Elizabeth Johnson Trial - Sentencing Phase - Sentencing on Dec 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She trusts too much???!!! She doesn't even trust her attorneys.

Elias! OMMMMMMGoodness! For those of you who don't know, Elias is Alina's husband or ex husband.

Does she even have custody of her own kids? She met EJ in parenting class...so why was she in parenting classes?

I have to admit that I took parenting classes every two years when my kids were little. I regarded it similar to taking a car in for a tune-up. I wasn't ordered to attend, I just saw the classes as another tool that could help me be an effective parent.

my kpho link went to commercial

did Elias explain who he is to her?

How is she going to be blessed to give these other inmates money? Write a book???

His guidance? He's got a rap-sheet pages and pages long!

Must make the judge feel good to know that this guy is offering his guidance "futuristically" to Elizabeth if she goes free.

She looks like "who the heck is this?"

That woman was bad, but this guy speaking now is even worse....he's going to "help" elizabeth get better.....

where is the puke icon for this guy? yuck

Can everyone see that there's a little love bug floating around here?

IMO the defense should not have called these first two witnesses to talk about how wonderful EJ is. But thanks for the entertainment none the less..

I think she was worried he was going to tell the court he is her boyfriend.

The person Alina is talking about isn't the person my son knew. One of my son's good friends dated EJ before she met Logan and he (my son) said she was out of control. She would blow up at the least thing and hit her boyfriend, scream at him and act like a two-year old throwing a tantrum. He said he has no doubt that she could kill Gabriel to get back at Logan.

(He said I met her once but I really don't remember her, just a hazy recollection of Xxxx's girlfriend.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grimlockedin
Back