Elderly Man Broke After Friendship With Garrido

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
We don't know that she wasn't included in family outings. From the photos, all we know is that she wasn't in those photos.

She didn't go with Pg and the girls on their business runs. And we know that she didn't go to the birthday party. I suspect he didn't take her out much. Well, look what happened as soon as she talked to LE... she gave it all up.

Seems like Jack would have shared any images of JC on outings if he had any. I find it hard to believe that she would actually be there but not in any of the pictures. You're right, though, we don't know. Maybe PG gave Jack the pictures he has of the "family" outing and was careful to not give him any that included JC.

She didn't go with Pg and the girls on their business runs. And we know that she didn't go to the birthday party. I suspect he didn't take her out much. Well, look what happened as soon as she talked to LE... she gave it all up.

If you ever been questioned by the police, you would know they can be really persuasive. I don't know that the fact that JC told them who she was points to anything. They could have told her something along these lines "if you don't tell us who you are we will find out anyway, so you should tell us now, etc..."

Weighing in with my opinion on the pics, and I believe these are the young daughters. According to the quote from Shayna's myspace she towers over Jaycee now because Jaycee must be quite petite, like her own mom. Garrido looks to be pretty tall and the teenage daughter may be tall as well. That picture does not look out of line for a girl in early teens to me at all, looks similar to my nieces at 13 or 14.

Weighing in with my opinion on the pics, and I believe these are the young daughters. According to the quote from Shayna's myspace she towers over Jaycee now because Jaycee must be quite petite, like her own mom. Garrido looks to be pretty tall and the teenage daughter may be tall as well. That picture does not look out of line for a girl in early teens to me at all, looks similar to my nieces at 13 or 14.

In another thread, someone said PG is 6'4", so the girls will probably end up pretty tall, too.

JULIE

In another thread, someone said PG is 6'4", so the girls will probably end up pretty tall, too.

JULIE

this would explain why aunt tina describes jaycee as looking the same as when she was kidnapped.......

I'm ashamed and I live 2 miles away. I went to school here in the 60s and it was a nice, sleepy, small, middle-class town. When I finished school we moved away and I moved back a couple of years ago and was shocked by how it changed. Now, this area is overrun with drugs, sexual predators, ex-cons, and race related crimes. Some blame the housing boom and investors renting to Section 8 tenants. It seems that it took a short time to make this area so undesirable whatever the reason.

well gariddo was living there over 20 years.......i know megans law didnt come in till like the mid 90's, but wouldnt the area still have to be warned?

If you ever been questioned by the police, you would know they can be really persuasive. I don't know that the fact that JC told them who she was points to anything. They could have told her something along these lines "if you don't tell us who you are we will find out anyway, so you should tell us now, etc..."

Or... for the first time in 18 years she felt safe enough to spill her story, knowing that he was in a separate room, and could be locked up, and the police would protect her. It didn't take long to verify her story. Elizabeth Smart did similarly. She wouldn't give her real name openly, but when someone recognized her, she did eventually give her real name...

Or... for the first time in 18 years she felt safe enough to spill her story, knowing that he was in a separate room, and could be locked up, and the police would protect her. It didn't take long to verify her story. Elizabeth Smart did similarly. She wouldn't give her real name openly, but when someone recognized her, she did eventually give her real name...

that jaycee is reported to have said "this is the first time i've used my real name in years" it can be inferred that she was relieved to finally do so, and have the truth out.

that jaycee is reported to have said "this is the first time i've used my real name in years" it can be inferred that she was relieved to finally do so, and have the truth out.

Jaycee was reported as having stuttered slightly over her name when she first gave it. Her full name is slightly tricky the first time said. If so, she would have felt obliged to explain why. I read: "This is the first time I've spoken my name for fifteen years". If that is true it would time with the birth of her first baby. Perhaps when they named the baby they decided to rename Jaycee at the same time. Much safer for the Garridos.

Jaycee was reported as having stuttered slightly over her name when she first gave it. Her full name is slightly tricky the first time said. If so, she would have felt obliged to explain why. I read: "This is the first time I've spoken my name for fifteen years". If that is true it would time with the birth of her first baby. Perhaps when they named the baby they decided to rename Jaycee at the same time. Much safer for the Garridos.

Very interesting! Do you have a link to the article you read? (Not that I doubt you, I'd just be interested to read the rest of the article, as well).

TIA

They're posted in the photos & other images sticky. The video where they came from is posted at the start of this thread.

Thanks - I finally got home and my computer is better then the notebook I was using on the beach
so I can now go on and see it.

I think she would have had to feel safe to tell anything.
It took them sometime to get information from her.
Since they knew he was a perp. had a prison record, they may have told her we know who he is, you are not going back there, you are safe.
I believe that SAFE would have been the only way she could have talked for the fear of what PG may do to her if he finds out that she spoke.

I am not so sure that if they said "we will find out anyway" it would scare her.

I think she would have had to feel safe to tell anything.
It took them sometime to get information from her.
Since they knew he was a perp. had a prison record, they may have told her we know who he is, you are not going back there, you are safe.
I believe that SAFE would have been the only way she could have talked for the fear of what PG may do to her if he finds out that she spoke.

I am not so sure that if they said "we will find out anyway" it would scare her.

absolutely right song. i dont think intimidating her was going to work. she needed to feel safe. besides that kind of questioing is what you ask of a perpetrator.
i wonder the look of shock on there faces when she told them her idenity lol

absolutely right song. i dont think intimidating her was going to work. she needed to feel safe. besides that kind of questioing is what you ask of a perpetrator.
i wonder the look of shock on there faces when she told them her idenity lol

I got the impression they allready knew who she was.

I got the impression they allready knew who she was.

how would they know?
i mean i know people say they never forgot her but you cant expect everyone everywhere to remember. specially when she was long believed to be dead

Can you please explain what makes you conclude this?

i dont get it either.
when they found elizabeth smart the case was relatively fresh, and they had an idea who she might be with.
here jaycee has been gone 18 years and has been feared dead for awhile.
did they call the psychic hotline?

how would they know?
i mean i know people say they never forgot her but you cant expect everyone everywhere to remember. specially when she was long believed to be dead
I read in an article that the officer had been looking up pictures of missing children on the NMEC site prior to Garrido coming in that day, and he came across Jaycee's and she fit the bill...

I read in an article that the officer had been looking up pictures of missing children on the NMEC site prior to Garrido coming in that day, and he came across Jaycee's and she fit the bill...

While she was in their office? Hadn't heard that.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeastMistress
Back