Elizabeth Johnson Trial - Sentencing Phase - Sentencing on Dec 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree

I've watched a lot of trials and I'll be honest, I have never seen anything like this. Bizarre is simply an understatement. From Alina and Elias straight on through Granny....there's just no words. :thud:

I just hope they don't cut the feed at 4 like they kept doing during the trials!

It'll be six years this coming January that I quit smoking but with all the yapping going on here I'm ready to light up an entire pack at once.

I can't imagine what EJ has to say besides 'I'm sorry and please be nice to me' while batting her eyelashes.

It'll be six years this coming January that I quit smoking but with all the yapping going on here I'm ready to light up an entire pack at once.

I can't imagine what EJ has to say besides 'I'm sorry and please be nice to me' while batting her eyelashes.

Actually, that seems to work on this judge.

I suspect MV will tell her to just keep thinking about her dead mother to make herself cry....

We'll have to see what the judge does. IMHO, he looked really disgusted with EJ after the family statements, and the defense side doesn't seem to have done anything but make him question if EVERYBODY connected to EJ has issues, by the quizical look on his face when her peeps were talking (babbling).

We'll have to see what the judge does. IMHO, he looked really disgusted with EJ after the family statements, and the defense side doesn't seem to have done anything but make him question if EVERYBODY connected to EJ has issues, by the quizical look on his face when her peeps were talking (babbling).

And none of her peeps seem to really give a rats arse about Gabriel! It's all about EJ. Do these people not understand that there's a missing baby here!

Oh no, sounds like this doctor will be going on and on - even if it's not in a rambling manner....

I gave up the tobacco but not the nicotine. I really enjoy the e-ciggy and it satisfies the cravings. I gave up caffeine too, so I'd really be climbing the walls right now if I didn't have a little bit of nicotine. :yes:

I'm watching on az family - try refreshing it

maybe Gabriel would still be with Logan if she had been involved in drugs....

If this Dr admits he did not test her formally what can he truly say about her?

aw, jail is not a friendship environment....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clarice34ON4ill
Back