Email From Lee To Lois Which She has Given Cocoamom Permission To Post On WS.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He's talking about that poster board of Caylee that George snatched off Murt's truck.

Lois is Dakota's grandmother. Dakota is the little girl that did the vigil for Caylee before her birthday.

I am confused about the second email too. I am thinking that the second email was sent to Lee and he sent it along like a forward maybe? I am confused about that though. Anyone???

Thank you both! Ok now I can try to begin to understand Lee's email.

It sounds to me that he was replying to Lois to the letter below, not sure if he meant to direct it to her but that is what it sounds like and the taking down means the flowers and signs as he feels Caylee is alive.

Weird A$$ faimly.

Ohhhhhh...thanks. :)
The veiled comments were too much for me...

Yeah, we're going to have to hire an "A-Family" translator pretty soon. I don't understand about 90% of the way those people put their sentences together.

It sounds like he is replying to the email below his..did he accidentally send this to Lois instead of replying to the person that sent the email????

He's talking about that poster board of Caylee that George snatched off Murt's truck.

This is the first thing that came to my mind! :confused: My brain hurts trying to make sense of this email!

Explanation:

OK, Lois is Dakota's grandma and is raising her. Dakota is the "young lady" (she's 13 now!!) that was corresponding with Casey by email. Casey invited her to "spend the night" sometime among other things. Sadly, Dakota is wrestling with the extreme emotions from all of this and feels her trust was betrayed. Lois the caring grandmother has put her grand-daughter's needs and well being above all else and severed any and all ties with the A's.

They have pounded her with nasty telephone calls and now this email from Lee. Lee is referring to the "item" that was "removed" on Monday the 10th of November from Murt's windshield. It was a poster of Caylee that the A's had given to Lois and Dakota in the past. GA tore it off the windshield of Murt's van and ripped it in half on the day they showed up at LP's first day search of the Econ river in BP and made their BIG SCENE. There was a lot that you did not see on the media.

The email at the bottom was from an individual regular person like us, not related to Lois or the A's or anyone that I know of..."she" was emailing Lee her disenchantment with their behavior after the memorial service at BP...

Did that explain it good enough?

Snipped Okay folks I'm feeling a little dense tonight and I don't speak "Anthony"............anyone know what this is suppose to mean?

roughly translated

you are crazy if you think for one second that we would leave up (not take down) whatever you put up in reference to my neice if we believe it to be untrue

Explanation:

OK, Lois is Dakota's grandma and is raising her. Dakota is the "young lady" (she's 13 now!!) that was corresponding with Casey by email. Casey invited her to "spend the night" sometime among other things. Sadly, Dakota is wrestling with the extreme emotions from all of this and feels her trust was betrayed. Lois the caring grandmother has put her grand-daughter's needs and well being above all else and severed any and all ties with the A's.

They have pounded her with nasty telephone calls and now this email from Lee. Lee is referring to the "item" that was "removed" on Monday the 10th of November from Murt's windshield. It was a poster of Caylee that the A's had given to Lois and Dakota in the past. GA tore it off the windshield of Murt's van and ripped it in half on the day they showed up at LP's first day search of the Econ river in BP and made their BIG SCENE. There was a lot that you did not see on the media.

The email at the bottom was from an individual regular person like us, not related to Lois or the A's or anyone that I know of..."she" was emailing Lee her disenchantment with their behavior after the memorial service at BP...

Perfectly, thanks! Would you want the new position as the A-family translator from now on for us??? :)

It sounds to me that he was replying to Lois to the letter below, not sure if he meant to direct it to her but that is what it sounds like and the taking down means the flowers and signs as he feels Caylee is alive.

Weird A$$ faimly.

Yes, Lois probably sent HER email to a whole group & Lee's name was on the list....

Lee is setting the record straight & defending D. Milstead, it would seem & admitting HIS FAMILY destroyed the gifts left in Caylee's memory.

Awwww. How lovely.

I think someone needs to go back to school to learn how to send email correctly. You do not mass send something like that because it can come back and nip you in the butt beleive me I deal with this at work all the time. It sounds like Lois was not expecting an email from Lee and I think he CC'd everyone that he corresponds or corresponded with from his address book. Dumb on his part.

It sounds like he is replying to the email below his..did he accidentally send this to Lois instead of replying to the person that sent the email????

ETA...did she respond with WTF are you talking about????????

That is what sounds like happened to me~

Yeah, we're going to have to hire an "A-Family" translator pretty soon. I don't understand about 90% of the way those people put their sentences together.

AB-SOLUTELY. :crazy:

Explanation:

makes total sense, well you do, not the A's :crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV