Evidence revealed during the course of the Wrongful Death action

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Where is the proof the these weren't the clothes that Rebeccca wore that day?

From page 223 from Ann Rule's novella:

"In this master bedroom, small-sized women's clothing - a pair of blue jeans, a whte undershirt, and a black, long-sleeved top- were folded neatly on the bed. (Detective) Williams bagged and labeled the clothing."

Rebecca is reported to sleep in the nude, perhaps she did not wear underwear as well? Some women do not.

And who would know if Rebecca was in the habit of doing any of these things? Jonah Shacknai, her boyfriend for almost two years, that's who.

.. while his 7 yo nephew is lying in a hospital in critical condition.. his brother distraught... this is his first thought of the day: "ooh *advertiser censored*!!!"

It is many a man's first thought of the day...no matter what the circumstances.

.. while his 7 yo nephew is lying in a hospital in critical condition.. his brother distraught... this is his first thought of the day: "ooh *advertiser censored*!!!"

Surely, in your admitted area of expertise, you have found that individuals respond differently in stressful situations?

Rebecca's clothing was not missing. They were neatly folded on the bed.

3. The search for clues can lead to idiosyncratic rules of thumb in making a decision. For example, a thing I look for in a drowning is whether or not the clothes are left folded. If they are found neatly folded on the beach, it usually points to a suicide.

Read more at http://www.s-cool.co.uk/a-level/soc...t/introduction-to-suicide#Ywt7ddAzvv4xzbcL.99

I think the clothes neatly folded on the bed were clean (to take to the hospital for Jonah the next day).

I think the clothes neatly folded on the bed were clean (to take to the hospital for Jonah the next day).

Doubtful they were Jonah's, since they were small-sized womens's clothing (as stated in post #181)

^"...from Ann Rule's novella..."

you keep quoting from her novella...fiction. not fact.

Yes you've discussed the "missing clothes", which weren't missing, but folded up neatly on the bed in the master bedroom.

How did the twins get in the mansion? Did Rebecca answer the door and invite them in? Did she offer them a beverage? What rooms were they in? They would not have had gloves on at this time, so where are fingerprints and DNA? Did they not shed one hair? Did they break in?

And how do the Zahaus know they sat on the bed, or that Adam put paint on Rebecca's nipple (and I suppose on all the other places she got paint while she was painting her suicide door note like her hands)?

Did the Zahaus have a video tape from that night? Without any physical evidence, their story is going to be very hard to prove....because iMO, it is not true.

RBM - 100% misleading information. AR does not state anywhere in her book these were the clothes Rebecca wore that day.

The clothing I am referring to comes from the Zahau lawsuit. The Zahau complaint states the clothing Rebecca was wearing on that date were not found at the scene of the murder. The Zahau's attached a specific detail to these pieces of clothing. The clothes Rebecca was wearing on that day she was murdered. Again, wearing the day she was murdered.

The clothing you are referring to comes from AR's book. The book is lacking the very important detail in black bold. The books states where the clothes were found, describes what type of clothing and they were folded neatly on the bed. From AR's book we are not able to discern whether the clothes were clean clothes or if they were the clothes Rebecca wore that day.

The clothing mentioned in the book leaves open several possibilities. The clothing stated in the lawsuit does not and is very specific. AR detailed what kind of clothes but failed to mention if these were the clothes Rebecca wore that day. Hence the reason the RBM is 100% misinformation.

RBM - 100% misleading information. AR does not state anywhere in her book these were the clothes Rebecca wore that day.

The clothing I am referring to comes from the Zahau lawsuit. The Zahau complaint states the clothing Rebecca was wearing on that date were not found at the scene of the murder. The Zahau's attached a specific detail to these pieces of clothing. The clothes Rebecca was wearing on that day she was murdered. Again, wearing the day she was murdered.

The clothing you are referring to comes from AR's book. The book is lacking the very important detail in black bold. The books states where the clothes were found, describes what type of clothing and they were folded neatly on the bed. From AR's book we are not able to discern whether the clothes were clean clothes or if they were the clothes Rebecca wore that day.

The clothing mentioned in the book leaves open several possibilities. The clothing stated in the lawsuit does not and is very specific. AR detailed what kind of clothes but failed to mention if these were the clothes Rebecca wore that day. Hence the reason the RBM is 100% misinformation.

And so now we're treating allegations in the lawsuit as fact.

And so now we're treating allegations in the lawsuit as fact.

That's quite a leap there. Rebecca's clothing she wore that day appears to be a major issue at getting to the truth. What she wore that day is a critical piece of information to be solved from a DNA standpoint in particular.

It is is not specifically addressed in the released SDSO information, is more than cloudy in Ann Rule's book (perhaps to heighten the mystery aspect of her writings) and is very specifically addressed in the lawsuit.

Like so many other issues in these almost 150 threads, there is no resolution as of yet in her alleged wrongful death which the Zahaus have every right to seek. And BTW, that is what this forum is about. Yes, posters state their theories and opinions and attempt to hold up those theories with evidence - albeit thinly available. But it's the best anyone can do until more information comes out from the proceedings now underway.

That's quite a leap there. Rebecca's clothing she wore that day appears to be a major issue at getting to the truth. What she wore that day is a critical piece of information to be solved from a DNA standpoint in particular.

It is is not specifically addressed in the released SDSO information, is more than cloudy in Ann Rule's book (perhaps to heighten the mystery aspect of her writings) and is very specifically addressed in the lawsuit.

Like so many other issues in these almost 150 threads, there is no resolution as of yet in her alleged wrongful death which the Zahaus have every right to seek. And BTW, that is what this forum is about. Yes, posters state their theories and opinions and attempt to hold up those theories with evidence - albeit thinly available. But it's the best anyone can do until more information comes out from the proceedings now underway.

My point is that just because the Zahaus allege the clothes are gone, doesn't make it a fact. LE states they were folded on the bed, and you obviously think that is not a fact.

My point is that just because the Zahaus allege the clothes are gone, doesn't make it a fact. LE states they were folded on the bed, and you obviously think that is not a fact.

I don't recall that LE stated that the clothes she wore that day were those that were folded up. Yes, I remember that they took them into evidence. If that is how they stated it - that those were identified by others as the clothes she wore that day - did they check them for DNA? Was that stated by chance if you recall or have that link?

I don't recall that LE stated that the clothes she wore that day were those that were folded up. Yes, I remember that they took them into evidence. If that is how they stated it - that those were identified by others as the clothes she wore that day - did they check them for DNA? Was that stated by chance if you recall or have that link?

Sorry! I mean Ann Rule states that a detective collected and labeled them as such. But I'm treating that as a fact.

Surely, in your admitted area of expertise, you have found that individuals respond differently in stressful situations?

Hello?

Were you actually trying to take a cheap shot by insinuating that I'm a prostitute?

Really? Or do I have this completely wrong, given the context of 'what Adam was doing with his penis"?

I just don't even. :thud:

Also, how do the Zahaus know what she was wearing the day she died? Has that been explained? Please pardon me if it has- I have not read the entire complaint

Hello?

Were you actually trying to take a cheap shot by insinuating that I'm a prostitute?

Really? Or do I have this completely wrong, given the context of 'what Adam was doing with his penis"?

I just don't even. :thud:

OMG No!! I thought I read that you were a BSDM expert- consultant or something. I apologize profusely of that's how I came across!

Sorry! I mean Ann Rule states that a detective collected and labeled them as such. But I'm treating that as a fact.

I will have to read through Ann's book again. I can't seem to get it to open up on my iPad anymore now that I've updated the system! Frustrating.

lmfao!!!!!

I managed a dungeon for several years. But I assure you, I was nowhere near any kind of Adam Shacknai-style 'responding'. :giggle:

Good grief, glad we cleared that up.

lmfao!!!!!

I managed a dungeon for several years. But I assure you, I was nowhere near any kind of Adam Shacknai-style 'responding'. :giggle:

Good grief, glad we cleared that up.

I have no idea what a dungeon is-except the popular club in New Orleans (which is awesome btw). I thought BSDM was about sex. Or kink or at least had leanings toward *advertiser censored*. It's not a sexual thing of some sort? I've read many of your postings where you've been able to kind of translate that world to us in a very articulate way. . .

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Cool wannabe
Back