Email From Lee To Lois Which She has Given Cocoamom Permission To Post On WS.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
the subject line of the original email had "FWD: " in it. Thus I am believing Lee forwarded it to Lois and typed his mumble jumble. He specifically addressed the email to her and only her name on the "TO" line. Lots and lots of people on the cc line. Not to say anything bad about Lois here - (she knows I love her!), she isn't THAT computer saavy. I had to walk her through on the phone how to forward it to me...! She's a chat queen LOL..

I removed headers etc. We can't post that stuff here. Took this through the Admin and Mod first too.

The poster was ripped off of the windshield and torn in half by GA while CA told bystanders that "it wasn't their poster to display in the first place". Yet it was because SHE gave it to Lois and Dakota months before when Dakota held the candlelight vigil. I guess CA is an "Indian Giver"??

Just ridiculous - they want people to "keep focus on Caylee" but they pull stuff like this? Just showing their instability in the face of upset...and thus their intelligence levels. They are all acting like 5 year old heathens!

Ok, that made me laugh out loud!

Almost out of control is an understatement. This case is so out of control and snowballing every day. Poor LE. I think all of this makes it so much harder on them, the ones working the hardest.

Speaking of working hard- poor inept TB had to address the last mass email LA sent- guess it will be up to Bart & MN to try to spin this time...good luck with that....lol!

If you thought for a half a second that I or either of my parents would not have taken down whatever you had put up in reference to something untrue as to my neice, you are being played for a fool by "law enforcement" and anyone else of their ilk. Tim Miller is disgusting for reasons that will be addressed at a later time. Don't even get me started on the bounty hunter.

Does anybody know how to string together a sentence anymore? And what's with the spelling? Sorry, my "roots" are showing.

I cannot understand, if they are so sure caylee is alive why don't they just let people search for her remains. It would PROVE that they are right and rule out that there could be remains somewhere (given that she was Alive).
If someone I knew went missing one of the first places they check is the hospitals in case something happened. As much as I KNEW nothing probably happened i wouldn't stop authorities from looking there. Ruling out or eliminating a possibility is also a way to PROVE the opposite. I don't get what they are SO scared of!
Wouldn't any other family just let them search!?

Exactly. How do they know that the "kidnappers" haven't killed Caylee? How do they know that she is still alive? If I were in their shoes, I'd allow everyone to search for a Live or Dead Caylee. No stones unturned. Their actions make no sense to me.

Ive re read it a dozen times and I honestly think that a Kid finders member sent Lee Anthony a email telling him about the memorial as in attaching photos of it etc , this kid finder member then told LA how the KF Founder DM took it all.
This KF member then said to LA how she DID stand behind CA and GA but not now , not after that ......(but not in those words)

LA then wrote back to that KF member stating that if this member thought that he or CA OR GA had anything to do with removing the flowers baloons etc they were Wrong

I believe that he CC'd the email to Lois. For what reason I do not know. Perhaps he knows that Lois would pass it on here, and that was his way of getting it out to the public that they had nothing to do with it, that they didnt instruct DM to take the baloons and flowers

Lois was kind enough to forward this email to me to post for you all to view. Please be kind in return - discuss the email and issue only!

Thank you,
Cocoamom
----------------------------------------------------------------

Lois wrote:

Here's what I got in email today form Lee Anthony this has been sent out of the clear blue sky after having no contact with him whatsoever since Sept. Please pass it on Lois~~

--- On Mon, 11/17/08, Lee Anthony <leeaanthony@gmail.com> wrote:
[cc email addresses withheld]
If you thought for a half a second that I or either of my parents would not have taken down whatever you had put up in reference to something untrue as to my neice, you are being played for a fool by "law enforcement" and anyone else of their ilk. Tim Miller is disgusting for reasons that will be addressed at a later time. Don't even get me started on the bounty hunter.

On behalf of Caylee's entire family, show her some respect and put your attention or any efforts on how you can spread the word to help find her because she is alive and missing. If you can't come to terms with that, then she, nor anyone else, doesn't need your help!

Don't get me wrong, I have tons of respect for people's kind hearts and wanting to do what they feel. However, to believe something with no basis in reality is just foolish in my opinion. Of course, you can enjoy your opinion as well.

Take care.

-Lee
This below email was at the end of Lee’s email as well from an independent individual (name withheld)
On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 3:02 PM, wrote:[email withheld]
There was a beautiful prayer service for Beautiful little Caylee Marie Anthony. I have included pictures of all the beautiful flowers and balloons that people left. It was very peaceful. Rev. Grund read some scriptures it was very comforting. It was just wonderful that people can come together and pray for a little girl they have never met.

Sadly all these beautiful flowers that people set out for Caylee were stolen. Dennis Milstead the found of Kidfinders also a convicted felon figures. Well anyway he took all the flowers and balloons. So a nice gesture by so many that have fallen in love with this beautiful little girl has be destroyed.

Up until I heard this I would of walked with Cindy and George to the end of the world to find Caylee. They had my support 120%. But now I am so saddened by this horrible act. I will still pray for Caylee everyday. I will do whatever I can to help Leonard and Rob. Tim Miller also has my support.

[Name withheld]The name withheld is a KF member...

Not sure how you are inferring that he stated they had no part in it. He basically states outright that if she thinks they would NOT have taken it down then they are an outright idiot and have been drinking the idiocy kool-aid of LE, TM and LP...Nowhere in his statement does he imply in any way that they did NOT do it...He outright states they did...:waitasec:

Exactly. How do they know that the "kidnappers" haven't killed Caylee? How do they know that she is still alive? If I were in their shoes, I'd allow everyone to search for a Live or Dead Caylee. No stones unturned. Their actions make no sense to me.

Their actions have never made sense to me!!!! EVER!!!!

