EVIDENCE - Pro and Con

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm of the opinion that LE will not make a mistake of trying to prove how Heather died, but just that she is dead and the only two who had ANY motive to kill her were the Ms. LE is being smart by not going down the road that the DA's went in the Casey Anthony trial, when the DA gave different scenarios of how Caylee could have been killed by Casey to the jury, thereby confusing them. IIRC, that jury made comments in interviews after the trial was over such as...if they (DA) can't tell them how Caylee died, then they couldn't convict Casey of murder.

So, LE just using the circumstational evidence, I hope will be able to prove that Heather is dead and those two did it. For me, so far from what little we know I feel that the circumstational evidence is pretty strong. Others may not feel that way.

I believe they could have found pictures of a deceased Heather in the moorers home..and other DNA evidence on their properties...The reason I say 'pictures'..is the evidence was immediate ...meaning they 'saw' something to lead to them 'knowing' who killed Heather

"I can tell you this isn't a case where we are looking for smoking gun, it was just the combination of evidence that was already there and the new evidence just added to that. So we don't have video of them killing her or anything along those lines," said Jimmy Richardson with the Horry County Solicitor's Office. "

It doesnt sound like they have photos to me.

http://www.wbtw.com/story/24823249/horry-county-police-explain-whats-nex

I don't think she did. I mean, think about it. TM seemingly had to control everything - so I'm sure this wasn't the first time she took control of his phone, his social media, etc.

I would think those are the things SM would've told Heather pretty early on? Something like: "Yeah, I'm married, but my wife is crazy. I only stay with her to protect my kids. You have no idea. She takes my phone, drinks all the time, yada...yada....yada. So - we've got to be very careful."

SM probably called her from payphones or work locations etc to keep things away from TM at all costs - so I don't think that was something out of the ordinary that night.

I don't think TM had the degree of control she is believed to have had. And I don't think she controlled SM's social media. I think she created social media in his name.

I also find it odd that Heather didn't know SM would not still be standing at the pay phone, so she called his cell, despite being fearful of TM.

I don't think the early morning of 12/18 was normal at all. I think it was decidedly atypical.

I must be losing my mind. I looked at the link I posted regarding copies of the search warrants I thought were dated 2/18/14, and I am seeing arrest warrants, not search warrants. And they are not dated 2/18/14.

I remember checking and double checking the dates before I originally posted about this to make sure it was accurate.

Are search warrants and arrest warrants different? I cannot find any search warrants in any of the links, just arrest warrants.

I apologize if I have misled. I am going to have to have my brain checked. I would have sworn in court that I saw search warrants dated 2/18/14.

Any ideas from any sleuthers about whether the search warrants would have disappeared from MSM, replaced with arrest warrants? I give up.:confused:

I must be losing my mind. I looked at the link I posted regarding copies of the search warrants I thought were dated 2/18/14, and I am seeing arrest warrants, not search warrants. And they are not dated 2/18/14.

I remember checking and double checking the dates before I originally posted about this to make sure it was accurate.

Are search warrants and arrest warrants different? I cannot find any search warrants in any of the links, just arrest warrants.

I apologize if I have misled. I am going to have to have my brain checked. I would have sworn in court that I saw search warrants dated 2/18/14.

Any ideas from any sleuthers about whether the search warrants would have disappeared from MSM, replaced with arrest warrants? I give up.:confused:

I don't think we've seen Search Warrants yet or at least I can't remember seeing them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Here's the news conference with the Chief of Police, saying evidence found at the house led to the murder charge:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX7CiwgxjlA

I think if you listen closely - what she says is key. They found evidence 'on the Moorer Property'. Then she goes on to add 'the house'. Her initial response was very specific to 'the property'.

I have a theory I've been running around in my head. One of these days (soon I hope!) I will have enough time to sit down and get it all out (and in a way that makes sense). :)

I don't think we've seen Search Warrants yet or at least I can't remember seeing them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I think you are right! I'm going to alert my previous post to be removed.

I suspect the evidence found on the property may be something known to be Heather's. Personal items like jewelry or her wallet -- something that LE could identify as belonging to Heather & there was no innocent explanation for that item being in the M's possession or in their home, a place where Heather had never been.

I always assumed that evidence "on the property" was the truck. Since LE said that it only added to or confirmed what they already knew.

I don't know if this is the correct thread to make this comment in, but I want to see more evidence even though I'm convinced the Ms did it.

I believe that yesterday, 3/28, they were supposed to have a preliminary hearing, but that was cancelled because they were indicted by a Grand Jury. But won't there still be a proceeding where they enter their pleas? Was that done already?

Sorry if I'm not up to speed on the court happenings, but I was interested in what evidence would be revealed at the preliminary hearing.

@Paula Caruso...*police told us DNA was found in 1 of the cars. We have not had any updates on what may have been found in or around the home."

3:02pm*- 7 Mar 14

https://mobile.twitter.com/PaulaCaruso

posting this here.this is where reporter, Paula Caruso, from WMBF, reports that DNA was found in the car...go to March 7, where the discussion starts.

https://twitter.com/PaulaCaruso

page down to March 7th to see this post...

@Paula Caruso...*police told us DNA was found in 1 of the cars. We have not had any updates on what may have been found in or around the home."

3:02pm*- 7 Mar 14

I suspect the evidence found on the property may be something known to be Heather's. Personal items like jewelry or her wallet -- something that LE could identify as belonging to Heather & there was no innocent explanation for that item being in the M's possession or in their home, a place where Heather had never been.

I keep wondering if it had something to do with her purse. Maybe something that was in it or a piece of the fabric, something... It just seemed like the media was talking about her purse, cell & keys in the beginning. Then they just stopped mentioning purse. Maybe it's my imagination. Idk.

I keep wondering if it had something to do with her purse. Maybe something that was in it or a piece of the fabric, something... It just seemed like the media was talking about her purse, cell & keys in the beginning. Then they just stopped mentioning purse. Maybe it's my imagination. Idk.

Her dad mentioned purse in the beginning, but Imo there was no way to know if she really had one with her. I think it may have been an assumption on his part, jmo.

Her dad mentioned purse in the beginning, but Imo there was no way to know if she really had one with her. I think it may have been an assumption on his part, jmo.

Maybe, but if her bag was beside her in that photo she texted to her dad, and if it wasn't found in her apartment or car after her disappearance, then that would support why they all originally said her purse was missing with her keys & cell.

Could be that they found the purse she had earlier at her apt and put that together with the license being loose inside the car and decided she didn't have a purse with her.

Could be that they found the purse she had earlier at her apt and put that together with the license being loose inside the car and decided she didn't have a purse with her.

BBM When reading this it occurred to me that LE might have DNA and/or prints from either JM or TM on Heather's drivers license.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pellepellestore