Email From Lee To Lois Which She has Given Cocoamom Permission To Post On WS.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Lee A. is arrogant, IMO. He needs to just go back into hiding and stop insulting everyone who has tried to help in finding Caylee.

He is angry, IMO, but it is displaced anger. He needs to direct his anger to the very person who has caused all of this - his sister, Casey!

I thought Lee being so low key lately meant that he had finally come to the realization that Caylee was indeed gone and his sister is a murderous fiend. Guess not.

Glad to know LA is still alive.
Also glad to know what he thinks.
Thanks for the info.

These people are really from another dimension. :bang:

I really can see how a monster came out of this dynamic. They are all crazy...we are witnessing the inner dynamics of this family. I'm sure they have all tried to keep up a facade of what they are and it's all coming out. I'm sure there will be much more we will find out.....I know that eventually someone else is going down for obstruction of justice, perjury or something.

I don't agree with all the Anthony's have said, but there is no way at all that I'll ever believe that they are turning Caylee's death into a source of income for their own selves to enjoy. I'm sure they'd rather be working and have their grand daughter alive and well with them. Also, I don't believe it that Cindy had botox or that she's done much to her hair. It's growing out and she has been tan in all the pics I've seen of her even before Caylee disappeared. I agree, block all their addresses so that a mass emailing doesn't accidentally get sent.

Can someone help Lois by showing her how to block Lee's email address? That way she won't get any more emails from him, and she can at least shut down that one avenue they're using to harrass her.

Color me confused, also! The first email appears to be from Lee Anthony, but it is an unvetted email addy? And the 2nd email, which was signed by a Kid's finders member, is what he is responding to? But he sent the response to Lois? Wouldn't you hit "reply" to answer an email?

Is Lois the author of the 2nd email? Why else would anyone send the reply to her? And why would a KF member be griping over DM's criminal past and the fact that they took the flowers?

Anybody?

Since it was CC to so many others, each individual who received it would have THEIR email addy in the TO slot and then all the others would go into the CC slot. She was apparently one of the CC folks who also received a copy when he MASS responded and CC'ed everyone who was on the original email...

AMEN to that!
I couldn't have said it any better. I just got in from work and tring to catch up.
:confused: I was so confused, even after reading it 4 times.:confused:

Really, they need to spend a little time with Schoolhouse Rock. :)

Maybe Lois should change her Email addy if she doesn't want to be contacted by any of the Anthony's, or alternatively she could easily just block him and then won't receive any mails from him.

In addition, if people don't want to have anything to do with the key players in this case, they should stop inserting themselves into the situation. Yes, everybody has a right to be in a public place, and everybody should be nice, but the character of the Anthony's is well known. Being outraged by them isn't going to change them, and continually putting yourselves in their path isn't going to make them divert.

Alot of the accusations in your rant are unproven and frankly just idle gossip

Snipped part of your post but I agree with what you said.

Really, they need to spend a little time with Schoolhouse Rock. :)

:clap:
LOL!
*signing* Conjunction junction, what's your function?
They're on DVD now. Love 'em.

I have to agree about this. The sign on the truck was about a missing Caylee, presumably alive. The flowers after the memorial would be seen by the family as being left for a "dead" Caylee. Lee would not refer to the sign as being something saying something "untrue" about Caylee, but he would say that about the memorial flowers.

The way I read it the first time seemed to point directly at the removal of the memorial items.

I posted this already on Page 7 of this thread. I guess when you are a newbie, nobody reads or responds to your posts or ideas. I will post again what I think Lee is referring to.

I haven't had time to read this whole thread yet, so if this has been suggested, please disregard.

From Lee's email:
"have taken down whatever you had put up in reference to something untrue as to my neice"

I think he might be referring to the sign above the flowers, balloons, etc. on the tree, that stated "RIP Caylee". Not the sign in Murt's windshield looking for an alive Caylee.

I posted this already on Page 7 of this thread. I guess when you are a newbie, nobody reads or responds to your posts or ideas. I will post again what I think Lee is referring to.

I haven't had time to read this whole thread yet, so if this has been suggested, please disregard.

From Lee's email:
"have taken down whatever you had put up in reference to something untrue as to my neice"

I think he might be referring to the sign above the flowers, balloons, etc. on the tree, that stated "RIP Caylee". Not the sign in Murt's windshield looking for an alive Caylee.

Yeah, I think you're right.

You can put a distinctive avatar or big obnoxious signature and then people may pay more attention :)

Please excuse me asking this again, but just in case it was overlooked at the bottome of page 13, is it possible, Cocoamom, for you to share the time LA sent this email? There may be some relevant details I can obtain through this information. I can surely see what was on the senders mind at that time.

Thanks
Connie

No, 8th graders have a far greater mastery of the language, in general. He writes like a fifth-grader.

Cindy, Casey, and Lee Anthony share some interesting linguistic quirks. The most obvious is a sort of grandiosity--using bigger words than necessary, but often incorrectly. The end result is to make them appear very poorly educated and, additionally, a bit mentally disordered.

I know! it is very bizarre, and has been bothering me since the beginning.

From Lee's email:

I agree with you.

Don't feel bad if no one responds to your post. It isn't because you are new, but because this board moves so fast.

Welcome to the board, by the way.

Wow, the dysfunction runs unbelievably wide and deep with every member of this family. And I used to think Lee was the relatively "normal" one of the bunch. Emphasis on used to.

yeah, I thought he was suppose to be a computer geek. Educated and smart. The wasy LA,CA,KC talk, it is 'odd speech'........words that are used like a puzzle??? They all confuse me when they talk. GA talks normal, how could he ever understand these 3? IMO

Yay!!

How much intelligence does it take (by Lee) to figure out that he is contradicting himself over and over again? Oops, I just go with what Mommy tells me to say.

LOL.. too true!

Yeah, I think you're right.

You can put a distinctive avatar or big obnoxious signature and then people may pay more attention :)

OMG I love your siggy pic, it is beautiful!

What is the ugly tat on her abdomen? Can anyone tell what it is?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back