Eric B. death certificate *MERGED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I say this with no reservations. I saw the Myspace page. He's very light skinned. I've seen darker skinned people on Maury that turn out to be the father of a child who looks strictly white. I'm not saying either way since there's not enough info on him, just pointing out possiblities.

I say this with no reservations. I saw the Myspace page. He's very light skinned. I've seen darker skinned people on Maury that turn out to be the father of a child who looks strictly white. I'm not saying either way since there's not enough info on him, just pointing out possiblities.

I am not even thinking of the race to be honest with you. I have 2 mixed cousins myself, and you cannot tell unless you knew 100%, and still you would be shocked..
The features of this young man are distinct.. There is nothing about him that looks anything like Caylee..Nothing..

would that be stat rape for KC then LOL just gets stranger !!!!!!!!!!

It is a stretch. On top of that, he has no resemblance to Caylee. He would have been 15, when he died he was still in high school, in another state from what I can tell.

Remember when Cindy said the father was killed close to Caylees last b'day? This kids death was May of 2007

Casey stated that he was killed in a car wreck on his way to Caylee's first birthday. Her first would have been August 2007. So another lie from her.

Edit: Plus, it says that his approx. time of accident was 11:30pm and died at 12:10am. Yeah, in May and in Kentucky, no less.

I don't think anything that comes out of KC's or CA's mouth is honest or accurate at this point.

No, he is not the father.

Google his full name as listed on the birth cert. There is a memorial myspace.

There is a picture there.

No way in heck is he the father. Another thing is that he would have been 15 at conception.
Whew..sorry, but that freaked me out when I saw the Death certificate. I think you may be right about them trying to rule him out. Although him being 15 didn't faze me as knowing how Casey is with men it wouldn't surprise me for here to sleep with a 15 year old when she was 18.

At the risk of being wrong...I will continue to assert that UNTIL it is PROVEN to me that JPC is NOT Caylee's bio Dad, I will always suspect that he is.
I can't believe there is someone who agrees with me!!!! The resemblence between the two is just uncanny. I can't shake that feeling myself. I believe they met prior to what was said and along came Caylee....

The death cert says he was of mixed race.

Wow. Never heard this before. So JPC has at least one PR parent. Don't claim to know his true heritage. Are you challenging my assertion of JPC being Caylee's true bio father?

The "FACT" that he didn't even meet KC till "way after" means nothing to me since this woman has LIED about almost everything so far...

Remember Cindy also told LE that the father was a married family man and wanted nothing to do with Casey's baby, IIRC.

Wow. Never heard this before. So JPC has at least one PR parent. Don't claim to know his true heritage. Are you challenging my assertion of JPC being Caylee's true bio father?

The "FACT" that he didn't even meet KC till "way after" means nothing to me since this woman has LIED about almost everything so far...

Eric is mixed.

I can't believe there is someone who agrees with me!!!! The resemblence between the two is just uncanny. I can't shake that feeling myself. I believe they met prior to what was said and along came Caylee....

Uncanny resemblance agreed!!!
I can't shake this feeling either...If I'm wrong, then I'm wrong, but....not sure I am wrong!

I believe it was a mutual friend that stated Casey and JPC met "way after."

I haven't a clue how LE would decide wether it rules him out or not, I base my opinions off of the pictures I just seen..
He is ruled out for certain...IMHO

Just for the sake of looking, did you see the pics of the girl on the page that refers to his little sister, imo looks just like Caylee! I even pscreened the pic months ago because I couldn't believe how much she looked like her...

ETA-she would be Caylee's aunt if he is the father.

Just for the sake of looking, did you see the pics of the girl on the page that refers to his little sister, imo looks just like Caylee! I even pscreened the pic months ago because I couldn't believe how much she looked like her...

I looked, and don't see a resemblance at all.. I do see a resemblance in features to her brother, but not Caylee..
JMHO
The little girl is precious though, just like Caylee. Bless her little heart.

would that be stat rape for KC then LOL just gets stranger !!!!!!!!!!

LOL...I was just thinking the SAME thing...it's a good reason for the A's not to want anyone to know who the father is....do they still say "15 will get ya 20" ??

I looked, and don't see a resemblance at all.. I do see a resemblance in features to her brother, but not Caylee..
JMHO
The little girl is precious though, just like Caylee. Bless her little heart.

the little girl with the glasses? Is this who you are looking at? I think in that pic she looks like the Caylee laying on the couch with her chin in her hands.

Eric is mixed.

So who exactally is this "Eric" guy? I thought the "original" bio Dad named was Jesus. (Who also died in a car acceident) Isn't JPC considered "mixed". At least one parent being PR? Caylee looks to me to be mostly "caucasian/white" if she is of "mixed" heritage, then I would expect it to be in a previous generation....

So who exactally is this "Eric" guy? I thought the "original" bio Dad named was Jesus. (Who also died in a car acceident) Isn't JPC considered "mixed". At least one parent being PR? Caylee looks to me to be mostly "caucasian/white" if she is of "mixed" heritage, then I would expect it to be in a previous generation....

The thread title says it all as far as the thread is concerned. There is an Eric that Cindy and Casey claimed was the father of Caylee, deceased. There is a copy of his death certificate in the latest release and it clearly, from what I can see shows he is not the father. Especially when you google his full name with middle initial and look at the memorial. His picture is there. No resemblance.

JPC, from what I understand, didn't know Casey at the time of conception and didn't know her even before Caylee was born. But, that is not what this particular thread is about.

This thread illustrates another Anthony lie.

jmo

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay