Australia Australia - Elisha Carrington 'dead name' Alan Ticehurst, Laidley, QLD, 1 August 1997

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Shelberlina

Reaction score
Adding link for opening:

Ellisha - also known as Ellisha, Allisha or Elly.
Elisha CARRINGTON, in childhood known as Bert. Elisha is transgender and was formally known as Alan TICEHURST. Elisha was last seen by her family in August 1997 in the Laidley area possibly heading to Darwin. Elisha was also known to frequent the Brisbane and Sunshine coast areas.
Elisha would frequently go for lengthy periods of time without contacting family however would always attend important family events and has failed to do so.
Small Egyptian Ankh tattoo on front of neck off to the right in black, red love heart tattoo with banner across front with script ‘Mum’ on bicep.
Where are you. Screenshot_20240918_151301_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Elly also was said to do modelling jobs in Brisbane city and be living in fortitude Valley. She has been declared deceased by the coroner however her body has never been recovered.

This is so sad- being transgender NOW is difficult for so many, I can't imagine how hard it was over 25 years ago. Poor Elly, beautiful, loved, and gone so long. Without much specific detail as to where she was last seen (outside of general area and area possibly traveling to) and any suspected or investigated crime against her person, there's not much we can do to help find her, but hopefully someone can.

This is so sad- being transgender NOW is difficult for so many, I can't imagine how hard it was over 25 years ago. Poor Elly, beautiful, loved, and gone so long. Without much specific detail as to where she was last seen (outside of general area and area possibly traveling to) and any suspected or investigated crime against her person, there's not much we can do to help find her, but hopefully someone can.
Agree. She is transgender and First Nations which are statistically higher risk groups for foul play. I guess they have ruled out hope she is alive. RIP Elly, I hope you are found so your family can have you back.

I don't know how much coverage this got back then. I would say the trans community was incredibly small but close knit

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025
Back