Evidence Photos Released

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The main thing that I notice missing from the Car trash is anything for a kid to drink, like a drink box, or fruit juice.
Wonder how old the trash is?

This was the trash that was found in KC's car when it was picked up by GA and CA on July 15. KC dumped the car at Amscot on 6/27 so I imagine the trash is from just right before then. There are no kid items in there because the trash came from TonE's apt and Caylee was long since dead so there would be no kids stuff in there.

Has anyone called CA?????? The pizza is missing!!!! You know....the one that spent 19 days in the hot Florida sunshine and ended up smelling like human decomposition! Where's the pizza.....I thought there was pizza. It's almost like we've been lied to or there have been some miscontruths. I'm sooooo frushtrated about this I can barely shhwwalllow! No pizza in the d@mn car!

LOL, just like that time Cindy yelled at the media in her yard "NO ODOR, there was NO ODOR in the car" I would like to tell her "NO PIZZA, there was NO PIZZA in the car!"

Has anyone called CA?????? The pizza is missing!!!! You know....the one that spent 19 days in the hot Florida sunshine and ended up smelling like human decomposition! Where's the pizza.....I thought there was pizza. It's almost like we've been lied to or there have been some miscontruths. I'm sooooo frushtrated about this I can barely shhwwalllow! No pizza in the d@mn car!

Yes, someone should notify CA immediately of this new development. Maybe [Insert NameOfChoice Here] took the pizza out of the D@mnCar! Or maybe the whole incident was simply misconshhtrued.

I wonder if the trash from Tony's was an attempt to disguish the smell. Or did she put it there to disguish the body, in case someone did get into the trunk?

But pizza in the trunk? Uhhhhh.... nope. I don't think so. Not today.

Cindy, listening to you? A waste, a huge waste. Absolutely. From DayOne.
:loser:
I used to feel sympathy for CA, but over the last months it slowly and surely slipped away. The more she talked, the more it slipped away. Pity she didn't shut up back in August sometime.
:hand:
But this is a horrible, devastating, heart-breaking life event that struck a mortal blow to their lives, and there but for the Grace of God could go almost any one of us. And I for one am very thankful not to wear the shoes in which they find themselves. So I mellow slightly; not toward her, but the situation and the nightmare it must be.

However, that being said, let me further clarify that with the thought that maybe my slight mellowing is directly related to CA's silence as of late.

Cause if when she does start talking, if she's still talking that ImaginaryNani bull again I think my head will explode.
:scream:
Jeeze Louuuuuuise. . . . give me a break from that Cindy! No one's buying it.
:hand:

Does anyone think that the reason she took the trash from TL's apt was because she'd stolen something and stashed it in the trash?

LOL, just like that time Cindy yelled at the media in her yard "NO ODOR, there was NO ODOR in the car" I would like to tell her "NO PIZZA, there was NO PIZZA in the car!"

It is possible the maggots already consumed what ever food stuff was in there. I see a photo of lunch meat, stouffers and velveta that could all stink to high heaven. Anything with milk or meat would.

Does anyone think that the reason she took the trash from TL's apt was because she'd stolen something and stashed it in the trash?

I think that trash also contains invoices, receipts from AL's roommate....I think the initial feeling was that KC had taken them to get the creditcard and/or bank account info from them....for another shopping spree she may have been planning. Otherwise, why in the world would she take the trash from AL's apartment?

I don't know, I thought she put the trash in her trunk so it would account for the terrible odor in there. Who rides around with garbage in their trunk? Unless you live in an area where you have to cart your trash to the dump and I don't think Orlando is one of those areas. Any ideas, please?

I don't know, I thought she put the trash in her trunk so it would account for the terrible odor in there. Who rides around with garbage in their trunk? Unless you live in an area where you have to cart your trash to the dump and I don't think Orlando is one of those areas. Any ideas, please?

IIRC even tonE was surprised about hearing his garbage was in the car....if she was looking for a dumpster--she parked right next to one at Amscot....hope that helps....

its not her...my sis in law sent me a test on facebook and this was the profile pic. she must have liked it and downloaded it to her account.( kc not my sil.)

