Evidence subject to Frye - *UPDATED* 2011.05.09 (ATTN: ALL ORDERS IN!)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't help but wonder how hard it is for Casey to swallow today:floorlaugh:

I'm starting to get a little worried about the "air samples?" This might just be the bone Judge Perry throws at the defense... "Here's your bone... now go and play." I don't think the State needs the air samples, but I just get a lot of satisfaction out of getting bad news for the defense and good news for the State?

OMG....This is gonna be the longest party EVER!! :floorlaugh:

Haven't had a chance to wash the champagne flutes, so please bring your own or help wash! :D

champagne.jpg

:party: :fireworks: :party: :fireworks: :party: :fireworks: :party:

Kinda busy, so somebody grab hold of Tulessa so she doesn't get in trouble! :D

I'm starting to get a little worried about the "air samples?" This might just be the bone Judge Perry throws at the defense... "Here's your bone... now go and play." I don't think the State needs the air samples, but I just get a lot of satisfaction out of getting bad news for the defense and good news for the State?

I'm not in the least worried about it. It would be nice, don't get me wrong. But we already have the damn car smell coming in from all three of the A's.:great:

OMG....This is gonna be the longest party EVER!! :floorlaugh:

Haven't had a chance to wash the chamagne flutes, so please bring your own or help wash! :D

champagne.jpg

:party: :fireworks: :party: :fireworks: :party: :fireworks: :party:

Kinda busy, so somebody grab hold of Tulessa so she doesn't get in trouble! :D

Sneaks back to dat corner!! :giggle:

Sneaks back to dat corner!! :giggle:

You have awakened the Who Dat in me (A Louisiana phrase, usually used in a New Orleans Saints cheer, which I am modifying for the SA's). Who Dat? Who Dat Sey Dey Gonna Beat Dem SA's? WHO DAT!

:floorlaugh:

I couldn't help myself! State = WINNING! (In a good way, LOL)

You have awakened the Who Dat in me (A Louisiana phrase, usually used in a New Orleans Saints cheer, which I am modifying for the SA's). Who Dat? Who Dat Sey They Gonna Beat Dem SA's? WHO DAT!

I couldn't help myself! State = WINNING! (In a good way, LOL)

Yo ho... Yo ho... The Pirates Life For Me!! Go TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS!! Ya'll are going DOWN (if we even have football!!). And YOU KNOW that the SA are Tampa Bay Buccaneers fans! Not SAINTS fans!! :floorlaugh:

Okay... back to your regular scheduled party!!

Yo ho... Yo ho... The Pirates Life For Me!! Go TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS!! Ya'll are going DOWN (if we even have football!!). And YOU KNOW that the SA are Tampa Bay Buccaneers fans! Not SAINTS fans!! :floorlaugh:

Okay... back to your regular scheduled party!!

LOL. Oh we'll see who goes down! Ha ha. Hey, we're all this together for Caylee, that is what counts! A little Who Dat karma doesn't hurt!

LOL. Oh we'll see who goes down! Ha ha. Hey, we're all this together for Caylee, that is what counts! A little Who Dat karma doesn't hurt!

Not in this case it doesn't hurt! :pirate::hug:

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Judge Perry denies reconsideration motion centering around stain in trunk. #CaseyAnthony -fell
1 minute ago Thursday April 28, 2011
I wish he'd work on the ones he has yet to rule on...these are too easy. :)

Well I was optimistic but still holding out hope for Dr. Vass's stuff!!!

Wow...didn't see this one. Is he saving the best for last?

I like the part where HHJP says no further motions will be heard re the stain in the car....

So Mason, on a scale of 1-10 how much fun are you having now?
You are facing retirement with this fiasco of a defense as your swansong.
On a scale of 1-10 that will be lots of fun for us, about a 9 or 10 !

All I can say is "if a jury doesn't convict ICA of first degree, premeditated murder after all this evidence is presented, then the jury will be from a different planet."

This post represents my opinion only! :tongue:

Well I was optimistic but still holding out hope for Dr. Vass's stuff!!!

Even if JP doesn't allow it there are certainly enough people and two canines testifying that they smelled a dead body in the trunk of Casey's car.

All I can say is "if a jury doesn't convict ICA of first degree, premeditated murder after all this evidence is presented, then the jury will be from a different planet."

This post represents my opinion only! :tongue:

If media don't back off just a little bit, we may have go there to get one.

God bless America and wonderful judges like HHJP. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
The thought of plants growing through the skull of little Caylee Marie has always left me with mixed emotions. This innocent little babe dumped like garbage was such an evil act by ICA. Nature and scavenging critters reduced Caylee to mere bones. I understand how valuable the recovery of the remains of Caylee Marie was to the forensic experts. Caylee Marie was able to tell some of her story through the dedicated souls who worked tirelessly to unlock the clues she left behind. It is important that the jury learn as much as possible of both the life and the death of Caylee Marie. The cause of death is still murder by undetermined means, and we will not learn how Caylee Marie struggled, if she was consciously fighting for every breath the duct tape denied her. The whole truth will never come from ICA, but Caylee Marie has spoken. Her death was deliberately caused , and it is her story that needs to be revealed, bit by bit, to the jury.
I have complete confidence in the decisions from HHJP, he will leave no loopholes for the DT to gnaw away at the evidence. The SA has a dedicated, wise, compassionate team working for justice for Caylee Marie. I hope that Dr. Vass is given the opportunity to educate the jury about his discoveries. Things are starting to come together, and I can see justice waiting in the wings.
Caylee Marie Angelbabe. Your sweet sunshine spirit is stronger than ever. Justice is coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
somnus