EVIDENCE - Pro and Con #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't know what would motivate him to be dishonest or change his story, but I do believe that's him. When we first learned his name, I looked him up and found that very profile. I've visited in occasionally since then, too. It's been the same one for at least a year or so. The only thing I've seen him change is his privacy settings. There isn't as much to see as there once was. :twocents:

I know. The profile looks the same as before and if it wasn't really him,I'd hope he would come forward and say so. Guess I'm just hoping that he hasn't turned to the dark side. It's not really smart to change your story in a murder investigation.

Motherof5, can you remind me where we read that SS said he dropped Heather off, because she was tired, and that he didn't go inside? This is the quote I'm finding at a quick glance:

“When I got back in Murrells Inlet, it was about 3 a.m.,” he said. “I couldn’t imagine her going back out because she was tired. It doesn’t really add up.”

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/local/aynor/article_e27b8722-81fa-11e3-a440-001a4bcf6878.html

TIA. I, too, am hoping he hasn't gone to the dark side. :facepalm:

Motherof5, can you remind me where we read that SS said he dropped Heather off, because she was tired, and that he didn't go inside? This is the quote I'm finding at a quick glance:

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/local/aynor/article_e27b8722-81fa-11e3-a440-001a4bcf6878.html

TIA. I, too, am hoping he hasn't gone to the dark side. :facepalm:

That is the quote I'm referring to. He claims that Heather was tired and he dropped her off...she asked him to come in because she was tired? Makes no sense but then he also said,

"He said he “definitely” dropped Elvis off after 2 a.m. Dec. 18."

We know that isn't true either. He also said that Heather didn't speak with anyone by phone during their date. He didn't see Heather speaking with anyone by phone because the date ended before he claimed it did. Now he says Heather invited him in and he went in. How can that be when Heather called BW before 2:00am and SM called Heather even before that then SS says he dropped her off after 2:00am? As SS would say,doesn't add up.

That is the quote I'm referring to. He claims that Heather was tired and he dropped her off...she asked him to come in because she was tired? Makes no sense but then he also said,

We know that isn't true either. He also said that Heather didn't speak with anyone by phone during their date. He didn't see Heather speaking with anyone by phone because the date ended before he claimed it did. Now he says Heather invited him in and he went in. How can that be when Heather called BW before 2:00am and SM called Heather even before that then SS says he dropped her off after 2:00am? As SS would say,doesn't add up.
Yeah, something's rotten in the cotton, for sure. I guess I just want it to add up, so I was trying to think of a world where both stories could be true. He didn't actually say he took her home because she was tired. Maybe since it was late, she regretted inviting him in and used the excuse that she was tired, which is why he didn't stay long. Then the night unfolded, dreadfully, after he left. Maybe he just has the times wrong? I know I may be reaching, but like I said, I just want everything to add up, mostly because I don't want there to be any reasonable doubt.

JMO.

His word vs the phone records on HE's phone, combined with the GPS indicators on H.E.'s phone. In the end the data is what will be believable. I'd be surprised if investigators hadn't also looked at his phone records and ping signals to see where he was at the time H.E. went missing.

One more example of how a witnesses' recollection can be off, not because they're trying to get one over on investigators, but just because their own perception of what occurred is different than reality.

Yeah, something's rotten in the cotton, for sure. I guess I just want it to add up, so I was trying to think of a world where both stories could be true. He didn't actually say he took her home because she was tired. Maybe since it was late, she regretted inviting him in and used the excuse that she was tired, which is why he didn't stay long. Then the night unfolded, dreadfully, after he left. Maybe he just has the times wrong? I know I may be reaching, but like I said, I just want everything to add up, mostly because I don't want there to be any reasonable doubt.

JMO.

He was wayyyyy wrong about the time for sure but everything he's now saying makes no sense. He also says that Heather sent the pic of herself driving to BW and he doesn't know if she sent it to her dad or not. Really,according to LE she sent it to her dad. He's odd.

BBM I have thought a lot about this and SS may have thought she didn't make any calls. But, sometime during the date, Heather probably went to the bathroom and could easily have made a call then and SS wouldn't have know about it. Same with SS going to the bathroom leaving Heather alone for a few minutes would have been another opportunity for her to make a call.

Shiraldi said he doesn’t recall Elvis speaking with anyone via cell phone during their date other than her father, Terry Elvis, and Warrelmann.

Interesting that he said Heather wasn't crying or upset during their date...yet she was crying and upset when she called BW and according to this quote,SS was there when Heather spoke to BW by phone.. I guess SS was sitting there while Heather was crying to BW about SM? Also interesting that TE and LE have never mentioned Heather speaking to TE during the date but SS said she did. Maybe he means that Heather text the pic of herself driving to TE and BW and didn't actually speak to them during the date? He makes no sense.

BBM I have thought a lot about this and SS may have thought she didn't make any calls. But, sometime during the date, Heather probably went to the bathroom and could easily have made a call then and SS wouldn't have know about it. Same with SS going to the bathroom leaving Heather alone for a few minutes would have been another opportunity for her to make a call.

I have thought about that too. I guess it's because we have heard nothing about more than one call to BW and no calls to TE.

His word vs the phone records on HE's phone, combined with the GPS indicators on H.E.'s phone. In the end the data is what will be believable. I'd be surprised if investigators hadn't also looked at his phone records and ping signals to see where he was at the time H.E. went missing.

One more example of how a witnesses' recollection can be off, not because they're trying to get one over on investigators, but just because their own perception of what occurred is different than reality.

All very true but he is now camped out discussing the case with the Moorer supporters and that's a bit odd.

I don't know what would motivate him to be dishonest or change his story, but I do believe that's him. When we first learned his name, I looked him up and found that very profile. I've visited in occasionally since then, too. It's been the same one for at least a year or so. The only thing I've seen him change is his privacy settings. There isn't as much to see as there once was. :twocents:
I second that.

All very true but he is now camped out discussing the case with the Moorer supporters and that's a bit odd.

He doesn't seem like the sharpest knife in the drawer to me. The M's would love, of course, for him to be implicated in Heather's disappearance, but other than being kind of dumb and odd, he's not going to become the suspect since there is (allegedly) evidence that ties the M's to Heather's disappearance and presumed death and they are going on trial for murder in a matter of months.

From the original police report (12/19/14):

BBM

Terry Elvis spoke to SS, who stated that he picked the victim up at her residence at approximately 7PM on that date. SS stated that they went to dinner, went looking at Christmas lights, and then to the parking lot of Inlet Square Mall, to teach her to drive a manual drive vehicle. SS stated that he then took the victim back to her residence at approximately 2-2:30AM, and that she went inside the apartment and that her vehicle was in the driveway.

[...]

I spoke with BW, victim's roommate, who stated that she last received a phone call from the victim at 1:44AM on December 18th. BW stated that the victim seemed like she was crying and upset, due to receiving a phone call from SM, whom the victim has previously had a relationship. BW stated that victim stated that she received a phone call from SM, who told her that he had left his wife and wanted to be with the victim.

From Timeline:
<snipped for focus>
12/17/13 (10:43PM) - Heather sends TE (Dad) a text message/picture about how she was driving a stick shift.
12/18/13 (>1:35AM) - Date drops Heather off at her Condo. Car never moved from River Oaks property. [According to Police Report, Date said he dropped Heather off between 2:00-2:30AM]
12/18/13 (1:35AM) - Phone call from pay phone (10th Avenue North) by SM to Heather. (call is 4:53 minutes long)
12/18/13 (1:53:05AM - 2:09:48AM) - Heather posts 10 times on Tumblr.
12/18/13 (1:44AM) - Heather speaks to Roomate (BW) crying and upset, due to receiving a phone call from SM.

So yes, if date (SS) dropped Heather off anytime between 1:35AM and 2:30AM and went inside with her...

1. SS would have possibly heard conversation or at least knew that someone (SM) called Heather at 1:35AM. He states he only knew about calls/texts from/to BW and TE.
  2. SS would have seen/heard/knew Heather was on the phone with BW at 1:44AM.
  3. SS would have seen her crying and upset.
  4. BW could have known SS was there.
  5. SS would have seen Heather posting on Tumblr.
  6. Also, SS stated that he did not get home until 3AM. I never understood or believed that it would take him 1 hour to drive [home] from Heather's to Murrells Inlet. So, if he in fact went inside Heather's, then he would have left her place around 2:30AM since it takes roughly 20-30 minutes from Heather's to SS's home.
I think there's some new found holes in these latest comments/recollections.

In a recent fb post SS says "she did invite me in but I didn't stay long because it was late".

So does the spelling of the last name of SS have a 'c' or not? Because it looks over time like sometimes and sometimes not, from more than one source.

Could it be....that SS was an accomplice........somehow with the Ms. Just a thought and JMO.

So does the spelling of the last name of SS have a 'c' or not? Because it looks over time like sometimes and sometimes not, from more than one source.
With a "c" is correct. Some MSM have it wrong. PR has it correct (go figure IMO).

It's pretty simple. Basic logic dictates that you can't have something in existence and not in existence at the same time. Perhaps a better way to say it in this case is you can't, at the same time, have someone going in a condo and not going in a condo. Just as you can't have a phone log that permanently ends at both 3:41 and 6-ish.

One would hope that by trial, should there be a trial, the state and its witnesses will all be telling the same story, and the data logs will align. Because I can't imagine a scenario where the defense would say, 'Aw heck, someone last saw her at this time vs that time, or was in her residence or wasn't...whatever!'

Curious about something. Is there a way to delete texts without having the phone on and being on someone's cell phone account? Remember all of the texts that TM alluded to being missing from Heather's phone? I've been wondering if TM deleted them after Heather went missing. How else would she know about them and that they were deleted?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState
Back