Evidence of Heart Shaped Sticker on Duct Tape Destroyed

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh there is plenty of tapes......just look at Target. Wonder why she didn't just tell them she worked at Target if she was so interested in them viewing tapes? At least she is in them....all at her friends expense I might add! LOL

For this theory to work...on June 16, after George went to work, either during or after KC's talking on the phone to Jesse, Amy and Tony, the abductor snagged Caylee + 2 of the Anthony's trashbags + an Anthony laundry bag + the Anthony's industrial strength duct tape + Caylee's Pooh blanket. Then, in the time it takes to get from the Anthony house to the suburban disposal site, the abductor wrapped duct tape over Caylee's face, killed her, stuffed Caylee in 2 trash bags and in the laundry bag and ditched Caylee in KC's childhood hideout (next to 3 pavers KC's ex PI knew about).

Somehow the abductor also managed to make KC's car trunk start smelling like something dead (as verified by KC, herself, texting). The abductor also wiped up either pig or human decomposition with a paper towel and pitched it into Tony's trash which ended up in KC's car trunk.

While ALL of the above is happening, KC goes about her business. On June 16 she's pinging from Tony's by 4:30 p.m. That night she's videoed out all snuggly with Tony. She keeps Tony from classes the next morning with morning delight and the next day uploads a picture of, not her abducted daughter, but a picture of herself and Tony to her computer.

"Life is better than ever", KC texts to her friends after Caylee is "gone". KC parties, cleans Tony's house, frets about her relationship & picks up 2 addition male prospects. She loses her car (the one reeking like a dead body), but instead of reporting it to LE...she lies to everybody and tells friends her dad took it. Meanwhile KC tells Cindy not to worry about Caylee because Caylee is with the nanny, the nanny's sister, Jeff or Jeff's mother. She covers up for the abductor to her friends too. She tells them not to be silly, Caylee is at theme parks.

Finally when trapped and cornered by her mother, brother and LE, KC remembers that a made-up nanny took Caylee.

The heart-shaped sticker was never the greatest of KC's problems.

imo

If I could thank you twice, I would!!!:U There:

Jolynna said:
For this theory to work...on June 16, after George went to work, either during or after KC's talking on the phone to Jesse, Amy and Tony, the abductor snagged Caylee + 2 of the Anthony's trashbags + an Anthony laundry bag + the Anthony's industrial strength duct tape + Caylee's Pooh blanket. Then, in the time it takes to get from the Anthony house to the suburban disposal site, the abductor wrapped duct tape over Caylee's face, killed her, stuffed Caylee in 2 trash bags and in the laundry bag and ditched Caylee in KC's childhood hideout (next to 3 pavers KC's ex PI knew about).

Somehow the abductor also managed to make KC's car trunk start smelling like something dead (as verified by KC, herself, texting). The abductor also wiped up either pig or human decomposition with a paper towel and pitched it into Tony's trash which ended up in KC's car trunk.

While ALL of the above is happening, KC goes about her business. On June 16 she's pinging from Tony's by 4:30 p.m. That night she's videoed out all snuggly with Tony. She keeps Tony from classes the next morning with morning delight and the next day uploads a picture of, not her abducted daughter, but a picture of herself and Tony to her computer.

"Life is better than ever", KC texts to her friends after Caylee is "gone". KC parties, cleans Tony's house, frets about her relationship & picks up 2 addition male prospects. She loses her car (the one reeking like a dead body), but instead of reporting it to LE...she lies to everybody and tells friends her dad took it. Meanwhile KC tells Cindy not to worry about Caylee because Caylee is with the nanny, the nanny's sister, Jeff or Jeff's mother. She covers up for the abductor to her friends too. She tells them not to be silly, Caylee is at theme parks.

Finally when trapped and cornered by her mother, brother and LE, KC remembers that a made-up nanny took Caylee.

The heart-shaped sticker was never the greatest of KC's problems.

imo
I am not sure how to reply to a particular post. I will try to go through this one.
Okay first paragraph. Is there proof that those are the trash bags from the house? Trash bags with yellow handles? Give me a break thier in several stores. The laundry bag? The police say similar, that is a generic statement. Duct tape? yes I agree the abducter used duct tape. I guess I think she was abducted from the nanny not casey. I am not surprised to see a blanket or toy. Yes she was on the phone a lot, so when did she kill her? Or do you believe she killed her while on the phone?

Second paragraph. The smell came from rotten trash or perhaps she ran over a couple of animals. She did get two flat tires at the same time. Thats not easy. Tony's trash came out of his kitchen. Could be just rotten food. He gave a valid reason for her to have the trash.

3rd paragraph. Yes she goes about her business. She thinks Caylee is fine at the Nanny's.

4th paragraph. Yes she loses her car by running out of gas. I wouldn't call le either. I would let dad take care of it. Yes, she believes Caylee is at the theme parks and she tells her friends.

Some kids lie to thier parents because it is easier. I hope everybody is right and Casey did it, but I need some real evidence. I think her story makes sense. Lee may have come up with a different story, but I have not heard Casey steer from her original story which makes sense to me. sorry I think some of you are angry because Casey partied afterwards. I can understand that. Lets keep our heads and get to the truth. I appreciate everyones patience. It is so much better than the newspaper blogs where it looks like a linch mob.

I think she wanted the police to go out to universal to look at tapes to see if the babysitter had been out there. They should have considered doing that instead of interogating her when they were all without sleep since the day before. Sometimes that type of interogation works, sometimes it backfires. Most people clam up.

I was just curious if you have a theory as to why KC would think the imaginary babysitter/nanny would have taken KC's allegedly kidnapped child to KC's imaginary place of employment and somehow show up on security video... for some reason, I have trouble with that one. But maybe you have a theory I haven't thought of.

After reading the media reports and this thread, I've thought about the heart sticker and it's importance to this case. I've come to the conclusion that the heart sticker is not a case-breaker.

While the heart sticker, evidently placed over the duct tape and positioned over Caylee's mouth was a shocking discovery, it's not this case in total. I don't fault the lab worker, trying to lift a fingerprint from the sticker residue, for destroying it in the process. Accidents happen and that duct tape was subjected to being immersed in water for many months.

The defense is making a major issue over the heart sticker residue being destroyed in the process of examination by a trained lab technician. The defense is implying that this was a deliberate destruction of evidence (that in reality only hurt the defense case). But in the long run, the heart sticker won't matter because it's only a small part of the total case.

When you consider.................

*That Casey failed to report her daughter missing for 31 days.
*That Casey lied about a non-existent nanny kidnapping Caylee.
*That Casey lied about having a job.
*That Casey spent those 31 days partying and playing house with TL.
*That Casey's car had a strong odor of human decomposition.
*That a hair from a deceased Caylee was found in Casey's trunk.
*That cadaver dogs hit on 3 different locations in the Anthony yard.
*That cadaver dogs hit on the trunk of Casey's car.
*That computer forensics uncover searches for chloroform, neck-breaking and the use of household items as weapons.
*That Caylee's remains were found around the corner from her home.
*That Caylee's remains were found with items from the Anthony home.
*That Caylee's head was wrapped in duct tape covering her mouth and nose.
*That Casey has never shown any emotion over the loss of Caylee.

When you consider all of the above, and more I didn't include, the heart sticker residue becomes only one small part of the case in total. While it's disappointing that the heart sticker residue was destroyed in the process of lab analysis, it won't change the outcome of the case. The prosecution's case is strong and I'm sure will lead to a conviction.

I am not sure how to reply to a particular post. I will try to go through this one.
Okay first paragraph. Is there proof that those are the trash bags from the house? Trash bags with yellow handles? Give me a break thier in several stores. The laundry bag? The police say similar, that is a generic statement. Duct tape? yes I agree the abducter used duct tape. I guess I think she was abducted from the nanny not casey. I am not surprised to see a blanket or toy. Yes she was on the phone a lot, so when did she kill her? Or do you believe she killed her while on the phone?

Second paragraph. The smell came from rotten trash or perhaps she ran over a couple of animals. She did get two flat tires at the same time. Thats not easy. Tony's trash came out of his kitchen. Could be just rotten food. He gave a valid reason for her to have the trash.

3rd paragraph. Yes she goes about her business. She thinks Caylee is fine at the Nanny's.

4th paragraph. Yes she loses her car by running out of gas. I wouldn't call le either. I would let dad take care of it. Yes, she believes Caylee is at the theme parks and she tells her friends.

Some kids lie to thier parents because it is easier. I hope everybody is right and Casey did it, but I need some real evidence. I think her story makes sense. Lee may have come up with a different story, but I have not heard Casey steer from her original story which makes sense to me. sorry I think some of you are angry because Casey partied afterwards. I can understand that. Lets keep our heads and get to the truth. I appreciate everyones patience. It is so much better than the newspaper blogs where it looks like a linch mob.

I ask you this question with all due respect...... do you seriously think KC's story makes sense and that little Caylee was abducted by SOD, or are you just playing devil's advocate?

After reading the media reports and this thread, I've thought about the heart sticker and it's importance to this case. I've come to the conclusion that the heart sticker is not a case-breaker.

While the heart sticker, evidently placed over the duct tape and positioned over Caylee's mouth was a shocking discovery, it's not this case in total. I don't fault the lab worker, trying to lift a fingerprint from the sticker residue, for destroying it in the process. Accidents happen and that duct tape was subjected to being immersed in water for many months.

The defense is making a major issue over the heart sticker residue being destroyed in the process of examination by a trained lab technician. The defense is implying that this was a deliberate destruction of evidence (that in reality only hurt the defense case). But in the long run, the heart sticker won't matter because it's only a small part of the total case.

*That computer forensics uncover searches for chloroform, neck-breaking and the use of household items as weapons.

When you consider all of the above, and more I didn't include, the heart sticker residue becomes only one small part of the case in total. While it's disappointing that the heart sticker residue was destroyed in the process of lab analysis, it won't change the outcome of the case. The prosecution's case is strong and I'm sure will lead to a conviction.

Color red is mine...

Oh, Leila, I completely agree with you!!!! Just a couple of additions, I believe the defense is making such a HUGE deal over the heart sticker residue (that they said was never there in the first place) is because they have nothing else on which to hang their hats!!!

The other thing.... KC NEVER DID report her daughter missing. Who knows how long she would have tried to hide the fact that Caylee was no longer living if CA hadn't forced her hand?

To follow up on people's questions about Amy's tape:

Is this attached photo from the "ABC" party Amy? For some reason I thought it was Annie D, but she does appear to be wearing a tape dress. And I don't think Annie and Casey were hanging out at this time (late May 2008).

If it is Amy, I think we can lay to rest the idea that the tape found on Caylee (silver high-temp duct tape) was the same as this tape (black & white).

That is not Amy.

Behind b/c I've been away, but in my attempts at catch-up, I see that the bottom line is the heart sticker residue was destroyed by fingerprint analysis. Is it correct or fair to say that it was sacrificed by the FBI and LE in order to try and get prints? If that is so, it wouldn't be a mistake, correct? If a photo exists that was taken prior to the print analysis, is it a non issue? My own bottom line is that if this is all the defense has to go with, they better go back to the drawing board.......

Can someone toss me a nutshell version?

I was just curious if you have a theory as to why KC would think the imaginary babysitter/nanny would have taken KC's allegedly kidnapped child to KC's imaginary place of employment and somehow show up on security video... for some reason, I have trouble with that one. But maybe you have a theory I haven't thought of.

Well she did make statements to people saying that Caylee was with the Nanny at the theme parks. So if she was in that mind set, it makes sense that she would try to get the police out there. She even said it during the interogation.

I ask you this question with all due respect...... do you seriously think KC's story makes sense and that little Caylee was abducted by SOD, or are you just playing devil's advocate?

I am not playing devils advocate. I want the police to get it right. Putting the wrong person in jail is a bad thing for all of us. Casey's story is the only thing that makes sense out of this whole thing. Everything else is bizzare.

She thought everything was fine until some point she got worried. She did not report to the police in fear of Caylee getting hurt. ( once police get involved, people end up dead. that is fact)

She recognized right away that the police were going to blame her. She clammed up and got a lawyer who stopped her from talking to them. They should have never interogated her like that. They should have worked with her. If she is guilty, the evidence will show.

Think about her story, then think about all the other stories. Hers makes sense. I dont think the police ever did look for a nanny which worries me. I am on a fact finding mission.

I would like to see cause of death, motive, time of death. The generic statement that there is no Zfg and Jeffery Hopkins is a lie. There are several of both. I want the truth.

If you check back on some of the many threads listed here regarding the Nanny you will see there was no nanny, no records, no Jeff H with a son, Zack, no job so no real reason to have a nanny. If you still think someone abducted Caylee then there should be no reason for a change of venue for the simple fact that there are people out there who just have not done much research on this case. No offense intended. But I believe this topic is way OT which leads me to believe you may be just "pulling our leg".

What don't make sense is why she didn't get the police out there before 7/15/08. Geez why not get the police involved on 6/15 or 6/16 whichever date this so called abduction took place...or wait did it happen on 6/9/08? Oh no , that was the original date that everyone went with. Was it SAWGRASS ?...Oops , I goofed again...it's JBP or has that NOW changed too? Is it still 12:50 pm on 6/16/08 , wasn't that the cooking show? IMO the heart sticker is the least of any worries.

Notthatsmart,
look at the bottem edge of the post your reading. See the little butten that says "quote"?? If you click on that, it will open up a new window, and a replay screen. In that replay screen you will see a copy of the post you were looking at. You can type your response under the post. then hit enter.

Unfortunately the truth and Ms. Anthony are strangers!!!!!!!

Start at the very beginning of these threads and work your way up to today and you will find as close to the truth as you can get. If the truth is that important to you as it is to everyone here go back in the threads and check out your questions because there are answers there. FYI: There is no ZFG and Jeff H is not a generic statement. KC claims to have known both and there is no record of either one of them as she presented the info to the police.....remember ZFG is a perfect 10. She does know a Jeff H and she did talk to him but he does not have a child and she claims it's another Jeff H who lives in Jacksonville. Did not check out. You may be able to fool people once and it's shame on you....when you fool a person twice...it's shame on them. Have you ever known anyone who has know so many people that have evaporated in thin air. bosses, friends, nannies. She also pleaded "not guilty" in her fraud case. So her signing her name to someone else's check and emptying out that person's checking account was an act of kindness? You be the judge.

Also, there is the possibility that the FBI were able to lift a print from that duct tape & possibly destroyed it in the process?

If you check back on some of the many threads listed here regarding the Nanny you will see there was no nanny, no records, no Jeff H with a son, Zack, no job so no real reason to have a nanny. If you still think someone abducted Caylee then there should be no reason for a change of venue for the simple fact that there are people out there who just have not done much research on this case. No offense intended. But I believe this topic is way OT which leads me to believe you may be just "pulling our leg".

I will check there in the threads. Did the police prove there is no Jeff Hopkins with a son Zack? I mean I hope they didn't just check one Jeff Hopkins. That would be like checking one John Smith.

Are there threads that prove there was no nanny? I mean official discovery? Can you send me that link? I am not pulling anyones leg here. I think it is possible that LE has made a horrible mistake here. If they have, they have made fools out of all of us. I just want to be sure. I will go and check the other threads, but if anyone has a link to some kind of proof that there is no nanny, please send it to me.

I will check there in the threads. Did the police prove there is no Jeff Hopkins with a son Zack? I mean I hope they didn't just check one Jeff Hopkins. That would be like checking one John Smith.

Are there threads that prove there was no nanny? I mean official discovery? Can you send me that link? I am not pulling anyones leg here. I think it is possible that LE has made a horrible mistake here. If they have, they have made fools out of all of us. I just want to be sure. I will go and check the other threads, but if anyone has a link to some kind of proof that there is no nanny, please send it to me.

I have followed this case from day one. The only mistake i seen them make was when they let Casey out on bond. A HUGE WASTE IMO.

Notthatsmart,
I believe all of us want the LE to get the right person.

You might want to keep in mind, when LE was talking to KC, it wasn't to convict her. It was to find her Baby. The little girl who was missing.

The LE took what she said, and hot tailed it out to the streets. Only to find out that EVERYTHING she said was a lie.

And you believe this was done, cause KC knew she was going to be accused... Of what??

At this point, we are only looking for a missing child.

If she was in that mental state, where she was worried about being blamed.. then she must have known exactly what she was going to get blamed for.. and THAT was what she was worried about.. and not finding the child she knows she will be blamed for...

Hence, why would she even need them to look at the tapes??

And way.. tons of threads. You'll find some discussing this in depth so that you can see that not only the LE, but the WS also did our best to investigate what KC said, etc. She isn't being railroaded. That is for sure.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lineman21
Back