EJ's friend SS interview/2 day special on Fox May 2 & 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm done here. I feel like everybody is ganging up on me.

Hope they eventually find this baby.

I'll still be on the boards just not the Gabriel Johnson one.

:waitasec: I certainly wasn't ganging up on you...I was just stating my opinion. I think he probably did come forward to LE early on just not to the public. I also have an opinion that he wasn't romantically involved to EJ and an opinion as to why he wasn't...I don't think she's his type. JMO

:waitasec: I certainly wasn't ganging up on you...I was just stating my opinion. I think he probably did come forward to LE early on just not to the public. I also have an opinion that he wasn't romantically involved to EJ and an opinion as to why he wasn't...I don't think she's his type. JMO

lol, well, I don't think he's her type...so nanners. ;)

iluvmua -- it's too bad you feel you need to go, Gabe needs all the support he can get and the more people putting their heads together and searching different scenarios the better! I always find it heartwarming to see how many people dedicate their time and energy to finding information about someone they don't even know. I understand some feel "ganged up" on sometimes. Although there are a few posters I completely disagree with on many things (and many times will voice that), I think it's great to have many points of view. We NEED people to have a different point of view - for two reasons. One, to keep our minds open and the wheels turning and two, because if YOU turn out to be right, we need all your reasonings and findings. I also think this case is a little more emotionally charged than others I've followed. I think it's because this is a baby who could very likely be alive and we all want to hold out that hope. Some WSr's have a strong reaction when someone states otherwise. It's nothing against that poster, just our desperate hope Gabe is okay!

Love you all!!!

Well said, YS! Even if there is no proof (that we KNOW about), I believe there are too many signs that point to Gabe still being alive. And I totally agree that this is a highly emotionally charged case!

Even though I've never met this sweet child, I feel frustration, too, that he's not back with his daddy yet.

When I feel like that, I keep thinking about one day when Gabe is old enough to understand what happened to him, that LM will be able to sit down with him and explain that even though it was a very bad thing, that so many people around the world sent him so much love and so many prayers, that he is a lucky boy to have so many people care! And that, yes, there are bad people in the world, but there are so many more good and loving people around him - and WS is just one venue that shows it.

And though I will probably never have the opportunity to meet Gabe, I will forever have a special place in my heart for this little boy.

I'm done here. I feel like everybody is ganging up on me.

Hope they eventually find this baby.

I'll still be on the boards just not the Gabriel Johnson one.

Ah, pls don't go! I actually am with you! Don't want to believe it, but my interpretation of this case is the same as yours.

lol, well, I don't think he's her type...so nanners. ;)

I totally agree, haha...

My opinion is that SS has liked EJ for a long time, but EJ has rejected him, but strings him along for help etc. EJ is beautiful on the outside, someone like SS with a huge crush could easily do anything - say anything to protect his crush, AND believe anything from his crush. SS firmly believes EJ IS innocent, I am not doubting that, but all the info he has is simply FROM EJ, how do we know EJ is telling him the truth? EJ could well be telling SS what she WANTS the public to know. I'm not saying SS is making anything up, but how can we assume EJ was telling SS the whole truth?

I believe SS because he does seem geniune but yes he could be charmed by EJ. When he said she's a really nice person or whatever to that effect at the end of the interview all I could picture is raging EJ slamming her head against police cars, trashing apartments and flipping her stuff in general. Nice girl, hmmmm :waitasec: .

I believe SS because he does seem geniune but yes he could be charmed by EJ. When he said she's a really nice person or whatever to that effect at the end of the interview all I could picture is raging EJ slamming her head against police cars, trashing apartments and flipping her stuff in general. Nice girl, hmmmm :waitasec: .

Aside from what we have learned about EJ over the months...maybe SS and his sister were truly showing some friendship...no judgements...not TAKING up for EJ by NO MEANS...I do believe they were just trying to be a friend to someone who had troubles in there lives.Maybe the bad sides of EJ we know is nothing that SS or his sister knows..But having said that as well, if they have been friends for a couple of years...SS and sister must know a whole lot...

Aside from what we have learned about EJ over the months...maybe SS and his sister were truly showing some friendship...no judgements...not TAKING up for EJ by NO MEANS...I do believe they were just trying to be a friend to someone who had troubles in there lives.Maybe the bad sides of EJ we know is nothing that SS or his sister knows..But having said that as well, if they have been friends for a couple of years...SS and sister must know a whole lot...

