Elizabeth Johnson's Court Hearings & Charges

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
from the docket-

8/10/2011 Motion - Party (001)

NOTE: Motion to Remove the Maricopa County Attorneys Office

So I am trying to take a break from this case. This, though, just sends me. Now I don't know what these prosecutors have allegedly done. Maybe I'll be horrified. But so far, imo, they have fought for justice for Gabriel. Multiple defense attorneys, two rule 11s and slam dunk motion to dismiss that they defeated against all odds. And a whole lot of people who want to tell them how to run this case. People always say they support law enforcement. We'll see.

from the docket-

8/10/2011 Motion - Party (001)

NOTE: Motion to Remove the Maricopa County Attorneys Office

So I am trying to take a break from this case. This, though, just sends me. Now I don't know what these prosecutors have allegedly done. Maybe I'll be horrified. But so far, imo, they have fought for justice for Gabriel. Multiple defense attorneys, two rule 11s and slam dunk motion to dismiss that they defeated against all odds. And a whole lot of people who want to tell them how to run this case. People always say they support law enforcement. We'll see.

Good to see you, saba. :grouphug:

I wonder if this is one of Elizabeth's hand-written motions that she's doing herself.

I posted a while back on this thread I think Im sorry i cannot find it or an answer but has anyone found out where this woman got the 20 thousand dollar ring she had on her when she was arrested in Florida?

Where would someone like her get this ring? Unless she is a thief, i was hoping for the baby's sake it was some sort of payment. ( too bad if she was thinking diamonds are valuable LOL gold is but diamonds are practically worthless at a hock shop) I found that out the hard way LOL. It just gave me hope that the baby was sold and not dead...

:deadhorse: Gaaahhhh!!! I am so disgusted with this! Its beyond me how a twenty-something twit can hold whole systems and the familys of the victim hostage! Poor Gabriel...poor poor boy, to be born to such a selfish evil whack a doo mother! Where do these women come from.

I will be livid if she gets off scott free.........

I wish more than ever that Texas charge her with murder and she either gets the DP or she gets life in prison without parole.

I hope she does go before a jury and they hear Gabriel's story from LE, from Logan, from his family and they hear the call she made to him stating she had killed Gabriel.

This woman is pure evil to the core...... a lot of people have had hard childhoods but most do not go out and take a life.

PatMcReynolds Pat McReynolds
Elizabeth Johnson wrote several letters to the Judge w/o her atty's knowledge. @babygabriel
1 minute ago

Elizabeth Johnson competency trial about to begin. Is her mental state restorable? 5 docs disagree. @babygabriel
7 minutes ago

I'll be in court for the Elizabeth Johnson competency hearing this morning. I'll be tweeting during the trial. Stay tuned @babygabriel
2 hours ago

http://twitter.com/#!/PatMcReynolds

She mocked her attys in the letters and accused them of misconduct. 1 minute ago

Elizabeth Johnson won't speak in detail about her case with her atty's. Wrote letters to judge against atty's orders.
3 minutes ago

courtpio MC Superior Court
State v Johnson Hearing: Prosecutor asking Investigator Dorian Bond about letters Johnson wrote in jail.
10 seconds ago

@PatMcReynolds
Pat McReynolds
Johnson atty argues she won't even open up enough about facts to give him material for an opening statement at trial.
3 minutes ago

@PatMcReynolds
Pat McReynolds
Dr. Levitt believes Johnson understands court proceedings but questions her ability to aid her defense.

@courtpio
MC Superior Court
Elizabeth Johnson hearing: Dr Daniel Gaughan on the witness stand.
2 minutes ago

courtpio MC Superior Court
The Elizabeth Johnson hearing will go until 4:15pm today. It will continue on September 30 at 10:30 am
4 minutes ago

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back