Evidence of Premeditation?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This just struck me -- and I might be way off... Am I remembering correctly that Terri sent J to live with her parents in January? So... she changed his name to match theirs. Maybe she was trying to more thoroughly offload him as well.

Very strange..sure makes you wonder doesn't it? Why would be a logical reason for anyone to post a pic w/caption like that? I mean if you did take a pic..and then realized that your child (step or not) was NOT in the pic for whatever reason..why wouldn't you retake it when they came back OR not post the dang thing at all?...cause she's a @*^%$...

I have to agree puf..that she definitely (imo) had an ulterior motive for taking and posting that particular pic and caption...but then again this is TH..a person I believe to have an ulterior motive for everything she has ever done in life...

Exactly, pondering mind...If by chance the pic was made and u realize the sibling isn't in the pic you would re take it...Terri was psycho..who has a birthday party in the older siblings class room to begin with..and then take a pic of the baby with the entire class minus the sibling...makes no sense..

I would not be surprised if she actually sent kyron to the bathroom and then made the picture just so ky wouldn't be in the pic and then when kaine or someone questioned where was ky she said oh he snuck off to the bathroom..

I also now wondering if this is where that assumption came that kyron didn;t enjoy sharing certain things with his sis..I forget now where that came from but it was mentioned about baby k having her 1 yr birthday in kyrons classroom..which i found to be more than strange..its inappropriate and i cant imagine what mrs. porter thought of such an inappropriate thing to have taken place.. im quite sure many were taken aback..i know my mom has taught elementary for 29 yrs and has never heard of such, ever..

ETA~ if anyone off hand remembers and knows where I may find that info pertaining to babies 1st bday party in Ky's class along with that discussion and/or links to the info about Ky not liking to share certain things with his sister..just post {or PM me with it so we don't derail the thread}..I am wanting to revisit this particular detail..TIA

Food For Thought. I'm assuming she IS guilty.

J's changed name & booting him off to her parents. To me this screams A > She was NOT happy with her marrige and was looking for a way out. IMHO this says J is MY child. Kyron is not. About as subtle as a gun right. Moving J away is also IMO just a ploy to get him out of the firing line. She would of known that his was going to be covered in the media. She knew what was about to hit and wanted him out of there. That to me is premeditation.

The doctors visit. Is a complete load of crud. As is the ear ache story of Baby K. What more empathy could a person get with a sick child ? Now i may be over jumping the mark here but a mild case of Munchausen Syndrome may be what kick started it off. She was craving appreciation that she felt she was getting anywhere else. Playing the part of doting mother.

The FB comment is extremely Iffy. The whole point of taking a class photo with Baby K WITHOUT Kyron would be kind of a fantasy, just a taste of what it would be like without him there.

Premeditation to me is extreme. She had more than enough time to research, to plot and to plan. To me also that she was an avid CSI veiwer, i know i know, it's just a tv show. But to me her mind - is capable of taking from that and plotting out her own little plans. IMHO

Damn how I wish that Oregon had the "Sunshine Law".. I'd just love to know what if anything else was possibly found on Terri's laptop,computer, cell phone internet, etc, etc..

If she was dumb enough to have sent such damning things such as emails spewing hatred of her 7 yr old stepson that called her "mom", along with emails of wanting to hurt this same small child, then Kaine himself saying that Terri "lived" on her laptop{which no one needed being told that as it was quite evident just from the lil' we know of such as FB}...well.... I'd just be willing to bet that she more than likely was doing a little digging into different methods IYKWIM? I'll use CA as an example with her "googling" of "neck breaking", "how to kill someone with house hold goods", "how to make chloroform", etc, etc..need I say more?

One thing that hasn't been mentioned is the locations she parked the truck at the two Fred Meyers. It seems that LE believe she parked relatively far away from the store at both locations on a day that was fairly inclement. I agree that parking the truck in front of the school, if it indeed happened, is suspicious, but that may be argued away by Terri not wanting to maneuver the large truck in the small, crowded school parking lot. However the Fred Meyers are a different thing, there is no reason to think those lots were crowded at all on Friday afternoon. Surely ample parking space near the store would have been available. So why did she park so far away from the stores? At one she parked pretty much as as far as you could from the store, even though it is a pretty small lot. The obvious answer, if she is responsible and planned it, is she wanted to stay away from security cameras or maybe from other shoppers noticing something as they went to their cars.

