s what… that’s a good question… that she ever tried to call me. She has never picked up the phone and tried to call me.

Dr. Phil:
So you’re telling me the truth… she did not call you…

MR:
Absolutely! She did not call me… at any point.

ER:
Why didn’t you call me? You lost him!

MR:
I lost him…

ER:
Where is he? He’s not here. You were the last one to see him. Why didn’t you call me? Why do I have to call you when you lost our son? That doesn’t make sense?

MR:
And that’s exactly why I wouldn’t wanna’ communicate to you because you can’t sit here and have a civil conversation with me… you wanna’ be…

ER:
Because I’m angry with you…for losing our son…

MR:
…accusing me and pointing…

ER:
I’m angry with you.

MR:
You’ve said that several times…

ER:
It’s true…

Dr. Phil:
Well, I’m not angry with you. I’m just asking questions to try to get information. You think he walked away from the house.

MR:
One of his friends lives up at the lake where I live, and it’s right across from the marina, so it’s not a very far distance for him have…to try to reach out to his friend who lives up at the lake.

Dr. Phil:
Okay…

ER:
6 miles

MR:
It’s NOT six miles!

ER:
It is too far for Dylan, and there was no indica….

MR:
Can we pull this up on Google maps because it’s not 6 miles from my house to the end of the road.

ER:
He would have texted somebody and had somebody come get him.

Dr. Phil:
Okay…well, let me… help me out here. See if I have this uhhh correct. (Dr. Phil walks up to screen/map). This is your house, right here.

MR:
That’s correct

Dr. Phil:
And this is his friend’s house – uhhh… would this be T’s house here?

MR:
That would be T’s

Dr. Phil:
This is his friend’s house…

MR:
Right in front of the lake…

Dr. Phil:
and,… we did go to Google maps and that’s 5.9 miles.

ER:
Yeaaaahhhhhh

(Sounds like audience laughter)

Dr. Phil:
From here to here…

MR:
Well, now she said to the end of the road….

Dr. Phil:
Well, I don’t know where… about the end of the road, but this is 5.9 miles which doesn’t seem like all that far to me …I don’t know if that’s uphill or downhill, but…

MR:
It’s pretty flat – it’s a little windy.

Dr. Phil:
So you can walk from there to there, and, so then we say Dylan’s friend, 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] house, this is his grandmothers…

ER:
His friend’s grandmother, yes…

Dr. Phil:
And so…

MR:
And that was the only place I knew to go…and when I …

Dr. Phil:
Those are the only two that he could go…

MR:
There was more than just the two, but those are the only two where I knew where they lived.

Dr. Phil:
Okay, and that morning, you got up and you went here – first to the payroll office

MR:
To my company’s office

Dr. Phil:
Right, then you went to the attorney’s office…

MR:
Correct.

Dr. Phil:
Then you ….made this kind of circuit uhhh… here…then this whole circuit that you went around was about – you were gone for about 4 hours, right?

MR:
I was gone for about 4 hours

Dr. Phil:
So you saw him before you left.

MR:
I did, yes…

Dr. Phil:
Which is about 7:30 ?

MR:
Approximately 7:30 in the morning when I did leave.

Dr. Phil:
Okay, and, so you get back about 11:30

MR:
That’s correct.

Dr. Phil:
…and he’s gone…

MR:
That’s correct.

Dr. Phil:
If he left and walked to this friend’s house, uhh… it would have taken him a couple hours…so you might have run into him on the road if he left halfway through, but that would account for maybe half of it.

MR:
Well… right… but it’s in between those two points that the postal worker that delivers the mail in my area spotted him.

Dr. Phil:
Yeah. This is your house.

MR:
That is.

Dr. Phil:
We mapped out at least one of the routes to the grandmother’s house, which is quite a distance… uhhh…but we’ve shown how he would kind of have to walk on one of the flattest routes that you could go… this is past the lake, and around… this is about a 20 mile route… if you walk all the way to the other person’s house this would take about probably 8 hours…uhh…to get around here, which would be a pretty energetic trek.

MR:
I can’t see that happening… (????)

Dr. Phil:
If he walked somewhere he’s probably walking here.

MR:
It’s probably a long walk for Dylan to go from my house to his friend’s house that is up at the lake, but it’s not an impossibility that he could be doing that.

ER:
But he wasn’t at T’s! He didn’t go to T’s!

MR:
How do you know that?

ER:
The police are looking into this stuff? Don’t you think that wasn’t checked? I mean, have some sense.

Dr. Phil:
Did you have like really pressing business, I mean…that you left that morning…because you hadn’t seen your son for a long time. He comes in the night before and goes to bed pretty early… then… that morning… you came back… you left at 7:30, you get back at 11:30, the television was on, right?

MR:
That’s correct.

Dr. Phil:
And it was on Nickelodeon?

MR:
One of the Nickelodeon channels that he always watches…

Dr. Phil:
One of the Nickelodeon channels… and umm… he’s 14… (turns to ER and asks), Does he watch Nickelodeon still or does he watch MTV?

ER:
He hasn’t watched Nickelodeon in years, and if you knew him, you’d know that.

Dr. Phil:
Umm…

MR:
I don’t know what he watches when he’s with you but I will tell you for a fact that when he’s with me and we’re at my house he watches Nickelodeon.

ER:
He’s never with you.

MR:
I guarantee you that.

Dr. Phil:
And so you get back at 11:30 and he’s gone?

MR:
Right.

Dr. Phil:
Umm… and so you just laid down to take a nap

MR:
Well, no… that… when I got back at 11:30, I didn’t think much of Dylan not being there. I mean, he knows the area, he’s been up to my house MANY times, there’s a campground at the end of the road that’s not right by the river which he tends to go up to every now and then. There’s a bridge right down the street where it crosses over the river which he’s been known to hang out before. There’s a rock wall that’s right directly behind my house that he’s been known to go stompin’ around in the woods back there. I mean.. it didn’t… I didn’t find it… odd.. that he wasn’t sittin’ there waitin’ for me.

ER:
In November?? Mid November??

MR:
And you sent him…you sent him without a coat???

ER:
Why is it always my fault? Why can’t you take any of the responsibility?

Dr. Phil:
At 1:30 you wake up, he’s still not there?

MR:
Right.

Dr. Phil:
Did something go off in your head then?

MR:
Absolutely. This is when I’m calling him on his cell phone. I’m sending him text messages. I’m trying to communicate to him… you know… at some point… I start realizing that… you know this is not like Dylan.

COMING UP:

ER:
You’re his father. How could you do this to him?

MR:
I don’t know where Dylan is, but that’s not…

ER:
Did you hurt him?

RETURN TO PROGRAM

ER Clip:
I did take a polygraph. My results of the polygraph were that I passed. Mark took a polygraph and his… uh… results were inconclusive.

MR:
I did take a lie detector test. There seems to be some confusion as to what those results are from a law enforcement, but… (laughs)… I really don’t want to tell you that.

They haven’t confirmed the results of Elaine’s test to me nor my test to Elaine necessarily. I’d just as soon leave it at that.

That’s a sore spot with me. The bottom line is we’re all suspects regardless of what the law enforcement says, and whether we’ve taken polygraph tests or not, it doesn’t matter what the results are because it hasn’t eliminated anybody.

Returns to Show:

ER:
You’re his father. How could you do this to him?

MR:
Elaine, I don’t have… I don’t know where Dylan is. I haven’t had anything to do with this…

ER:
I don’t believe you…I know that’s a lie. I know you had something to do with this.

MR:
Really…

ER:
Yes… Yes… Where’s the last….You were the last one to see him. Okay?

MR:
I don’t believe that that’s true.

ER:
I don’t care what you believe. I don’t have Dylan. I wish I had Dylan, because if I had Dylan we wouldn’t be on the Dr. Phil show, Okay?

MR:
I wish I had Dylan, too, but that’s not…

ER:
Did you hurt him?

MR:
No, Elaine!! I wouldn’t hurt him… what kind of mother are you to even think that I was capable of doing something like that?

ER:
I was your wife for 18 years. I brought you all the way to Dr. Phil to speak with you because you won’t speak with me.

Dr. Phil:
What I care about is finding …this… child…

MR:
Which is all I care about as well…

Dr. Phil:
Did you take a polygraph in this matter. Did the police ask you to take a polygraph?

MR:
I did. They did ask me...

Dr. Phil:
And what were the results?

MR:
Well,… there’s been some conflict as to what the actual reaser… (Stumbles on word) results are.

Dr. Phil:
Well, what did they tell you?

MR:
Well…they told me that I failed it. Then they told me it was inconclusive… and there was some question about the person giving the polygraph as to whether or not they were capable of performing that… polygraph test…

Dr. Phil:
Well, that is unfair to you. That is absolutely unfair to you if they bring you an unqualified or inexperience poly operator to put a cloud over your head. That is absolutely unfair to you. Do you understand, I have the… absolute best polygraph operators and resources in the world that can sit with you, not on camera… there are no cameras permitted in those rooms because the protocols are very specific and very tight, and I will make those people available to you to clear your name in this thing if you want to do that? Will you take a polygraph?

The bitter irony is that now the whole world will see those photos.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Attached is the FULL TRANSCRIPT in its entirety for Day 2 of the Dr. Phil Show: Find Missing Dylan Redwine: Polygraph Drama

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=30267&d=1362079786

DR. PHIL SHOW - FIND MISSING DYLAN REDWINE

Day 2

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

2:41
Dr. Phil:
Yesterday, we were on the edge of our seats trying to get answers as to what happened to little Dylan Redwine. His parents were pointing the fingers at each other over their son’s disappearance.

Here’s what happened.

Female Newscaster:
The search for 13-year-old Dylan Redwine has gone national.

Male Newscaster:
His father told police that he left to run errands at 7:30 that morning but found Dylan was gone when he came back home just four hours later.

Female Newscaster:
Police do not think that Dylan simply ran away.

CR (DR’s brother)
We’ve been waiting to get the call that …to go pick up my baby brother.

MR:
I want everybody to know how much I love that boy.

ER:
When I found out Dylan was missing, my first gut reaction was: Mark.

MR:
Elaine and I are very bitter and angry towards each other.

ER:
It’s been a horrible divorce. To Mark, everything is a game, and you either win or lose, and Mark is not good at losing. Dylan was on his watch, and now Dylan’s gone. He acts like….Oh, well.. I lost him. He’s done everything other than look for Dylan. I have more concern over my lost dog than he has over his lost child.

MR:
People wanna’ say that I’m behind it. I absolutely had nothing to do with Dylan’s disappearance.

ER:
Since Dylan went missing, Mark and I have not spoken at all.

Dr. Phil:
If my son was missing, no matter how much I despised my ex, I would have a conversation with that person. He goes missing and y’all trade text messages?

4:12
MR:
She never called me.

ER:
Why do I have to call you when you lost our son? That doesn’t make sense!

Dr. Phil:
Did you have like really pressing business, I mean, that you left that morning because you hadn’t seen your son for a long time… So you get back at 11:30 and he’s gone…

MR:
Right.

Dr. Phil:
And so you just lay down and take a nap?

MR:
Well…no… I didn’t find it odd that he wasn’t sittin’ there waitin’ for me.

MR Clip:
My mail carrier saw Dylan the afternoon he went missing.

Angie Mail Carrier Clip:
On the day Dylan went missing I saw two boys walking down the road not too far from where Dylan lives. I really don’t think Mark was the last person to see Dylan that day.

Dr. Phil Clip:
What do you think happened to your son?

MR Clip:
I have suspicions that Elaine could be involved in this?

Dr. Phil Clip:
Do you honestly believe that this woman is involved in the disappearance of your son?

MR Clip:

ER Clip:
When do you sit back and say, I lost Dylan.

MR Clip:
I didn’t lose Dylan

ER Clip:
Then why is he gone?

MR Clip:
That’s a question we all… (stutters) have to ask but...

ER Clip:
No!!! You have to ask that question!

MR Clip:
…nobody’s got the answers.

ER Clip:
You had him! Where is he?

ER Clip:
Hopefully, Mark will buck up. I mean, for the first time, be a father. Your son needs you. You know… help him. Stop acting like you’re so innocent and have nothing to do with this. I want to believe that he’s still alive. I do…

Dr. Phil Clip:
Did you take a polygraph?

MR:
They did ask me…

Dr. Phil Clip:
And what were the results?

MR:
There’s been some conflict as to what the actual results are

Dr. Phil Clip:
I have the best polygraph operators in the world and I will make those people available to you to clear your name.

That was yesterday
Now the story continues

6:02
Dr. Phil:
Will you take a polygraph?

MR:
I will take a polygraph.

Dr. Phil:
Because I will make that available to you. You can take it, you know, while you’re here.

MR Clip:
I’m… certainly no expert in polygraphs but, you know… my focus all along has always been about finding Dylan and bringing him home.

Dr. Phil Clip:
CR is Mark’s son from his second wife, Elaine. He refuses to call his father, Dad, and feels Mark has his younger brother, Dylan, hidden somewhere. Take a look at this:

6:31
CR Clip - (DR’s brother):
Mark is a very selfish and arrogant man. I do believe that Mark took Dylan to punish my mom and essentially hurt her. There has been two previous times where Mark has kidnapped me and Dylan. He took us to a ghetto hotel in Denver and in 2006 he took us to his boss’ house. Both those times I did feel like I was being kidnapped. I believe that Mark is paying someone to keep Dylan hidden. I think Mark has been lying from the start. I organized an event on Facebook to rally at Mark’s house about Dylan’s disappearance, and we had picket signs, you know… Hope for Dylan signs. Mark, come out and take some involvement with your son being missing.

MR Clip:
There was people with pitchforks and guns wanting to come up here and rip my fingernails out until they got the answers to the questions that they wanted. Cory was the initiator. I believe that Elaine is fueling Cory’s anger towards me.

CR Clip - (DR’s brother):
I can never have a relationship with Mark. After this, Mark is gone from my life forever.

Live on Stage

7:45
Dr. Phil Clip:
Cory, thanks for joining us. I know that you want to find your little brother.

CR:

Yes more than anything

Dr. Phil:
What do you think’s going on here?

CR:
I think Mark has something to do with it. I think he’s either got him hidden out or done something and disposed…I think… I strongly think that he’s involved.

Dr. Phil:
Why?

CR:
He hasn’t done a single thing since Dylan has been gone.

Dr. Phil:
Why do you say that? What has he not done?

CR:
He hasn’t been to any of the benefits. He wasn’t there for Dylan’s birthday vigil. He hasn’t helped at all with the Find Missing Dylan Redwine Fund.

Dr. Phil:
That’s offensive to you.

CR:

Very… Very…

MR:
Dr. Phil, I’d like to make a comment about the fundraiser thing. I have several people
in the community in which I live that are reaching out to me on a daily basis and volunteering their time to have some involvement with a fundraiser, but somebody from this side of the room called her and told her that they didn’t want her to have any involvement in anything that had anything to do with raising money and didn’t want me involved in any of that.

ER:
You’re wrong, and you know you’re wrong. If you want to raise money for Dylan’s fund and for the reward, then do it. Why does it have to be everybody else’s responsibility?

MR:
It’s not everybody else’s responsibility.

CR:
Interrupts MR… as long as we got to set it up…Why can’t you go and do something on your own? Why do you gotta’ have us… our approval?

Dr. Phil:
You say he has clear motivation. What do you mean?

CR:
Dylan …didn’t really look up to Mark. They had a relationship, but it was never what Dylan had wanted, it was always what Mark had wanted which was always to be on the road -- never there.

MR:
Mumbles… Really…?

Dr. Phil:
Why do you call your father, Mark, instead of Dad, or… father…

CR:

Because he’s not a father to me. A father is someone who (cares about his kids) (tape breaks up) and would do anything for them. Be a role model. Someone to look up to…

MR:
I believe that you’re being very disrespectful and I believe that everything that’s coming out of your mouth is perpetuated by your mother.

CR:

I have my own mouth. I can say my own words!

MR:
Then use it! … Then use it!

CR:
I am…! At you…! I don’t LIKE you… I HATE you… and …you have been nothing of a father since … the last … 10 years! And Dylan’s birthday… even though he’s not here to celebrate it with us, where were YOU? You sure was… (interrupted by MR)

MR:
I was making every effort I possibly could ‘cos I was in Texas working for the company that I work for trying to get into Bayfield that night…

CR:
And you’re the only one working? I’m not working and doing that stuff, too? I went and got off work and went straight… had… straight to the park and had candlelight vigil…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mountainsilversquirrel