Europol, Stop Child Abuse – Trace an Object - help ID victims.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
attachment.php

Have you ever been to Bucharest? In some pictures I saw lamp posts like this. I looked at all kinds of pictures of the river Dâmbovița, running through the city, maybe this could be a bedding of it. But I don't think so now, because it's to brought and I saw pictures of it in winter, where it was frozen...not like this.... Also thinking about the possibility that it might be some kind of pedestrian tunnel, but also about that I'm not sure (looking at different pictures of it in Bucharest). I didn't find no tunnel that looked like this, the all have steps immediately before entering..

It looks like the middle of this thing is deeper, going round the corner, or is this just me....? And what could those black things be?

Considered metro tunnel too, but looking at the stairs, this makes no sense and also to narrow.

I have been walking along the Dambovita river in Google earth for the last few hours and I cannot find any part of the canal that looks like this. The cobbled stone sides make me think this in not Bucharest. The Dambovita has smooth sided cement along the canals. I found some google images of similar street lamps in Bucharest but they were not exactly the same and the railings are all more intricate in Bucharest. I think this is another city. The cobbled stone reminds me of Athens or Amsterdam. I don't recall any canals in Athens so my next place to browse images will be the Netherlands.

I really don't know....there is a list of country's still using ca 110 volts....google please.....

I am wondering what kind of plug in it is. I cannot see on my iPad. A 110 is totally different from 240 . 240 has round plug in. But I think there are other kinds of plug ins as well, I only know 240 and 110. But I cannot see the picture enough to tell

Repost.
attachment.php

This appears to be some kind of wall plug for connecting pieces of electrical equipment. Can you help us identify it?
Send informationImage 10 of 33

The thing plugged in looks like the standard plug on any electronic device.

I am wondering about the black thing. Is it for plugging in or is it an object that is plugged into the socket? It looks like a hospital room to me, but that is highly unlikely.

It does not look like a hotel, to me, but obviously I am limited to,how,many hotels I,have been in.

Is it more standard for an office type of electrical application?

The thing plugged in looks like the standard plug on any electronic device.

I am wondering about the black thing. Is it for plugging in or is it an object that is plugged into the socket? It looks like a hospital room to me, but that is highly unlikely.

It does not look like a hotel, to me, but obviously I am limited to,how,many hotels I,have been in.

Is it more standard for an office type of electrical application?

The black thing looks like a wall mounted remote control for a split AC/heat unit. The middle panel appears to be plugs for a phone/internet line. The left side seems to be switches or buttons of some type. I don't see any actual electrical plugs for plugging in things like a lamp or small appliance.

I also think it's a kind of a remote control.

electrical.jpg

What kind of set up would have a remote control and then the switches for?.

I do not think a hotel. An office?

What kind of set up would have a remote control and then the switches for?.

I do not think a hotel. An office?

Wondering if it is a hospital room setup?

Wondering if it is a hospital room setup?

I thought it looked hospitally. What about the remote for either a TV or moving the bed up and down?

The switches for?

But why would there be abuse in a hospital? That would be child abuse? It could be.

Are all these photos from the same crime scene? I think that would help me best to search and understand. Thanks

Summer. That picture looks like it was taken in the winter due to the trees being bare.

Indeed winter....and deciduous trees...what makes me think Europe, my first thought was a watering canal where water can rise in (coming from the mountains, in summertime. We don't have that in The Netherlands.....

Are all these photos from the same crime scene? I think that would help me best to search and understand. Thanks

We (I) don't know. These are pictures from the Interpol site and they don't state that their, neither approx. year they found the images.

I have been walking along the Dambovita river in Google earth for the last few hours and I cannot find any part of the canal that looks like this. The cobbled stone sides make me think this in not Bucharest. The Dambovita has smooth sided cement along the canals. I found some google images of similar street lamps in Bucharest but they were not exactly the same and the railings are all more intricate in Bucharest. I think this is another city. The cobbled stone reminds me of Athens or Amsterdam. I don't recall any canals in Athens so my next place to browse images will be the Netherlands.

Thanks for confirming my thoughts that it not Bucharest....although I doubt that this canal in The Netherlands (I can't imagine there are this cobbled stone walls somewhere here) but I will take a look also...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB
Back