EVIDENCE - Pro and Con

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do I feel like it was said that SM and TM were in the truck together when the call was made to Heather?
I was about to ask you if you remembered something like this. I dont trust my memory at all and you shouldnt either but for some reason I thought Tammy stayed in the truck talking to someone on her phone while he went inside. So when it was told that he was on the pay phone, I wondered if he went out the back and came around to the side to use the pay phone hoping Tammy wouldnt see him. Im not sure if I imagined this or not.

(bringing my question over from Bond thread) I have wondered if they couldn't have quickly sedated her hence being able to move her quickly and do whatever later wherever. If TM was in back seat...

I am not at all knowledgeable about that and wonder how easily DNA is left. Is it just from being in a car and lightly touching something? Obviously hair evidence could be vacuumed out. If there was no violence would it be hard to wipe out DNA?

(bringing my question over from Bond thread) I have wondered if they couldn't have quickly sedated her hence being able to move her quickly and do whatever later wherever. If TM was in back seat...

I am not at all knowledgeable about that and wonder how easily DNA is left. Is it just from being in a car and lightly touching something? Obviously hair evidence could be vacuumed out. If there was no violence would it be hard to wipe out DNA?

I wouldn't think it would be difficult to get rid of DNA in the truck bed. For the cab, they could have put a cover over the seat to throw away after the crime.

I was about to ask you if you remembered something like this. I dont trust my memory at all and you shouldnt either but for some reason I thought Tammy stayed in the truck talking to someone on her phone while he went inside. So when it was told that he was on the pay phone, I wondered if he went out the back and came around to the side to use the pay phone hoping Tammy wouldnt see him. Im not sure if I imagined this or not.

I never heard that. Interesting !!!

I have quoted your comment. BBM-Have you been swayed by any information not yet in evidence regarding this case? I think most everyone that has followed this case has been swayed one way or the other.
I have thoughts and theories, of course. However, my theories go all ways. Have I been swayed as to absolute guilt or innocence? Not in the slightest, because I know I am only dealing with part of the evidence. I am one of those bizarre people who sit on the fence until I hear something coming out of the mouth of the accused that convinces me of their guilt (as in a video or in person) or see what evidence is presented at trial. I assume there are many others out there like me. I am willing to entertain all theories that fit the known facts, and even then take the "known facts" with a grain of salt. I suppose that is why I have that opinion noted above.

I never heard that. Interesting !!!

Victory, you are correct. I have heard "Tammy stayed in the truck talking to someone on her phone while he went inside" before. However, I have never seen that in the media or verified by the media. As far as I can tell the facts about the payphone from the media are that SM called Heather from a payphone on 1929 10th ave north (Mr Joe White Ave.)
Also, from the recent bond hearing, SM's atty said that LE had him on surveillance making the call from the payphone. If TM was with SM at the time of the payphone call we will have to wait until the trial or if the gag order is lifted to verify that.

does anyone remember receipts from Kangaroo found in Heathers car?

does anyone remember receipts from Kangaroo found in Heathers car?

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_ada6ad1c-8f77-11e3-8ca7-001a4bcf6878.html

The receipts, dated Dec. 17, were from earlier in the day when she stopped at the Myrtle Beach Kangaroo on Mr. Joe White Avenue, and then the Carolina Forest McDonalds at International Drive. According to the police report, the Kangaroo receipt was time stamped 4:18 p.m. Dec. 17, and the McDonald’s receipt was time stamped 4:34 p.m.

Seems to tie in with the theory that the M's were stalking Heather all day.

The initial missing persons report indicated that HCPD found 2 receipts in the front PASSENGER AREA of Heather's car that were dated December 17th. The first receipt was from (none other than) the Kangaroo on 10th Avenue North. Initially, I questioned why LE found the receipts important enough to note them specifically in the PR... but after putting together that one of the receipts found in her car was from the same gas station that SM called her from later on that night/early next morning... what are the CHANCES? Could it have been SM's receipt?

I found this on the phone thread post number 37

The initial missing persons report indicated that HCPD found 2 receipts in the front PASSENGER AREA of Heather's car that were dated December 17th. The first receipt was from (none other than) the Kangaroo on 10th Avenue North. Initially, I questioned why LE found the receipts important enough to note them specifically in the PR... but after putting together that one of the receipts found in her car was from the same gas station that SM called her from later on that night/early next morning... what are the CHANCES? Could it have been SM's receipt?

I found this on the phone thread post number 37

Love the thought, but it seems too easy.

I don't suppose we have an address from the receipt? I know there's no way we could have access to that, but Kangaroos are plentiful around here and like I said, there's another one a block away.

I have thoughts and theories, of course. However, my theories go all ways. Have I been swayed as to absolute guilt or innocence? Not in the slightest, because I know I am only dealing with part of the evidence. I am one of those bizarre people who sit on the fence until I hear something coming out of the mouth of the accused that convinces me of their guilt (as in a video or in person) or see what evidence is presented at trial. I assume there are many others out there like me. I am willing to entertain all theories that fit the known facts, and even then take the "known facts" with a grain of salt. I suppose that is why I have that opinion noted above.

Thanks Ghostwheel. BBM--I am much the same way.

I don't suppose we have an address from the receipt? I know there's no way we could have access to that, but Kangaroos are plentiful around here and like I said, there's another one a block away.
We began discussing this a year ago... (thread #22) WOW!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ec-2013-22-**ARREST**&p=10274285#post10274285

The receipts, dated Dec. 17, were from earlier in the day when she stopped at the Myrtle Beach Kangaroo on Mr. Joe White Avenue, and then the Carolina Forest McDonalds at International Drive.
According to the police report, the Kangaroo receipt was time stamped 4:18 p.m. Dec. 17, and the McDonald’s receipt was time stamped 4:34 p.m.

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_ada6ad1c-8f77-11e3-8ca7-001a4bcf6878.html

SM said that he lied about calling Heather because TM was there when he was questioned. You know,didn't want his wife to find out.......

The search warrant affidavit says Tammy Moorer gave a statement saying she was with her husband at all times on the night of Dec. 17 and early morning hours of Dec. 18.

Well SM,according to your wife,she was with you when you made that call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emmab