Email From Lee To Lois Which She has Given Cocoamom Permission To Post On WS.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The way I read it is that someone ( a Kids finder member) sent Lee a email saying that it was sad and wrong that the KID FINDER leader (who the emailing person states is a convicted felon) took all the baloons and flowers for Caylee at the memorial service away,
Then LEE emailed her back and CC'd Lois saying if you think for any minute that he or his parents CA and GA had anything to do with that then that person is mistaken.
He then went on to say that he doesnt like Tim Miller etc
Then goes on to say they believe Caylee is alive and they would like support for finding her ONLY and then closes it by saying people can believe what they want and the support is nice

That is what i believe happened ....and who the emails went to etc

My understanding is different- that a KFN member sent the Email at the bottom to a ton of people, one of which happened to accidentally be LA. He then replied to all those people of which Lois was just one.

So won't we be seeing this same Email from multiple people if he replied to all?

If he didn't reply to all, why would he reply to Lois only if she was just one of many and not the original sender in any case?

The whole thing seems weird to me. Didn't he send the last Email to everybody on the FWD list?

I would also like to point out the disassociative phrasing of "my niece" and not "Caylee".

I have found a previously undiscovered talent. Who uses the word ilk? Is it like ick, but worse?

Lee does! LOL! It means I Love Kool-Aid!!! Ha!!! No. It really means (family, class, or kind: he and all his ilk.)

And the list of characters keeps getting bigger and BIGGER every single day..ugh.

A lot of people try and pin all the circus on the A's. They poke fun at them, ridicule them, post personal emails to them-- which I'm quite positive it was inticed. This "email" just keeps on stiring the pot. That's my take on it anyway.

I previously suggested that Lee knew the truth and was probably off somewhere coming to grips with things and grieving the loss of his niece etc...Sometimes I am really smart and then again, sometimes i'm not..He is just as bad as the rest of them!!

Depending on when this happened, we may see some more copies come trickling down to us...:waitasec:

Well, we DEFINATELY should, because there is a tight group of addressees, many of who happen to be WS members, or are chatting at Murt's, or both.

If we don't, it begs the question why would he reply only to Lois who didn't even send the original, when the last confirmed mail he FWD'ed went to everybody, and it wouldn't make any sense to reply to only Lois.

Well, we DEFINATELY should, because there is a tight group of addressees, many of who happen to be WS members, or are chatting at Murt's, or both.

If we don't, it begs the question why would he reply only to Lois who didn't even send the original, when the last confirmed mail he FWD'ed went to everybody, and it wouldn't make any sense to reply to only Lois.

I completely (as opposed to absolutely :)) agree. We should hear more on this if it is authentic...

I can not say who the person is that wrote this letter to Lee, but I know who it was and it got to him by accident and everyone on their email address got the letter that is how Lee got it. With that said, Lee emailed everyone back that was on this persons email list. It goes to show you this family is very ungrateful and if you don't give them what they want or look only for a live Caylee they will spit in your face. I can say that it was not Lois, Padilla, Rob, or anyone we know for sure...It was someone close to the family at one time.

bold by me in the quote.

I was close as I wrote:
The way I see this email, someone sent an email to a group of people including the Anthony's regarding the prayer service and the fact that Dennis M from Kidfinders went back and removed the flowers from the area.

Lee hit "reply to all" and Lois was one of the original recipents of the sender's email.

In Lee's header is shows [cc email addresses withheld] More then likely in the sender's email there were cc email addresses also.

Ive re read it a dozen times and I honestly think that a Kid finders member sent Lee Anthony a email telling him about the memorial as in attaching photos of it etc , this kid finder member then told LA how the KF Founder DM took it all.
This KF member then said to LA how she DID stand behind CA and GA but not now , not after that ......(but not in those words)

LA then wrote back to that KF member stating that if this member thought that he or CA OR GA had anything to do with removing the flowers baloons etc they were Wrong

I believe that he CC'd the email to Lois. For what reason I do not know. Perhaps he knows that Lois would pass it on here, and that was his way of getting it out to the public that they had nothing to do with it, that they didnt instruct DM to take the baloons and flowers

That's why I firmly believe he was referring to the memorial flowers etc. I personally think this email was not directed at Lois but rather was sent to a bunch of people in which she was on the list originally. JMO.

My initial thought was he was talking about the poster on Murt's truck. I really believe he is referring to the flowers because of what others have stated: he believes (or says he believes) she is alive and the memorial/prayer service negates that. Also, the poster states she is "missing" and he believes that is true.

Ding Ding Ding! We have a winner :blowkiss:

Originally Posted by MADJGNLAW View Post
I can not say who the person is that wrote this letter to Lee, but I know who it was and it got to him by accident and everyone on their email address got the letter that is how Lee got it. With that said, Lee emailed everyone back that was on this persons email list. It goes to show you this family is very ungrateful and if you don't give them what they want or look only for a live Caylee they will spit in your face. I can say that it was not Lois, Padilla, Rob, or anyone we know for sure...It was someone close to the family at one time.

Oh I missed that bit

I believe he is referring to the poster board because it was being used at a search for remains instead of a live Caylee. In that way, it would be what the A's would call a lie. Does that make any sense? It shouldn't really, because I am trying to use their thought patterns. Lois has been very vocal about the poster board so I am sure he directed the email to her.

Frankly, I think a lot of people might choose NOT to donate any money or time to any further searches for Caylee.

They might be comfortable supporting TES searches for OTHER VICTIMS but they might choose not to support Tim being involved with this ungrateful family.

Same with LP.... people should know this family does NOT want people looking for Caylee.

And ultimately I hope they would someday feel guilt for how they abandoned Caylee, but with this family, I don't see that being the case. They are going to be bitter, angry, and in denial for the rest of their pathetic lives, and always looking to blame others instead of taking responsibility for the actions taken. Every last one of them has let Caylee down in the most heinous way - they have forsaken her, and taken the side of her mother who callously snuffed out her short life.

And I thought Henry Lee had trouble with the English language.....

So is Lee saying that of course he/his family had the memorial balloons & gifts removed?

Because they want NO support from people who won't believe that Caylee is alive?

And THIS is the ungrateful family who Tim practically destroyed his own reputation over????

This letter is SO disgusting, I don't even know where to begin.

Poor Caylee. I hope LP finds her FAST.... before the trial & conviction OR I hope she's never found.

Oh and I hope Lois makes sure Casey NEVER has any kind of contact with her granddaughter EVER, EVER AGAIN. I'd be scared because you really never know how the Anthony's anger & hatred might move them to retaliate against someone who still HAS a granddaughter.

Yep, in the middle of searching not searching, searching and not searching, TM issued a bullentin to cancel all searches because Cindy got a "tip" from Texas. I've always been a Tim fan, but JC why did he believe anything Cindy had to say. He needs to get a clue, IMO.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MG89
Back