I can see what he means that EJ is a nice person...her GF said the same thing of her in a picture he showed reporters at his home... "she's the sweet Elizabeth". I wonder if her friends ever saw her at her worst? I don't think they did personally, and that's just MHO.
http://www.kpho.com/news/22168065/detail.html

I can see what he means that EJ is a nice person...her GF said the same thing of her in a picture he showed reporters at his home... "she's the sweet Elizabeth". I wonder if her friends ever saw her at her worst? I don't think they did personally, and that's just MHO.

Kiss - this got me thinking so much.

To stay on topic, it makes total sense to me that SS believes EJ is a nice person. I bet you hit the nail on the head here, that there's not that many people who truly saw EJ at her worst, and to many, she probably appeared to be very sweet.

My opinion here is based on my own experiences...in my late teens and early twenties, I had a lot of anger, and I raged (certainly had different lines drawn for myself in terms of my behavior than EJ, but still I can relate somewhat). But I raged selectively, meaning very few people would have seen that side of me. Most people I knew would have called me quiet, nice, shy, thoughtful, etc. But the anger was there, and unfortunately, it came out on those people that I loved the most and deserved it the least.

Anyway, that's why it makes sense to me that SS is genuine when he considers EJ nice...he may very well have a crush on her, but she may very well have been very sweet in all of his dealings with her.

My bipolar daughter-in-law is very jekyll and hyde. One would easily mistake her disorder for disassociative disorder (multiple personalies). Many people have never ever seen her in her worst manic temper tantrums and she is very very sweet, kind, compassionate, helpful, etc., when she is in her highest virtue. Some of my own family do not believe what they hear of her conduct "mismanagement", even though it has been seriously harmful enough on more than a few occasions to land her in the hospital involuntarily. Some of those times, the police had to be involved in getting her to the hospital. Still.....some people who ONLY see the "good" behavior simply refuse to believe.

Kiss - this got me thinking so much.

To stay on topic, it makes total sense to me that SS believes EJ is a nice person. I bet you hit the nail on the head here, that there's not that many people who truly saw EJ at her worst, and to many, she probably appeared to be very sweet.

My opinion here is based on my own experiences...in my late teens and early twenties, I had a lot of anger, and I raged (certainly had different lines drawn for myself in terms of my behavior than EJ, but still I can relate somewhat). But I raged selectively, meaning very few people would have seen that side of me. Most people I knew would have called me quiet, nice, shy, thoughtful, etc. But the anger was there, and unfortunately, it came out on those people that I loved the most and deserved it the least.

Anyway, that's why it makes sense to me that SS is genuine when he considers EJ nice...he may very well have a crush on her, but she may very well have been very sweet in all of his dealings with her.

I am sorry you dealt with such issues, but thank you so much for sharing. I started to type something to that affect, but couldn't find the words. Selective is perfect. I too think she chose who and when to let it all go on. I doubt her friend's saw it, as they likely saw her like we all probably see our friend's. We don't lash out at them for nothing, and they were her friends, so I don't see a reason for her to lash out. If they had a falling out at some point, and were ex-friends...then that would be something different. Thank you again for sharing, your experience is exactly how I envision EJ...only more violent of course.

You don't believe SS that EJ talked to LE? Why not?

I do believe SS is telling us everything EJ told him.

I do believe EJ talked to LE - same version that we heard, she gave the baby to strangers at a park.

I do not believe EJ told the entire truth of what she knows about Gabriel to LE, because I do think she would be helpful to the case if she told them everything.
She may not know a name, or a number, but how about other missing pieces, such as who/where is the HG? What's his role? Where's her laptop, diaper bag, backpack?
Sure, maybe LE is just not releasing that info to the public which I respect,
but don't think they have much new.... There's no other POI named, no extra evidence brought in, no further searches on TS, no FBI involvement (ie Is LE still leaning towards homicide? Otherwise, why not reopen the missing person case asap?)

I do believe SS is telling us everything EJ told him.

I do believe EJ talked to LE - same version that we heard, she gave the baby to strangers at a park.

I do not believe EJ told the entire truth of what she knows about Gabriel to LE, because I do think she would be helpful to the case if she told them everything.
She may not know a name, or a number, but how about other missing pieces, such as who/where is the HG? What's his role? Where's her laptop, diaper bag, backpack?
Sure, maybe LE is just not releasing that info to the public which I respect,
but don't think they have much new.... There's no other POI named, no extra evidence brought in, no further searches on TS, no FBI involvement (ie Is LE still leaning towards homicide? Otherwise, why not reopen the missing person case asap?)

Okay, I asked because you said "she's still not talking". So if I understand you correctly, it's that you believe she's talking, but telling lies.

Did EJ have a laptop? Has anyone except Tammi mentioned a laptop?

Do you know for a fact that EJ didn't explain the role of the HG? Or where the diaper bag is?

