Evidence revealed during the course of the Wrongful Death action

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
^^ but wait, Dina was so worried about Max in Rebecca's care. Right? yeah, right. Sorry for the sarcasm. But, in many posts I've pointed out that if Dina gave a Dam*, she would have been more on top of things. She wouldn't have been unreachable for hours after Max was hurt. Her guilt, IMO, leads directly to Rebecca's murder. Misplaced... and pathetic.

^^ but wait, Dina was so worried about Max in Rebecca's care. Right? yeah, right. Sorry for the sarcasm. But, in many posts I've pointed out that if Dina gave a Dam*, she would have been more on top of things. She wouldn't have been unreachable for hours after Max was hurt. Her guilt, IMO, leads directly to Rebecca's murder. Misplaced... and pathetic.

Wow. Such contempt for a Mother who's child was fatally injured under Rebecca Zahau's watch. Sleeping heavy due to a cause of Bronchitis is a very far cry from having your boyfriend's child fatally injured while you are babysitting him.

Greer believes that Rebecca was strangled
to death before she went over the balcony.
"When a person is hung, the rope is up here, on the upper part of the neck," Greer told
10News. "That cartilage was down here, at the base of the neck. So, that cartilage is more
consistent with a strangling type of death."

Greer is (modsnip), not a Medical Examiner.

Wow. Such contempt for a Mother who's child was fatally injured under Rebecca Zahau's watch. Sleeping heavy due to a cause of Bronchitis is a very far cry from having your boyfriend's child fatally injured while you are babysitting him.

Let's be real. Of course there is contempt for an alleged murderer, Dina Shacknai. Adam and Nina, too. I don't know many people who favor a murderer. A murderer who wants the public to believe she lost her only child because of the person she is accused of murdering, Rebecca Zahau. Because Dina is accused of murder, and many here believe this to be true, you're not going to see posters praise Dina Shacknai. Everything Dina did before and after Rebecca's murder is going to be scrutinized. Of course there is empathy for a mom who loses her child. No one here would wish that on anyone, not even Dina. As I've said before, you have to separate the two. Empathy for a mother who lost her child and contempt for a murderer. Plain and simple.

Perhaps the details of Rebecca's & Jonah's sex life, real or imagined, were another reason for Dina's all-out-of-proportion dislike and jealousy of RZ. If the silly rope thing was a hot button for Dina, it would certainly explain why RZ's body was found rope-bound.

Lots of puzzle pieces as to the why's and how's of RZ's killing are clicking into place the last couple of days.

Yes Imp! Dina's all-out-of-proportion dislike for Rebecca would likely include jealousy of her ex husbands sex life. Definitely would be a hot button for Dina and it certainly could explain why Rebecca's body was found bound in multiple areas and not just a noose. Imo, too much binding for a suicide.

Just speculating. Let's say this rope play stuff is true. It is feasible the rope play was not all inclusive to Rebecca and Jonah, but also a part of Dina and Jonah's relationship. So what, adults into rope play. To each their own. What it does lead to is more questions. Who the book belonged to and when was the book purchased? Did Dina use this room as an office when she lived with Jonah? The exact same questions can be asked of the Housemaid movie. Conveniently 2 items we have yet to see on an official list of evidence. Depending on when these items were purchased, Dina is just as likely to know about these items. Dina is just as likely to know what was in this room/office. It leaves me wondering, exactly who is Nina's informant? Is it SDSO or her sister Dina? JMO

My "contempt" is for the hypocrisy. Dina is on record basically accusing Rebecca of willfully harming Max. She built a whole non-profit around the idea. She has stated that Max didn't want to be left alone with Rebecca. Yet, she is fine making herself unavailable while Max is with Rebecca.

If anything, bringing up this book, alleged to have been found in the room, will only serve to make the SDSO investigation look flawed and incomplete. It will make jurors question why SDSO never tested it or attempted to find its owner.

Let's be realistic. Jurors are already going to be skeptical of the investigation. Every piece of "new" evidence that is introduced in the trial will be viewed with suspicion and doubt.

So much evidence was already ignored based solely on Jonah ' s statements and opinions. Jurors will be asking themselves why so much evidence was ignored and destroyed.

IMO, the book is just another red herring being tossed out by the defendants in the hope of distracting jurors and the public from the actual facts of the case.

ETA: If the book actually exists, it would be interesting to know if it has instructions for tying a tugboat hitch knot.

I also own a book on knots - The Ashley Book of Knots by Clifford Ashley. It's a big, coffee table style book with 7,000 drawings representing over 3,900 knots. Yes, I'm a geek.

