Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So we are just under 1 hr. for the presser?? TIA

I wonder if he's picked up and assaulted sex workers (and/or others) on his trucking routes. With an obvious propensity for violence and murder, and sexual issues...for all we know he could be one of these truck driver serial killers, the one of many as described in "The Killing Season"...

I wonder if he's picked up and assaulted sex workers on his trucking routes. With an obvious propensity for violence and murder, and sexual issues...for all we know he could be one of these truck driver serial killers, the one of many as described in "The Killing Season"...

Yes. I think that is why people on the Abby/Libby thread were saying that the new suspect drawing looks like it could be Mark. And saying that his current employer has their home base for the trucks in Indiana.

I am not saying he is the bridge guy. Just noticing the resemblance..

Then there is the fact that fellow prisoners do not like child killers......

(They probably won't be crazy about poop eaters who wear diapers either...not exactly "bank robber status")

Well, fight extradition all you want, you are still going to end up in CO, tried for murder and convicted to prison for the rest of your miserable life.

I know it's been mentioned he may be too narcissistic to kill himself, but I would be surprised if he's either murdered in prison or commits suicide, because he's a coward imo, killing a helpless child. His own child!

[video=twitter;889935233679630336]https://twitter.com/jacelarson/status/889935233679630336[/video]

Enjoy!!

[video=twitter;889939573312077824]https://twitter.com/ChristineKOAT/status/889939573312077824[/video]

Because it's Dylan father I would love to believe it was the spur of the moment lashing out in anger.

But his behaviour towards Elaine was so vindictive and manipulative from the moment Dylan died I don't believe it was just a lapse in anger as the behaviour afterwards wouldn't of been about making Elaine suffer even more. He wanted to make her pay for the things he deemed that she had done to him.

ETA - I am glad that Cory was of age as no doubt he would of been dead to if Mark could of gotten away with it. :moo:

You are right about that. I will never forget how MR texted (I THINK, but not sure) Elaine to let her know that Dylan was "missing." Then, of couse she was frantic to find out exactly WTH happened, so was trying to reach MR. He either blocked her calls to his phone outright, or simply did not answer. THAT TO ME SAID IT ALL! Who THE HELL does that!!!????

RSBM

Thanks for your post... I think. :(
Unbelievable.

I hope Dylan was dead before the (alleged) cutting began. Wouldn't put it past this demented man to inflict as much pain as possible.

Hope the outcome of the trial will result in MR dying in prison --after miserable existence at the hands of other prisoners !
:moo:

Thankfully, the knife tools have been confirmed to be postportem.

Gee whiz, call me old-fashioned but back in my day, a fetish meant that someone was into S&M or feet or whatever. This unspeakable aberration that MR was allegedly involved with isn't so much a fetish to me as it is a manifestation of extreme, dangerous-level narcissism coupled with hard-wiring for sociopathic or psychopathic tendencies.

Do we know if MR had actual hard-copy pics lying around of his sick hobbies or were the images discovered on an electronic device?
Also, I vote NO THANK YOU on ever seeing the actual images. :puke:

Good call...there's no amount of brain bleach...

I know I'm in the minority here, but I can believe it wasn't planned ahead of time, at least not totally. Mark seems so narcissistic, I think he may have believed he could charm Dylan into deciding to move back with him. When Dylan not only refused, but said he didn't even want to visit and why, to the type of person Mark appears to be, that could be enough to make him completely lose it and kill him. It's also possible that he had planned to give him the choice and murder him if he said no, but I doubt he'll ever be honest about what his true intentions were. Whether it was premeditated or not, I still think he deserves the maximum sentence they can give him. MOO

I'm not convinced it was premeditated either, though it very could be...it is possible imo he thought about it...who really knows...imo I think arguments ensued, MR was intoxicated and hit him in a fit or rage mixed with maybe shame about the photos and rejection, etc (having trouble finding the words here)...

[video=twitter;889935233679630336]https://twitter.com/jacelarson/status/889935233679630336[/video]

Enjoy!!

I love the fact you can see this and I love how he try's to play innocent "I have no idea what that's about" in regard to the warrent.

Because it's Dylan father I would love to believe it was the spur of the moment lashing out in anger.

But his behaviour towards Elaine was so vindictive and manipulative from the moment Dylan died I don't believe it was just a lapse in anger as the behaviour afterwards wouldn't of been about making Elaine suffer even more. He wanted to make her pay for the things he deemed that she had done to him.

ETA - I am glad that Cory was of age as no doubt he would of been dead to if Mark could of gotten away with it. :moo:

Jumping off your post, remember he also beat Elaine for hours one time....and Corey too...

I am reaaaaaallllly wondering now what else this monster might have done out there on the "roads"....

Maybe he advertised online somewhere re: fellow, um, fetishes enthusiasts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth