Email From Lee To Lois Which She has Given Cocoamom Permission To Post On WS.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Explanation:

OK, Lois is Dakota's grandma and is raising her. Dakota is the "young lady" (she's 13 now!!) that was corresponding with Casey by email. Casey invited her to "spend the night" sometime among other things. Sadly, Dakota is wrestling with the extreme emotions from all of this and feels her trust was betrayed. Lois the caring grandmother has put her grand-daughter's needs and well being above all else and severed any and all ties with the A's.

They have pounded her with nasty telephone calls and now this email from Lee. Lee is referring to the "item" that was "removed" on Monday the 10th of November from Murt's windshield. It was a poster of Caylee that the A's had given to Lois and Dakota in the past. GA tore it off the windshield of Murt's van and ripped it in half on the day they showed up at LP's first day search of the Econ river in BP and made their BIG SCENE. There was a lot that you did not see on the media.

The email at the bottom was from an individual regular person like us, not related to Lois or the A's or anyone that I know of..."she" was emailing Lee her disenchantment with their behavior after the memorial service at BP...

Did that explain it good enough?

Not to be dense here but the bottom part of the email was talking about the flowers and stuff left after the service. How did Lee get from there to going off about the poster of caylee?

Sure looks that way to me.

I can not say who the person is that wrote this letter to Lee, but I know who it was and it got to him by accident and everyone on their email address got the letter that is how Lee got it. With that said, Lee emailed everyone back that was on this persons email list. It goes to show you this family is very ungrateful and if you don't give them what they want or look only for a live Caylee they will spit in your face. I can say that it was not Lois, Padilla, Rob, or anyone we know for sure...It was someone close to the family at one time.

If you thought for a half a second that I or either of my parents would not have taken down whatever you had put up in reference to something untrue as to my neice, you are being played for a fool by "law enforcement" and anyone else of their ilk. Tim Miller is disgusting for reasons that will be addressed at a later time.

WHAT IS LEE ATTEMPTING TO SAY??
Is he talking about the memorial flowers?

he's referring to that poster of caylee that the A's gave dakota and lois let murt put it on his van why they were searching the econ river, george is the one that ripped it off of murts van and then said lois stoled it from them.

Yeah I am pretty sure it was a HUGE like windshield size Caylee is Missing poster! WTF??

Okay that poster per Lois on Murts chat was given to her by the A's. It had all of the A's information on it. I'm totally confused. It sounded like he was more talking about the memorial flowers, saying they basically she's not dead, they are memorializing something that is not true. IDK..odd. JMO.

Wow, the dysfunction runs unbelievably wide and deep with every member of this family. And I used to think Lee was the relatively "normal" one of the bunch. Emphasis on used to.

I think someone needs to go back to school to learn how to send email correctly. You do not mass send something like that because it can come back and nip you in the butt beleive me I deal with this at work all the time. It sounds like Lois was not expecting an email from Lee and I think he CC'd everyone that he corresponds or corresponded with from his address book. Dumb on his part.

Hee hee. Oops! lol Way to go Lee! (high five!!)

So, he was saying that they were responsible for taking the memorial/prayer vigil flowers? Quite confusing, I don't believe anyone in this whole family can speak a plain straight sentence. Well, I wonder why he would admit to that? Would that not be considered theft?

ETA: sorry, I see cocoamom has cleared this up. :)

Wow.
"something that has no basis is reality"
Wow.

I can think of lots of things that have no basis in reality. CA, GA, LA, KC...

It sounds to me like Lee is about as confused as anyone could get. He's hanging in with the family but how he thinks TM is disgusting is beyond me. At some point, this guy is going to have to come to grips with what's happening. Denial can only take you so far and time is getting short.

I don't think the email is a big deal. Sound's like he is saying, yes, we took down the things at the memorial. I don't think they did that to dis respect Caylee, I think they did it b/c to allow a memorial is taking the stand she is dead. We all feel pretty strongly she is, LE feels she is & maybe the Anthony's know she is, but they just are not going to take that stand. Don't know if its denial or cover up. I am not inside their heads.

While I may not agree with the content of the email, I will give him credit for not being hateful. No name calling, no cursing, no threats to sue. Sort of surprised, but glad he kept at least a decent tone to it.

I am in no way bashing Lois. She seems like a very nice person. I may not agree with some of the things she has done, but it's her life, not mine. I will say to Lois, by attaching yourself to Murt ( and anyone else who did as well) & being in the middle of many local media shots, chatting on Murt stream, you do open yourself up to get the emails. I am not saying it's right, I am just saying it is bound to happen. No matter who you are, putting yourself out there will make these sort's of things happen. If you are okay with that, keep putting yourself out there. If you are not okay with that, step back a little.

I have never been an Anothny supporter, but I honestly do not see the need to post Lee's email. That my friends, is getting personal & IMHO contributes to loosing focus in regards to Caylee.

If you thought for a half a second that I or either of my parents would not have taken down whatever you had put up in reference to something untrue as to my neice, you are being played for a fool by "law enforcement" and anyone else of their ilk. Tim Miller is disgusting for reasons that will be addressed at a later time.

WHAT IS LEE ATTEMPTING TO SAY??
Is he talking about the memorial flowers?

I think Lee is referring to whatever it was that Lois had posted on the front of Murt's van, which was pulled of by (I think) Millstead.

How about "no comment", "delete", "return to sender", do these terms mean nothing to this family? Just STOP. Please, I beseech you.

Wow, the dysfunction runs unbelievably wide and deep with every member of this family. And I used to think Lee was the relatively "normal" one of the bunch. Emphasis on used to.

Oh girl I could have enlightened you on LA..I never thought he was anywhere near normal..I still like ya anyway though.:blowkiss:

Explanation:

OK, Lois is Dakota's grandma and is raising her. Dakota is the "young lady" (she's 13 now!!) that was corresponding with Casey by email. Casey invited her to "spend the night" sometime among other things. Sadly, Dakota is wrestling with the extreme emotions from all of this and feels her trust was betrayed. Lois the caring grandmother has put her grand-daughter's needs and well being above all else and severed any and all ties with the A's.

They have pounded her with nasty telephone calls and now this email from Lee. Lee is referring to the "item" that was "removed" on Monday the 10th of November from Murt's windshield. It was a poster of Caylee that the A's had given to Lois and Dakota in the past. GA tore it off the windshield of Murt's van and ripped it in half on the day they showed up at LP's first day search of the Econ river in BP and made their BIG SCENE. There was a lot that you did not see on the media.

The email at the bottom was from an individual regular person like us, not related to Lois or the A's or anyone that I know of..."she" was emailing Lee her disenchantment with their behavior after the memorial service at BP...

Did that explain it good enough?

I think Lois is mistaken and Lee's email was in response to the email at the bottom of the page. I think it was sent to Lois by accident.

I thought the A family made up with TM, or was it just George and Cindy and Lee still thinks he's 'disgusting'? Or, has the entire family changed their mind in regards to Tim, again?

I can not say who the person is that wrote this letter to Lee, but I know who it was and it got to him by accident and everyone on their email address got the letter that is how Lee got it. With that said, Lee emailed everyone back that was on this persons email list. It goes to show you this family is very ungrateful and if you don't give them what they want or look only for a live Caylee they will spit in your face. I can say that it was not Lois, Padilla, Rob, or anyone we know for sure...It was someone close to the family at one time.

all i have to say is OMG,.. the Anthony's sunk to a new low.

Oh girl I could have enlightened you on LA..I never thought he was anywhere near normal..I still like ya anyway though.:blowkiss:

Oh please DO share! I would love love love to know more about dear old Lee. ???

I think someone needs to go back to school to learn how to send email correctly. You do not mass send something like that because it can come back and nip you in the butt beleive me I deal with this at work all the time. It sounds like Lois was not expecting an email from Lee and I think he CC'd everyone that he corresponds or corresponded with from his address book. Dumb on his part.

You got it. I redacted the email addresses for obvious reasons, but this email was addressed to Lois and Lois only and it was cc'd to around 30 other people including direct relatives of his.

BUTT NIPPING happening here - LOL:loser::butthead::butthead::butthead:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back