The phone pings obviously undermine careful planning but maybe that was just a screw-up, perhaps she thought the phone was off when it really wasn't, or it pinged when it was off or something like that.

I could see TH making this "OOoops" of a mistake in her obviously well though out and well planned "disappearance" of Kyron{most obvious reason I feel it was so well planned is the fact that we still to this very day have no inkling of an idea of where she disposed of precious Kyron}..

But back to the OOoops.. I feel she very easily could have been under the impression{as I was until just recently}that all she would have to do in order to not have her movements tracked/traced on her cell phone by GPS and/or pinging would be to simply have the phone powered OFF during the time and places that she did not want there to be evidence that she went that day..I think most are under this same impression as I was..

but someone here at WS pointed us to documentation that says UNLESS THE BATTERY IS REMOVED FROM THE CELL PHONE, that in some instances(depending on the make/model of the cell phone)the cell phone is still traceable/trackable even with the phone powered OFF..

For a lawsuit against the school, wouldn't she still need to be married to Kaine? And for any insurance as far as Kyron is concerned, he would need to be found. So wouldn't that would mean staying with Kaine, and finding Kyron ?

FR: I believe she tried to stay with him. He's the one who put a stop to that.

I could see TH making this "OOoops" of a mistake in her obviously well though out and well planned "disappearance" of Kyron{most obvious reason I feel it was so well planned is the fact that we still to this very day have no inkling of an idea of where she disposed of precious Kyron}..

But back to the OOoops.. I feel she very easily could have been under the impression{as I was until just recently}that all she would have to do in order to not have her movements tracked/traced on her cell phone by GPS and/or pinging would be to simply have the phone powered OFF during the time and places that she did not want there to be evidence that she went that day..I think most are under this same impression as I was..

but someone here at WS pointed us to documentation that says UNLESS THE BATTERY IS REMOVED FROM THE CELL PHONE, that in some instances(depending on the make/model of the cell phone)the cell phone is still traceable/trackable even with the phone powered OFF..

This is what I've come to believe as well.

If they eventually find Kyron buried somewhere, that might suggest premeditation. Did she prepare the hole the previous day? Would she have had time to dig a hole to bury him that day? Would she have been able to get away to dig the hole after his disappearance was made known?

I keep thinking of that white pickup driven by a woman that idled on a neighbor's road thirty minutes before Kyron's bus and around 2-3 a.m. the very night he went missing. I think whatever happened to him was around the home much earlier than is thought.

What is the Sunshine Law?

Hi angela! sorry I guess I shoulda put that explanation in my above post instead of assuming everyone in this forum had followed cases in Florida..lol..

It's a law that is in Florida{the Sunshine state}that allows disclosure to the public and media of all court documents that are filed{as soon as they are filed}.. along with all video and audio recordings of jail phonecalls and visits..{e.g. all of the famous Casey Anthony videos of her acting like a spoiled b*@#ch in those jailhouse visits}..

Of course thats just in lay terms and just my words explaining it, I'm quite certain others may have a better definition and/or description...

Here ya go..here's a much better explanation..

The Florida Sunshine Law is a series of laws designed to guarantee that the public has access to the public records of governmental bodies in Florida. The law was first enacted in 1995. The original statues read as:

The Florida Open Meetings Law (Fla. Stat. sec 286) governs the extent to which public meetings are open to the public.

The Florida Public Records Law (Fla. Stat. sec. 119) governs the inspection and copying of public records.

To learn more about how to make a public records request in this state, please see: Florida FOIA procedures
http://sunshinereview.org/index.php/Florida_Sunshine_Law

This is purely speculation on my part, but I feel the key to this investigation involves the three children in this blended family.
J was sent away.
LE found out something, they wish they didn't know.
They are investigating things connected to Kyron going missing.
We will be surprised when this is all over.
The Dr. appointment, Terri leaving the school, separate from Kyron, (Desiree saying what was Kyron doing by the truck when he was supposed to be in class) I think this leads to premeditation, to getting rid of Kyron, but, IMO, the premeditation wasn't planned months in advance, something happened recently, that in Terri's mind, Kyron had to be eliminated. All this is MIO.

The seizure email is proof of premeditation. Imagine the prosecutor hammering in this ONE fact that uses Terri's own words in her email...'Kyron's been staring off into space and sometimes wanders and forgets where he is, Doc thinks he's having mini-seizures.'

She says THAT and then proceeds to drop Kyron off in a 'chaotic school with over 300 people wandering around, no organization whatsoever' again her words...in the middle of the hallway, no supervision, not making sure a responsible teacher has him with her AND knows to watch for this type of 'seizure' activity. THAT will be what sways the jury, it sure as heck had a profound impact on me as a parent.

bbm

This has been a big contention for me in this statement by Terri.

What are the odds that a child exhibits this many symptoms ONLY in the presence of his stepmother and yet no other family member has witnessed any of these symptoms?

I could see if it might be just one isolated symptom but, she's listed three...plus mention of a Dr's diagnostic suspicions. I can't wait to see how she backs that one up.

bbm

What are the odds that a child exhibits this many symptoms ONLY in the presence of his stepmother and yet no other family member has witnessed any of these symptoms?

I could see if it might be just one isolated symptom but, she's listed three...plus mention of a Dr's diagnostic suspicions. I can't wait to see how she backs that one up.

ITA, and when I heard that, I remembered what K & D said in one of their early interviews about behavioral things they are working on at school. I wonder if Terri morphed whatever issues those were to this new potential dx. Again, showing that she was far more observant of Kyron's health than his own parents (ie. the nearsighted email).

ITA, and when I heard that, I remembered what K & D said in one of their early interviews about behavioral things they are working on at school. I wonder if Terri morphed whatever issues those were to this new potential dx. Again, showing that she was far more observant of Kyron's health than his own parents (ie. the nearsighted email).

Just another way to lay the ground work for her final act...:furious:

It's time for Kyron to come home...darling boy, it's time to show the way!

bbm

Only thing is, I think TH probably did spend more time with Kyron than anyone else did. Kaine may have worked at home more than we thought before this recent motion, but still he was working.

Only thing is, I think TH probably did spend more time with Kyron than anyone else did. Kaine may have worked at home more than we thought before this recent motion, but still he was working.

True...but, one would think that Terri witnessing one or more of these episodes of possible seizures would have brought it to the attention of either bio-parent immediately...yet she didn't...?

:waitasec:Odd response for the stepmother to say the least!

True...but, one would think that Terri witnessing one or more of these episodes of possible seizures would have brought it to the attention of either bio-parent immediately...yet she didn't...?

:waitasec:Odd response for the stepmother to say the least!

Yes, you're right, I would think she would have told Desiree in one of those lengthy emails.

Desiree was about to take Kyron on a houseboat...his Stepdad was taking him fishing.

How could Terri "forget" to tell them about these disturbing symptoms? What Mother on the jury would ever believe anyone who loved a child would not be concerned that the people taking him for the summer knew he was having possible "seizures."

Desiree was about to take Kyron on a houseboat...his Stepdad was taking him fishing.

How could Terri "forget" to tell them about these disturbing symptoms? What Mother on the jury would ever believe anyone who loved a child would not be concerned that the people taking him for the summer knew he was having possible "seizures."

With Kyron about to enjoy the loving care of his mother and excited about having fun fishing and houseboating, a BPD'd person's typical response would be jealousy, resentment, and panic.

Maybe Terri's contrived 'symptoms' concerning Kyron were a personality-disordered method of maintaining control, dominance, and superiority. Maybe with marital problems at home and feeling Kaine's plummeting opinion/esteem of her, she developed this "delusion" as she was in the process of falling into mental-health-crisis. I believe this probably coincided with alcohol abuse and promiscuity. Its pretty typical, sorry to say.

If this scenario is true, I really really wonder at what point in time the impulse to kill began. I know from sad unfortunate personal family experience that mental illness can be masked for way too long. I feel deeply for Kaine, as I suspect he exercised much tolerance and felt deep angst as he waited and hoped for Terri to pull out of her mental/emotional/physical nose-dive after K's birth.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413
Back