A 'cleat hitch' was used to bind Rebecca's arms and legs. Same way you tie off a boat in a boat slip.

Who among the defendants has experience with tying off boats?

I am going to take a guess, that a cleat hitch is a bit more complicated than a 'simple slip knot'?
I also own a book on knots - The Ashley Book of Knots by Clifford Ashley. It's a big, coffee table style book with 7,000 drawings representing over 3,900 knots. Yes, I'm a geek.

A 'cleat hitch' was used to bind Rebecca's arms and legs. Same way you tie off a boat in a boat slip.

Who among the defendants has experience with tying off boats?

Let's be real. Of course there is contempt for an alleged murderer, Dina Shacknai. Adam and Nina, too. I don't know many people who favor a murderer. A murderer who wants the public to believe she lost her only child because of the person she is accused of murdering, Rebecca Zahau. Because Dina is accused of murder, and many here believe this to be true, you're not going to see posters praise Dina Shacknai. Everything Dina did before and after Rebecca's murder is going to be scrutinized. Of course there is empathy for a mom who loses her child. No one here would wish that on anyone, not even Dina. As I've said before, you have to separate the two. Empathy for a mother who lost her child and contempt for a murderer. Plain and simple.

You do realize that when the Defendants are found inncent of the bogus charges brought against them, that all of the horrible things said here about Rebecca's murderers will come back to Rebecca.

Rebecca was her own murderer.

I am going to take a guess, that a cleat hitch is a bit more complicated than a 'simple slip knot'?

Riiiggght. This was supposedly a complicated 'cleat hitch' that only Adam could tie, who supposedly is an expert in tying, yet he:

- Ties 5 loops around the right wrist
- Leaves the wrists 2 1/2 inches apart instead of tying them together
- He leaves the wrists so loose that Rebecca could have easliy removed her hands,
- He ties it so Rebecca has to grip one end of the rope in her hand to keep it tight
- He ties 6 loops on the right ankle, but ties 8 on the left.
- Leaves the ankles 2 " apart instead of tying them together
- Uses simple slip knots

image.jpg

Riggggght. Some expert on tying must have done that...NOT.

Nope, the tying looks like Shibari tying. I'm sure the Defense can get a book on that to show the jury.

I'm sure defendant dynamo dina does have more than a few of those books 😁

Nope, the book was Rebecca's, as was the movie, The Housemaid. Jonah will have to tell all about his and Rebecca's sex life on the stand. Now, that will be a very interesting day in court!

BTW, The Housemaid was made in 2010. Dina did not live at Spreckles then. And the Rope Tying book will have a publication date that shows it was not Dina's.

But Jonah's testimony will be the best!

Nope, the book was Rebecca's, as was the movie, The Housemaid. Jonah will have to tell all about his and Rebecca's sex life on the stand. Now, that will be a very interesting day in court!

BTW, The Housemaid was made in 2010. Dina did not live at Spreckles then. And the Rope Tying book will have a publication date that shows it was not Dina's.

But Jonah's testimony will be the best!

I am going to hazard a guess that no one cares a rats a@@ about their sex life. This is a murder allegation and that is what the general public and especially the jury will care about.

From K_Z's post #420 ...

So if I understand this correctly, according to RZ's sister, Dina was in the habit of interfering with his visitation when Max was with Jonah and Rebecca. She was also in the habit of expecting Jonah and Rebecca to take Max during times when she (Dina) was supposed to be caring for him. However, she didn't want Rebecca to have any presence in Max's life outside the home such as attending events at his school. Dina was trying very hard, it seems, to turn RZ into "the help," and Jonah be damned.

Seemed to be all about Dina, all the time. All about Dina, and all about Dina's destructive, over-the-top obsession with the Jonah-Rebecca relationship.

Max certainly wasn't the first little guy to be caught in the middle of a mess like this, and he certainly won't be the last. Very sad.

I am going to hazard a guess that no one cares a rats a@@ about their sex life. This is a murder allegation and that is what the general public and especially the jury will care about.

They will care about how Rebecca learned to tie those knots - which is a Shibari and bondage technique known as "prisoner rope cufs".

image.jpg

image.jpg

I bettcha dynamo boom boom dina was fixated on JS's and RZ's sex life, particularly the Shibari tying.

^ How would Dina know what Jonah and Rebecca did in bed? Did Jonah tell her? Did Rebecca? Why would either of them tell her they were into Shibari?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redjanmarie
Back