Elizabeth Johnson Trial - Sentencing Phase - Sentencing on Dec 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The person Alina is talking about isn't the person my son knew. One of my son's good friends dated EJ before she met Logan and he said she was out of control. She would blow up at the least thing and hit her boyfriend, scream at him and act like a two-year old throwing a tantrum. He said he has no doubt that she could kill Gabriel to get back at Logan.

(He said I met her once but I really don't remember her, just a hazy recollection of Xxxx's girlfriend.)

:welcome: to WS and thank you for sharing your knowledge of Elizabeth.

I can see Elias, with his long history of assault & battery pairing up with EJ in person!

If these people weren't so pathetic their testimony would be funny. They're all either drug addicts or rowing their boats with one oar.......

Okay, I assume Sylvia is talking about EJ's mother.

Need a playbook for all the "she" "she" "she"

She left her grandchilden to CPS and then got a job with CPS? :doh:

Which daughter was jealous of which one - EJ's mother of the daughter who ran away and was missing for 28 years or vice versa?

I Don't think I can take anymore of these people.

Didn't MV prepare any of these people????

STOP rambling, already!

Which daughter was jealous of which one - EJ's mother of the daughter who ran away and was missing for 28 years or vice versa?

EJ's aunt who ran away was jealous of EJ's mother, I believe.

So much for the story EJ told publicly that her mother was murdered in front of her!

someone needs to stop this woman now!

EJ's grandmother "I think he favored the boy"

Oh you mean your grandson...

Yikes, its scary to think this lady worked for DSS

I'm sorry but this woman is a sorry excuse for a grandmother! jmo

This is really hard to follow in some ways...this is rambling.

ETA - Geez, yeah she can be good at math and science, and still be a lousy horrible person.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grimlockedin
Back