It certainly looks like her eyebrow. I am not sure about her hands or anything, but that looks like her eyebrow.

It is possible the maggots already consumed what ever food stuff was in there. I see a photo of lunch meat, stouffers and velveta that could all stink to high heaven. Anything with milk or meat would.

Stink? Yes, the empty food packages/cans/boxes would stink like every can of old garbage every adult on this board has probably encountered in their lifetime - kind of like a ripe dumpster that never gets washed out.

Would these common garbage items produce a smell that an experienced LE detective, a tow yard owner, a grandfather with a LE background and an (initially panicked) nurse all confuse with what they know to be the distinct odor of a cadaver? In my opinion, no.

I don't believe it's reasonable for me to think every one of them was wrong when even I can tell the difference between rotten garbage (milk, pork, beef, chicken, fish, et al) and a decaying dead mammal that I have crossed paths with many times over my years.

Death has a very distinct odor, and bad velvetta with salami it is not.

ITA. A homeless guy died a couple of block from our house a few years ago -there is No Way that one can confuse the smell of death with the smell of garbage. Think 100 dead racoons in a vat of lard, in the hot sun.

Has anyone noticed the name on the receipts? Who is that person? Or have I missed somebody!?

Has anyone noticed the name on the receipts? Who is that person? Or have I missed somebody!?

Nathan, TL's then roommate. The bag of trash reportedly came from their apartment, though it is up for speculation as to why KC had a bag of their trash in the trunk of her car.

Maybe she offered to take his trash out and rather than go to the apt dumpster she just put it in her trunk and forgot about it. With KC there is no telling what she was thinking.

14974476-06113618.jpg

Orlando Sentinel, link below, #22. Does that look familiar?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-photos-casey-anthony-discovery-040609,0,4477109.photogallery

That looks like Anthony Keidis or some random rockstar and his girlfriend, definitely not KC.

Stink? Yes, the empty food packages/cans/boxes would stink like every can of old garbage every adult on this board has probably encountered in their lifetime - kind of like a ripe dumpster that never gets washed out.

Would these common garbage items produce a smell that an experienced LE detective, a tow yard owner, a grandfather with a LE background and an (initially panicked) nurse all confuse with what they know to be the distinct odor of a cadaver? In my opinion, no.

I don't believe it's reasonable for me to think every one of them was wrong when even I can tell the difference between rotten garbage (milk, pork, beef, chicken, fish, et al) and a decaying dead mammal that I have crossed paths with many times over my years.

I grew up in the country. People got lost in our miles of dense woods and were found after time had passed. People were isolated and sometimes died of accident or old age and weren't found immediately. There were no funeral homes and no embalming available and the dead were laid out in the front parlor.

There is no way the smell of death can be passed off as the smell of rotten meat or rotten food or a dead animal. To someone who knows that smell, it is instantly recognizable, unmistakable, and very unforgetable.

Whether the jury knows it or not, GA and CA ( an ex LE and a nurse) knew that pizza had nothing to do with the smell in KC's car.

If KC didn't do it. Who does George think killed Caylee and stuck Georges own "Henkel" duct tape across her face? Who does he think put a little heart on the tape in the same way that KC puts hearts on things? Who jammed the body in his garbage bags, then his own laundry hamper and threw it in the well known dumping area just down the road?

Aliens? The Nanny? A mad man still lurking about?

KC dumped the car at Amscot on 6/27 so I imagine the trash is from just right before then.

Resp. snipped

I noticed the one receipt from Fusion with NL's name on it is dated 5/24 (photo #75)...

And re the Kiwi cleaner bottle in the photos (photo #72), the description from their website:

Kiwi Sport Fast-Acting Cleaner is ideal for restoring the appearance of newer or lightly soiled sport shoes in just minutes. The "fast-acting" foam breaks down quickly as it lifts dirt and stains. No messy reidue; dries in less than 10 minutes. Works great on all smooth leather sport shoes. Includes convenient scrubber built into the cap.

284-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member