Dylan Redwine's father arrested in connection to son's death 22 July 2017

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DA and sheriff grilled on why Mark Redwine was arrested now instead of years ago in son’s 2012 death
Colorado law enforcement officials insist the process needed time to be done right
http://www.denverpost.com/2017/07/2...er-la-plata-county-sheriff-district-attorney/

"“The loss of this young man has been very traumatic for our community, and I*believe we all share in the grief that Dylan’s mother, Elaine, and all of his loved ones are experiencing,” La Plata County Sheriff Sean Smith said during a news conference Tuesday.

“After 4½ years, I know many of you are asking questions about the length of the investigation, but I believe it tells a powerful story by itself,” he said. “This team put in countless hours ensuring that no stone was left unturned, literally, because they were committed to finding justice for this 13-year-old young man who lost his life over the Thanksgiving holiday in 2012.”"

Has the killer always been a long haul truck driver? Im really concerned about other victims as well as his own child...

Glad to see I am not the only one who has lead a sheltered life on "poo" eating. I mean:shame:

Surely it can make you seriously ill as well. It just makes me pysically sick to even think about anybody eating poo. It's just wrong.

one of the pack of lawyers I worked for in Dallas had a reputation for having his ladies , well nevermind. I couldn't and didn't belive it but later I heard it really was true. Most repulsive thing I have ever heard of. And I had forgotten that until now, must have blacked it out of my memory lol

here is a long interview with MR, he sure is smooth as silk :
[video=youtube;fGEwCBPy90w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGEwCBPy90w[/video]

Has the killer always been a long haul truck driver? Im really concerned about other victims as well as his own child...

If I remember correctly, yes. MR made some comment years ago about 'looking for Dylan in the lower 48' and 'his bones being scattered', totally paraphrasing here. There was some concern that during MR's long hauls through the lower 48 that he had in fact scattered the rest of Dylan's remains here and there.

If I remember correctly, yes. MR made some comment years ago about 'looking for Dylan in the lower 48' and 'his bones being scattered', totally paraphrasing here. There was some concern that during MR's long hauls through the lower 48 that he had in fact scattered the rest of Dylan's remains here and there.

Well knowing he tried to dismember his son and then went back and moved the skull at a later date I would say he was fully capable of that unfortunately.

Well knowing he tried to dismember his son and then went back and moved the skull at a later date I would say he was fully capable of that unfortunately.

I totally agree. If you think of what he did to his poor child, and the hatred he has for his ex, and how he let it fuel that violence---he is capable of anything.

When you add the sexual fetishes into the mix, you get the feeling he might have been tempted to commit some other sex crimes while on the road as a truck driver. There are so many missing women all over the country. :sigh:

JMO, MR isn't going to do anything he can't benefit from in some way. If he had killed anyone else, he would have bragged about it to someone, or they would have to have been close to him so he could watch the pain and destruction he has left in his wake.

He's an evil person, with a perverted mind, but I don't think he's killed anyone else.

He had lost control over Dylan. Lost control over his now exwife. The one way he knew he could inflict lasting pain was to kill Dylan. I do think he planned to kill him in this visitation, but I don't know if he planned to kill him immediately or when. I tend to think he got into a fight with Dylan and used that fuel to continue with his plan. IMO.... guess time will tell.

here is a long interview with MR, he sure is smooth as silk :
[video=youtube;fGEwCBPy90w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGEwCBPy90w[/video]

This is the interview he did with Melissa blasius where he had a shotgun on the table. It's also where he mentioned lack of cell service and then the reporters phone rang, and also where he mentioned the furniture had been moved around since Dylan's disappearance (an attempt to hide blood evidence?)

He's not so slick, he leaked a number of things in this interview.

JMO, MR isn't going to do anything he can't benefit from in some way. If he had killed anyone else, he would have bragged about it to someone, or they would have to have been close to him so he could watch the pain and destruction he has left in his wake.

He's an evil person, with a perverted mind, but I don't think he's killed anyone else.

He had lost control over Dylan. Lost control over his now exwife. The one way he knew he could inflict lasting pain was to kill Dylan. I do think he planned to kill him in this visitation, but I don't know if he planned to kill him immediately or when. I tend to think he got into a fight with Dylan and used that fuel to continue with his plan. IMO.... guess time will tell.

That is all true.

But I guess I still wonder how strong his perversions and desires were, especially if he were doing 'road' drugs that truckers sometimes use.

He has a history of making poor choices---like having sex on the front lawn, and having pictures taken in very perverted twisted situations---so I don't think he has much impulse control. That leads me to believe that he might cross the line when high/drunk and tempted. JMO

This is the interview he did with Melissa blasius where he had a shotgun on the table. It's also where he mentioned lack of cell service and then the reporters phone rang, and also where he mentioned the furniture had been moved around since Dylan's disappearance (an attempt to hide blood evidence?)

He's not so slick, he leaked a number of things in this interview.

I will rephrase my comment : " He sure thinks hes smooth ' LOL

How and why would anyone even think of that as a costume? I can thin of plenty of trashy halloween costumes but none have to do with eating pooh. That's just gross and I didn't ever hear of pooh eating as a fetish until here.

If you are a fan of actor Charles Laughton, scratch him off your list. He had the same fetish.

"An extradition request should hit Gov. John Hickenlooper’s desk Wednesday morning, he said. Once approved, it would fall into the hands of the Washington governor. Redwine has the right to fight his extradition."

http://www.denverpost.com/2017/07/2...er-la-plata-county-sheriff-district-attorney/

Can anyone name a case where someone was apprehended in another state he had not committed the crime in but aided by that states LE to arrest the suspect and then that state not grant extradition when the suspect was fighting it???? TIA

I can't even look at pictures of his guy now, even when he isn't in his fetish. He makes me sick just to look at him.

And I really wish Elaine had come and gotten that kid in the middle of the night just to stick it to Mark, at least the kid would be alive.

I can't even look at pictures of his guy now, even when he isn't in his fetish. He makes me sick just to look at him.

And I really wish Elaine had come and gotten that kid in the middle of the night just to stick it to Mark, at least the kid would be alive.

That's the thing though then she would of ended up in jail. She didn't want Dylan to go anymore than Dylan wanted to go but unfortunately the courts decided the ******* was allowed visitation rights and she had to let him go :gaah:

Can anyone name a case where someone was apprehended in another state he had not committed the crime in but aided by that states LE to arrest the suspect and then that state not grant extradition when the suspect was fighting it???? TIA

im about a hour from Bellingham, ive never seen anything like this state been here 3 years now and am constantly getting shocked at how this state operates, they wont even show a pic of a man who killed and cut up his victim after he was charged and jailed! They have to ask the driver if they can search the car and if he/she says no then they dont LOL Its all for the bad guy up here. I cant run plates like I could in Texas its just bizarre. Pot is legal and everybody is stoned

That's the thing though then she would of ended up in jail. She didn't want Dylan to go anymore than Dylan wanted to go but unfortunately the courts decided the ******* was allowed visitation rights and she had to let him go :gaah:

Yeh, I know and if she had, Dylan would be alive and Mark wouldn't have had a chance to kill him so he wouldn't be the murderer we now know he is, and she would have looked like the aggressor and gotten in trouble for it. She was in a lose-lose situation once the courts decided on the visitation. There was nothing she could do. She'd be in jail and he would have gotten custody of Dylan.

Yeh, I know and if she had, Dylan would be alive and Mark wouldn't have had a chance to kill him so he wouldn't be the murderer we now know he is, and she would have looked like the aggressor and gotten in trouble for it. She was in a lose-lose situation once the courts decided on the visitation. There was nothing she could do. She'd be in jail and he would have gotten custody of Dylan.

Yep it's sickening the whole situation. The whole trip was just a recipe for disaster as let's not forget Dylan was delayed by a day as his flight got cancelled if I remember rightly so no doubt Mark was angry about that as well before he even picked up Dylan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member