EJ's backpack was found by LE. They found everything except the diaper bag. (Reference: Questions/Answers from the Family thread). What led you to believe it was missing?

What leads you to believe LE has no additional evidence and that there have been no further searches on TPS?

I'm not sure there's still no FBI involvement. I think I saw the FBI phone number on some of the new billboards.

According to Tim's (Logan's attorney) interview, it appears that LE is now sort of split 50/50 on believing EJ killed Gabe and EJ handed off Gabe.

mom..can you also ask why the original video with SS was pulled and re-edited? aslo, ahs she had any further contact with TS directly ??

mom..if you haven't already talked with Yami...I have another question...DID Yami actually conduct the interview with SS ???

Yes, that's what I meant by I was picturing the raging side of EJ when he said she's a nice person. There are two sides to her and I'm sure she is selective on who she shows that side of her to and SS may have never seen it. Why would she need to show it to him? He's probably never upset her. Passion probably provokes it so the people she truly cares/cared about (Logan, family) are probaly the people that have seen the worst-IMO.

I'm sure EJ is nice sometimes. She's very soft spoken, with a high voice and comes across as nice when you hear her talk but then you read the police reports and she can be scary.

New laptop thread:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104058"]Elizabeth's Alleged Laptop - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

>*****After conversations with Tammi & Jack, they just threw Yami out there as
>though she were their best friend and informant. Yami states "Hey, I'm a reporter,
I have to make contact with these people
>for the story, I've never met them until this case.** My only concern is getting information and
>finding this baby!

For example:

TAMMI SMITH: Well, I — since I did get to talk to the detectives and give them the information that Yami from Fox News — I`ve become really good friends with Yami with Fox News in San Antonio, and she is our digger. She searches and searches for information. And so I was able to give them the information that she gave me. Finally, I was able to give that to them because it`s very hard to get in touch with anybody over there.

Tammi quotes are da bomb!

>The first mention of a "park" was in the initial police report received by the station.
>It was stated in that police report that "Elizabeth stated she gave the baby
>to a couple at a park near I-10 in Fiesta Texas. Yami contacted LE and asked
>for more info but the only info they had was "a park near I-10 in Fiesta
>Texas." Yami then made contact with resources and discovered that Raymond
>Russell Park was the only park near I-10 in Fiesta, Texas so that is the
>park she went with as a possible park where the hand-off of Gabriel occured.
>From that point on Jack and Tammi just ran with Raymond Russell park as
>though it was fact, when indeed it was not fact but rather mere possibility.

For example:

JACK SMITH: And at that point, she said that she met a couple in the park. And I do have the name of the park (INAUDIBLE) we didn`t know this until the afternoon. It`s Raymond Russell Park.

GRACE: Raymond Russell Park? So she remembered that, but she didn`t remember…

JACK SMITH: No, no.

GRACE: She didn`t remember that?

JACK SMITH: Forgive me. No, this comes from — and I don`t mean to go off track here, but…

GRACE: It`s OK.

JACK SMITH: … but we have — we have focused our life for the last few days since all this happened. We`re on the phone all day, trying to find out as much information. We have contacts. We have sources. Ain`t that cool? We have sources in San Antonio with a radio station and — radio and telephone stations there.

GRACE: So you figured out it was Raymond Russell Park.

JACK SMITH: Raymond Russell Park is where — where they — and we also found out through that source that when she bought the bus ticket, she bought it as Elizabeth Jones.

Jack quotes are da bomb too!

For example:

JACK SMITH: And at that point, she said that she met a couple in the park. And I do have the name of the park (INAUDIBLE) we didn`t know this until the afternoon. It`s Raymond Russell Park.

GRACE: Raymond Russell Park? So she remembered that, but she didn`t remember…

JACK SMITH: No, no.

GRACE: She didn`t remember that?

JACK SMITH: Forgive me. No, this comes from — and I don`t mean to go off track here, but…

GRACE: It`s OK.

JACK SMITH: … but we have — we have focused our life for the last few days since all this happened. We`re on the phone all day, trying to find out as much information. We have contacts. We have sources. Ain`t that cool? We have sources in San Antonio with a radio station and — radio and telephone stations there.

GRACE: So you figured out it was Raymond Russell Park.

JACK SMITH: Raymond Russell Park is where — where they — and we also found out through that source that when she bought the bus ticket, she bought it as Elizabeth Jones.

Jack quotes are da bomb too!

Such a cliche statements from JS...ain't that cool...yeah..for someone who's never been to SA or have any contacts there, they sho have a whole lot of friends in the media supposedly....I guess he just picked up the phone and said " Hey, I'm JS..you know me don't ya"...wanna be my best friend! YUKE!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE
Back