Cover-up conspiracy explains it ALL...:)

Isn't that vandalism?

Lois would have to bring charges and file a suit and it would be complicated and she likely does not want to go through all that for a poster...that is why they keep getting away with this carp! If some of the protesters would file charges, like the nice dog lady, then maybe they would learn to behave properly.

Lois would have to bring charges and file a suit and it would be complicated and she likely does not want to go through all that for a poster...that is why they keep getting away with this carp! If some of the protesters would file charges, like the nice dog lady, then maybe they would learn to behave properly.

Yeah, cause filing charges worked so well on Casey. lol

Explanation:

OK, Lois is Dakota's grandma and is raising her. Dakota is the "young lady" (she's 13 now!!) that was corresponding with Casey by email. Casey invited her to "spend the night" sometime among other things. Sadly, Dakota is wrestling with the extreme emotions from all of this and feels her trust was betrayed. Lois the caring grandmother has put her grand-daughter's needs and well being above all else and severed any and all ties with the A's.

They have pounded her with nasty telephone calls and now this email from Lee. Lee is referring to the "item" that was "removed" on Monday the 10th of November from Murt's windshield. It was a poster of Caylee that the A's had given to Lois and Dakota in the past. GA tore it off the windshield of Murt's van and ripped it in half on the day they showed up at LP's first day search of the Econ river in BP and made their BIG SCENE. There was a lot that you did not see on the media.

The email at the bottom was from an individual regular person like us, not related to Lois or the A's or anyone that I know of..."she" was emailing Lee her disenchantment with their behavior after the memorial service at BP...

Did that explain it good enough?
Thanks...was this a "one of a kind" poster 'cause how on earth did they know it was the exact one they gave her...I guess it really doesn't matter. They would have done it regardless.

Cover-up conspiracy explains it ALL...:)

Man....At this point, it wouldn't shock me if they brought up some sort of crazy alien abduction theory.....They come from planet Sawgrass and they are all named Zanny.....And they all reek of the smell of human decomp. Makes perfecet sense to me!

I think someone needs to go back to school to learn how to send email correctly. You do not mass send something like that because it can come back and nip you in the butt beleive me I deal with this at work all the time. It sounds like Lois was not expecting an email from Lee and I think he CC'd everyone that he corresponds or corresponded with from his address book. Dumb on his part.
Well, I suppose he doesn't have anything better to do. Hmmm!

It's right on video one of the media stations have it recorded but LE has better things to do I'm sure then involve themselves in this matter. IMO what George A did was wrong and cold hearted.

Tricia, first of all thank you for all you do.

In some aspects I agree with you Re the behavior of the family, BUT we have had example after tiresome example. It has been firmly established. They won't change until they are ready, period. They have not progressed past denial, and their behavior will continue to reflect that until they do. What are these constant "revelations" doing for Caylee? Will they change the way the A's operate? Is there anything illegal about what this Email reveals?

I just don't see what this does for Caylee.

Edit- Thank you for your last post, Trisha.

Because of the example after example you mention, we gain a further, cumulative insight of the mindset of some of the major players (for lack of a better term) in this case. Might be tiresome to you, but maybe not to others. I am not sure all would share your opinion that the Anthonys are stuck in denial, either. Many feel they are stuck in deflect/defend rather than denial. Those are things for each of us to decide on our own.

When taken on its own instead of as a part of the whole, it may seem a particular thread at WS doesn't directly relate to helping the victim. But I believe that criminal charges, evidence, and family dynamics (along with many peripheral players and issues) are worthy of discussion. Those things many times have a lot to do with the whys and wherefores of a situation and, ultimately, it all does come together in the overall big picture to support victims.

I guess value is in the eye of the beholder. What might seem pertinent or worthy of discussion to some may not seem that way to others. No one is obligated to discuss anything they find tiresome. One thing I do feel very strongly about is that if Tricia says she trusts the authenticity of the mail, you can take that to the bank.

Using this post rather than creating another, I wanted to say that I think it's clear Lee was talking about the memorial items and not the poster on Murt's windshield. It appears the KF person sent the original email to a mail list. Lee was either accidentally or purposefully included as a recipient. He used the "reply to all" function, and Lois was but one of the recipients. When "reply to all" is used, each person who receives the mail will see their own email as the "To" recipient and then everyone else as a "cc" recipient.

You could be right that the mail may have been sent to Lee in order to provoke a response...who knows. Regardless, he's responsible for what he writes and, by now, the family surely realizes anything they say/write has the potential to go public. Lee probably should've expressed his displeasure in a better fashion (one that didn't seem so snarky and ungrateful on his part).

IMO, it's really not the Anthonys' place to tear down a memorial someone else has put up in a public place any more than it would be appropriate for someone to do the same to the family if they held an "alive only" vigil in the park. Anyone who wishes to do so has the right to honor Caylee in whatever manner they wish. His mail just adds to the negative perception many have of them. That can't be blamed on anyone else, IMO.

No, I'm not questioning the motives of this fine board or its admins. I am questioning the motives those who continually make "revelations" of this sort that don't seem to have any purpose to me.
For me, personally, I think it is very revealing.

Why is Casey corresponding with a 12 year old ?
None of what this person did ever made sense to me...including hurting her own child. I'm still not sure if I can wrap my brain around something so horrific.

Almost out of control is an understatement. This case is so out of control and snowballing every day. Poor LE. I think all of this makes it so much harder on them, the ones working the hardest.
--------------------
I can hardly wait for the trial.Prayers are being said each day for it to be televised.I need the LOL..cant you just see it all now? God help the State of Fla..O/T many times I feel embarassed to post. being born in the depression I had very little education, want to eat, must work..even I found mistakes in La's. letter.What a bunch of ungrateful people they are..IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lalalalala
Back